Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) (29650 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) / Mother Shuns Prostitution As Syndicate Sells Children (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by BABAAGBALABA: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
IGBO KWENU! Our neighbors from the yeast never disappoints

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by bastien: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Her cup don full ni
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
REPORTING LIVE FROM SANGO OTA NCAN BRANCH.. WE CAME TO CHECK NAME.. but we are not disapointed...with the face we are seeing and the name also we have conclude that they are the *** people... cheesy cheesy cheesy Chidinma Favour Okorie TOTAL DISGRACE

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by PlateauNews(f): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by MrCounselor: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by gbaskiboy: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
sarrki:
NCAN,

Abuja chapter Reporting

grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Rizmo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Juliaann:
It can happen anywhere
Yes. Not refuting that fact dearie! But such cases are prevalent in the 'sun rise' part of this kwontiri.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
modestofynest:
NCAN south east branch i repeat abort mission i repeat abort read thread and go bk dont comment i repeat dont comment,
message copied. NCAN Kano division over to you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Jackrich: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anambra is too secured for any crime to succeed there. The state is secured through air, land and sea.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Bifwoli: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
VolTOxic:
Name Checked*
Hmm. Totally not surprised. They like selling.
Their crimes are always money related like —

Lol, i have seen your disease known as CONFIRMATION BIAS, aka the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by saibaba2(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
cheap quest for money. how can that low life solve her problems? stupid woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Iceberg3: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
see how afonja go full dis thread...time to mouthfoam and masturbate grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by DjAduba(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
I've seen the name too, but these people Hausa self na was for them oo, them 2 deh born children.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by kabrud: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hehehe. I cant fit laff. I swear these people will kill their parents if they are sure money will come out of it. They are just ready to do anything as long as it is for money, they don't give a damn if the whole of their household will be wipped off. Desperate money mongers.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
But she's pregnant with her own child eh? Some people have an amazing lack of empathy for their fellow human beings. Even when they are in the same position as those they are hurting they just can't put themselves in the shoes of others.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by joyspringacad(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
And she is a mother with a husband and pregnant at the same time. Hmmm what a cruel world
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Exponental(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
kidnappers are to be killed.... imagine that innocent foetus!!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by profstar(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
modestofynest:
NCAN south east branch i repeat abort mission i repeat abort read thread and go bk dont comment i repeat dont comment,
This abort mission always crack my rib anytime

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Brightgem(f): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Chindinma okorie sounds like Yoruba name. NCAN Oyo chapter please Google and confirm the place of origin and report to headquarters
#laughs false alarm. Pls is that you in profile lipsrsealed
IYANGBALI:
Chindinma okorie sounds like Yoruba name. NCAN Oyo chapter please Google and confirm the place of origin and report to headquarters
#laughs false alarm. Pls is that you in profile #scractheshead I hope not. abeg na... something better. but what do I know.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by moshould(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
E simple na, make dem sell her own pikin sef if she born, and send her to jail...
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
So this is what they want to get Biafra for!! Something is definitely wrong with this tribe, how come we hear a lot of bad news than good news from this people.

Well, since the Biafra foundation was not built to liberate the igbo but selfish purposes and hate, we are not expecting any news than crime related news.

I lost my love for them the day i saw their youth jubilating when militants blow pipeline, even here on Nairaland forum, you want to progress in life by destroying and support evil. law of nature was not design like that.

Igbo nation has lost it all, what we are seeing and hearing is just the beginning if they(Igbo) did not go to drawing board to find the solution to this problem.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Paseus(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
NCAN north central,reporting 4rm kaduna branch...they say it happens everwia bt we knw thats a lie. We all knw wat d Igbos re capable of doing. Over nd out
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Irishrena1(f): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Heading to NCAN HQ to obtain a form. I just have to be a member! Phew! Say what? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by richG: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshfarun:
Checking names....
freshfarun post=48686227:
Checking names....
kwantinu
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by Paseus(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
I jst called one of our coleague at ebonyi branch bt he refused to pick my call and i only wanted to confirm the NAME bt when i checked again i realise it was money related #NCAN

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by arimahoseloka(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
VolTOxic:
Name Checked*
Hmm. Totally not surprised. They like selling.
Their crimes are always money related like —
when will ur father have sense?
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by peekay007: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Na eastern Yoruba nah with Jewish roots.Google am you go see
IYANGBALI:
Chindinma okorie sounds like a Yoruba name. NCAN OYO chapter please Google and confirm the place of origin and report back to headquarters
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by eleko1: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] sad sadThe EVIL dat IPODS do lives afta dem sadThe EVIL dat IPODS do lives afta dem

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic) by cyrilamx(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
teacherbim:
E be like say dem use money swear for these olori pelebe people,if no be drugs,e go be human trafficking na wa oh
I tire my sis. If not human trafficking, kidnapping or ritual murders. Wetin Abeg no b only una dey Naija abi na so una go doam wen biafra becomes reality? The case of Clifford orji and okija shrine still fresh in our memories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis / Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] / Cultism: Rival Lagos Schoolboys Clash In Meiran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.