Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Did You Do This As A Child Growing Up - Bensmart - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Do This As A Child Growing Up - Bensmart (526 Views)

How To Groom A Child For The Medical Profession? / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Do This As A Child Growing Up - Bensmart by Bensmart04(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Miss those days when we went to school, lined up & the headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & then we match to our classrooms, The days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"
• D days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit. grin
• D days of ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar....
• I remember those days when one naira na money,when groundnut was 5kobo & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo
•Days of messing game, who is in the garden, police and thief, yabing - yabing
•The days of mama & papa play
• Days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change Ur style, ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember na!
•Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as the steering
•Those days when rubber band was stock exchange
•Days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons
•The days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black & white tv & sunday rendevous by 9:30pm (moonlight story)
•When we say 'Cheke leke give me white finger'
• Those days when eleganza pen was the best
•The days when we used to drink water from the tap even suck out the water if its not coming out. (Mine was in Jabi Primary School, Abuja)
• The days when NTA will show rainbow colour for 30 minutes then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm
• The days when basket sandals,simbi & Bata sandals were the best
•Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Now Dstv and Google has come and open our. ''yup'' No more old fun. I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If u're not smiling it means u were not born in my generation.

Which means u are the INDOMIE generation lol
Check out this photo

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This As A Child Growing Up - Bensmart by ladyF(f): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol blue, red, green and black. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This As A Child Growing Up - Bensmart by ashewoboy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
That timecheesy. We dey use dat pen dey do big boy for classcheesy. Especially wen the pen nvr go rampantcheesy. Good old days. See as my CUMment is fraught with smiles. That was my facial expression when i was typing this.

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This As A Child Growing Up - Bensmart by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op you just swell my head with Nostalgia!!
I think most of our youths today, have a "MISSED CHILDHOOD"
I know it's debatable cuz we have an evolving society. But I still believe most of them missed out on the fun of most of the things mentioned here and many more others....
How time flies!!!

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 IECE ADMISSION ( YOUR ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB OR WAEC STRESS) / Breaking!! ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike Over Unpaid Allowances / Nigerians Sue US University For ‘Diverting’ Scholarship Funded By GEJ’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.