Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,605 members, 7,770,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (66867 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
brostheo:
see as the girl worwor,the case should be closed jor.she doesn't need the teeth for anything

I don't know if you are funnily wicked or wickedly funny.

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Efikman(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
ijustdey:

• Battered corps member: NYSC to decide next week

• Broke two of her teeth with a hammer

http://thenationonlineng.net/battered-corps-member-nysc-decide-next-week/

Afonja batters Afonja. None of my business.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
hucienda:
Pathetic.

Where are the NCAN?
We dey here oh!,
Sorry I arrived late! What have we got here?? grin
Aha! It's actually our neighbours from the South w.aste aka Afonjas aka brown roofers! cool
Reporting live from Sambisa forest in the heart of
Borno! grin

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by iyke649(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
What kind of a demon will use hammer on another's teeth?, these people should take this matter seriously cos is obvious they're not.
So you believe this c.ock and bull story? How can only two teeth fall off if someone hit her with a hammer. I was expecting all her teeth to fall Jaree. grin grin grin
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Spells(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Make the just go fix tiger teeth beginning bite the guy still him teeth fall off too... 50/50. MEANWHILE

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Maski87: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2016
This woman is very ugly
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by kaylex1994(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Ahhh...I fit believe this story so?

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by shamecurls(m): 3:53am On Aug 22, 2016
icewinz:
Haba bros,u suppose come comot buhari for seat no be this babe teeth, hah ah taya for dis country.

Hello! There is no crime leaving the country for your imagined desire. If you tired......You have a right to leave!
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Motolank: 4:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Taeewo:
kOfo lenu danu...
Are you kidding?
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by cindyrocks(f): 5:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Were they fighting? We're they lovers? What on earth will make any human to use hammer to pluck out another's teeth? Is he mentally deranged?

This is very baffling.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by sinola(m): 5:53am On Aug 22, 2016
ijustdey:

• Battered corps member: NYSC to decide next week

• Broke two of her teeth with a hammer

http://thenationonlineng.net/battered-corps-member-nysc-decide-next-week/

Ghen! Ghen!! afonja will always be afonja

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by pezeji(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2016
smellingmenses:

Hmmm I won't post anything here.... But hmmm just hmmmm.... The guy who harassed my cousin will still remember my reaction.... Despite being his sister's toaster then.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2016
ConeHeadz brown roof republicans and fighting themselves r like 5n6
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by pezeji(m): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2016
doskie:
that's stress for me. With 5000 naira i can finish him wherever he is. I will travel to my village, with A simple mirror, native chalk, alligator pepper, aromatic snap, tortoise shell, pawpaw seeds, a needle, and a clean handkerchief preferably white. Once i gather all these materials with 6 red candles, if he doesn't come begging before the candles finish burning, he will wake up one morning to an illness no doctor can treat, a big boil will start growing from his left eye as long as the pawpaw is growing. From the mirror i will be pricking his eyeballs with the needle every time he wants to sleep, and i will spray pepper inside his anus from the mirror. That is when he will know that stubbornness has grade. If he likes let him run anywhere. Even the Bible says give to ceasar what belongs to him.
grin
doskie:
that's stress for me. With 5000 naira i can finish him wherever he is. I will travel to my village, with A simple mirror, native chalk, alligator pepper, aromatic snap, tortoise shell, pawpaw seeds, a needle, and a clean handkerchief preferably white. Once i gather all these materials with 6 red candles, if he doesn't come begging before the candles finish burning, he will wake up one morning to an illness no doctor can treat, a big boil will start growing from his left eye as long as the pawpaw is growing. From the mirror i will be pricking his eyeballs with the needle every time he wants to sleep, and i will spray pepper inside his anus from the mirror. That is when he will know that stubbornness has grade. If he likes let him run anywhere. Even the Bible says give to ceasar what belongs to him.

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by AlexSon30: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2016
if this post isn't a lie, then the pic is.
how can one knock off a tooth without bursting d lips even a scratch?
make una fear God ooo
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by saintkel(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2016
cindyrocks:
Were they fighting? We're they lovers? What on earth will make any human to use hammer to pluck out another's teeth? Is he mentally deranged?

This is very baffling.
Goodmorning dear, hope u had a good night rest
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by cindyrocks(f): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning sir.
saintkel:
Goodmorning dear, hope u had a good night rest
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by tosyne2much(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Idiots:
lol...d girl look lik tosyne2much girlfriend.
I never reach to get gf oooooo cheesy
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Okudiover(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin I just came to NAME CHECK corpers who dey take hammer knock out teeth for my own local government area without permission.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2016
herbie27:
What kind of a demon will use hammer on another's teeth?, these people should take this matter seriously cos is obvious they're not.
Abi o. There is something fishy about this whole matter sef undecided
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by wealthyprince(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2016
NYSC love their name and Job more than your problem. The first thing they try to do when problem involving the media arise is to protect their name. .....if not what on earth will make a male corper use hammer on a the teeth of a female corper if not a spell....unless the hammer part was added to make it look big, if not that corper man need to be disciplined. Now, see the girl face , he has added salt to injury!
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by OneManLegion(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Good for her

So, the male copper just woke up and decided to remove her teeth ??

You nor get sense o. Shey you know?

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by phreakabit(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Oluwabusiyi Adeola Bolarinde[/size]

These guys can beat thier women ehn!!! . .
Its almost like a favourite pass time for them.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by son4century(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2016
To fathom this post, one needs to reread

Meanwhile

No time to even read once
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by saintkel(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2016
cindyrocks:
Good morning sir.
Sir?
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Prince081: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN. Portharcourt branch. Confirmed, it the people from the brown roof republic. Signing out.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2016
some guys sef...probably he was toasting the girl and she refused and made fun of his physical appearance or about him being broke na im jus vex carry hammer work on d girl teeth.some guys really need to control their anger.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Taeewo:
Ofo lenu danu...
guy, u b mumu I swear. see as u mk me dey laff for this serious mata.
weray ni bobo yen sha
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by MielBaker(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2016
What a pity. No gentleman will do this to a lady.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by kenoz(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Taeewo:
Ofo lenu danu...

LMAO
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by cindyrocks(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.