Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) (31490 Views)

Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Osita Chidoka Arrives Ojo Maduekwe's Burial On Bicycle (pic) / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by obiremy: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sai Amaechi! !!!

Honourable Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (right) with former Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Chukwuemeka Ihedioha during the funeral service of Late Chief. Ojo Maduekwe, at Asaga Ohiafia, Abia State.

Images Credit: Israel Ibeleme

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/rotimi-amaechi-at-burial-of-late-ojo.html

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by obiremy: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Harrisee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
There are three tribes in this country- the Politicians, the masses and the men of the force. These politicians use the masses and the men of the force to their advantage.

We spend our time fighting over these people, yet they romance and share our common wealth among themselves. Jonathan embezzled billions, Buhari's kids studied abroad, goes to UK on vacation, Obasanjo rolled our wealth into his pockets, yet we still honour them. Most people here are either unemployed, underemployed or students in our rickety universities; yet will almost die defending politicians who do not even care about them. If you investigate, you will find out that the cell where Dasuki is kept, is different from the one housing ordinary Nigerians, when he committed far an greater offence. We must rise and take over this country from these feudal lords

214 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
WAILERS & ZOMBIES, come and see the politicians from opposing parties you kill yourselves for on nairaland partying together.

cool cool

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
i
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
The gorilla don enter market again cool cool cool

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by socialmediaman: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by ojun50(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Buhari watch yr back oh

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by validman7(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2016

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
[size=25pt]....The lion of the defenders of the dullard.

The Saint who has never steal public fund on all his political career. Even if he have steal I knows he will report his self and hand his shelf over to the Civil Defence Course
[/size] undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by shukuokukobambl: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
chei!! Politicians cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
politicians are gamers,
only the foolish masses argue, fight, and die for them

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Babacele: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
nice
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
All I see is cosmetic laugh Inside them is envy,jealousy and hatred
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by macolino(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naija politicians are not worthy fighting for..just Negodu ndia

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by bender79: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
FowlYansh:
....The lion of the defenders of the dullard.

The Saint who has never steal public fund on all his political career. Even if he have steal I knows he will report his self and hand his shelf over to the Civil Defence Course undecided
who has never stolen public fund ....just a point of correction,we know english is not our language, but some basics haba!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
WAILERS & ZOMBIES, come and see the politicians from opposing parties you kill yourselves for on nairaland partying together.

cool cool
That message is most appropriate for yourself. cheesy

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ameachi my Man.
Minister of Common Sense Revolution.

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Badtman(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
FowlYansh:

The Saint who has never steal public fund on all his political career. Even if he have steal I knows he will report his self and hand his shelf over to the Civil Defence Course undecided
receive sense with your Senseless comment

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by sCun: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Amaechi don carry red cap wear.

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Now I know why Mama Piss took off from the occasion so early. cheesy

Saw him three weeks ago driving alone in a Range Sport around Old CBN junction in Abj just after office hours- felt like jumping out my car for a few shots with him. cheesy

I imagined what the Ugandans would do if I uploaded such a picture here! gringrin

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Emekamex(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yet some people will be killing themselves over these ass(h)oles.
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
AMAECHI: The man that refused to die.

IKPEAZU: My God pass una naa.grin

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
That message is most appropriate for ME, Omenka. cheesy
Seconded.

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Politifians been using the heads of the masses from time immemorial. embarassed
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by jieta: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
FowlYansh:

jesu

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Fyno: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
All hail the lion of Ubima

The only man that helped in making sure peace returns to northeast.

The only man that made sure crisis returned to south south.

All hail Amechi

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sai Amaechi
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
omenka:
That message is most appropriate for yourself. cheesy
shatap

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Jayceo(m): 3:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Harrisee:
There are three tribes in this country- the Politicians, the masses and the men of the force. These politicians use the masses and the men of the force to their advantage.

We spend our time fighting over these people, yet they romance and share our common wealth among themselves. Jonathan embezzled billions, Buhari's kids studied abroad, goes to UK on vacation, Obasanjo rolled our wealth into his pockets, yet we still honour them. Most people here are either unemployed, underemployed or students in our rickety universities; yet will almost die defending politicians who do not even care about them. If you investigate, you will find out that the cell where Dasuki is kept, is different from the one housing ordinary Nigerians, when he committed far an greater offence. We must rise and take over this country from these feudal lords

Please during your free time read through this post, A call to the Nigerian youths. The time for a revolution is now

https://www.nairaland.com/3274457/calling-all-nigerian-youths

Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by onoikenna: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2016
No permanent enemy in politics but permanent interest
Re: Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2016
luvinhubby:

cool cool
I think that refers to you as the chief hater

Princess Miriam Onuoha: APC Wins Okigwe North Federal Constituency Rerun / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention