Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) (43555 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(22/10/2017) Who Is This Jesus? / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Ikemsgee: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
I saw this online and folks were debating on the appropriateness of the slippers. Some think it is very disrespectful and borders on blasphemy, while some others see it as no big deal. What do you think? Looking at it from aesthetic point of view, it is pleasing to eyes but…

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by psucc(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
No I can't match them on my foot.

23 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by JackBizzle: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
psucc:
No I can't match them on my foot.

grin grin

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?

183 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by DannyJ19(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chimo....ABA boiZ...

Omo iyaje...

7 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Of course I can. Which one is blasphemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Politicalidiot: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yes. Because the blood of Jesus and the prodding of Mary, will propel me forward into greater heights.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by winkmart: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
if I wear this, I will never have accident.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by vicoloni(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
It doesn't look good.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by donbenedict(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some people say of course they can

But if to say na Buhari picture dey Dat slippers, fear no go let dem wear am. Infact dem go rather go on bare foot like white garment ppo

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
No b calendar mary and jesus dey there? Of course, i can wear it......meanwhile, check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
D maker tho...Kinda disrespectful even if that's not the real faces of them but we have accepted it as them so not Cool

15 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
I'm cum.min.g
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by HRich(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
No weapon fashioned against my League that shall Prosper
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by mayorkyzo: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
I personally see nothing wrong,i would just see it that I'm being led and directed by the most high...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by DrayZee: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
On Christ the solid rock I stand....

11 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Eleyi tun gidi gan Ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by boss1310(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
that's just a bathroom slippers and I will wear it,the pictures are just one of the designs and it means nothing to me cos Jesus or Mary have no verified picture.for those saying its disrespectful even if its Jesus are you really matching on Jesus or are you walking with just his picture underneath to guide you,oyibo brought Christianity to us but we the Africans are over practising it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
No I cant, please do you have Buhari's version? I want to order for all angry Nigerians... grin grin

Please check my profile we can make killer sales

8 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Gruvychuky(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
people and blasphemy
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Zico5(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
To me this is wrong, my spirit will never allow me to step on my saviour. If its cap yes, but sandal capital NO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
I honestly cant...
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Engrr(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Because that is the true picture of Mary n Jesus? Who told you that they were white people?

And who told you they are not?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by iyke484real(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why not? 9ja no de Cary last
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by CLEVABOY(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't know why some people joke about certain. things.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by CriticMaestro: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
This images are fictional and statues of them only makes it an idol cuz no one really knows the likeness of Jesus or Mary...All we know is that God created man in his own image...that's all

5 Likes

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Businessideas: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
These images are not our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Businessideas: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
The two images are an artist's personal impression of the two characters. I am sure the artist is not even a Christian so why the fuzz.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Not cool.
The two images are an artist's personal impression of the two characters. I am sure the artist is not even a Christian so why the fuzz?
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Its disrespectful
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by greatme2good(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
No I can't...Our Lord Jesus can't be under my feet.
Re: Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) by Rizmo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.