Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! (10518 Views)

Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Spicylate(f): 4:02am On Aug 23, 2016
somto4u:
@Pls speak English biko.
you should have set a meaningful and an understanding example uncle.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Oahray:
who is talking about losing? Don't even try to change your stance. Wrong is wrong even if it doesn't have immediate consequences. I'm talking about the shameless hypocrisy you and the op have exhibited here.

If you truly believe something is wrong, steer clear. Don't indulge in it and go on to paint your partner in crime a devil.

So it's ok for a guy to sleep around because you believe a girl "suffers d most?" Is that your point?

That's one of the reasons why the world is as messed up as it is. You people know what is right and wrong, and you celebrate the wrong just because you are not on the receiving end of it.
u are just being too over zealous here....I have never condole things of these form...

If dat girl didn't agree to lay with dat guy., I don't think d guy will come here and write this crap...after all they are both corps members...I didn't see where guy said he raped( forced sex) d girl....so what is ur problem. if dat girl repeatedly said no no no no no ...what d fucccck.. do u think dis guy will write this crap.

please reason well
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Oahray: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Fourwinds:
u are just being too over zealous here....I have never condole things of these form...

If dat girl didn't agree to lay with dat guy., I don't think d guy will come here and write this crap...after all they are both corps members...I didn't see where guy said he raped( forced sex) d girl....so what is ur problem. if dat girl repeatedly said no no no no no ...what d fucccck.. do u think dis guy will write this crap.

please reason well
if the guy didn't go chasing after her like a dog on heat, he wouldn't have written this either. It takes two to agree to have sėx, what happened to his own right to look away or to end things when he discovered what she was doing? So a girl has to be repeating 'no no no no', before you go use sense abi? Unless he is retårded, he's capable of making conscious choices just as she is.

He chose to chase the girl for a sexual relationship right from a so-called religious family house. When he had the slightest chance, he slept with her. The first time he discovered she has a bf, he did not stop, did he? What exactly are you arguing about?

The point is clear, if you believe it's wrong of a girl to cheat on her man, don't continue helping her do it. If you continue sleeping with her after you discover because you have no control over your weapon, you have no moral right to condemn her. Is that point not simple enough to grasp?

Please reason well.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Oahray:
if the guy didn't go chasing after her like a dog on heat, he wouldn't have written this either. It takes two to agree to have sėx, what happened to his own right to look away or to end things when he discovered what she was doing? So a girl has to be repeating 'no no no no', before you go use sense abi? Unless he is retårded, he's capable of making conscious choices just as she is.

He chose to chase the girl for a sexual relationship right from a so-called religious family house. When he had the slightest chance, he slept with her. The first time he discovered she has a bf, he did not stop, did he? What exactly are you arguing about?

The point is clear, if you believe it's wrong of a girl to cheat on her man, don't continue helping her do it. If you continue sleeping with her after you discover because you have no control over your weapon, you have no moral right to condemn her. Is that point not simple enough to grasp?

Please reason well.
u go back and read ur last paragraph which make sense....exactly what I have been hitting at...in one of my statement I said d guy is not a saint...meaning I condemned his action but a deeper look...how did it get here.? d guy has already slept with d girl before he finds out...

do u know I had a similar case some years ago..I woow a girl and she agreed for a date., it was while we were dating I got a call. and d caller I asked me if I know dat d girl I'm dating is married. I asked him a question...dat i didnt see MARRIED written on her face.? I told him before I started a date with her I asked her if she was in a relationship., she said no...because while d guy was talking with me he became insiultive...I have to put him where he belong... he later apologied and dat was how I cut d relationship...now will u blame me for such act....
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Oahray: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fourwinds:
u go back and read ur last paragraph which make sense....exactly what I have been hitting at...in one of my statement I said d guy is not a saint...meaning I condemned his action but a deeper look...how did it get here.? d guy has already slept with d girl before he finds out...

do u know I had a similar case some years ago..I woow a girl and she agreed for a date., it was while we were dating I got a call. and d caller I asked me if I know dat d girl I'm dating is married. I asked him a question...dat i didnt see MARRIED written on her face.? I told him before I started a date with her I asked her if she was in a relationship., she said no...because while d guy was talking with me he became insiultive...I have to put him where he belong... he later apologied and dat was how I cut d relationship...now will u blame me for such act....
I wouldn't blame you for not being observant enough to detect that you were dating a married woman. Sexual urge makes some guys blind to many clues. However, I'd blame you 100% if after you found out you continued the affair and still condemned her while at it.

On this thread you have been on the side of the op who has been acting like the shocked victim. He's just as shameless as the girl and is in no position to call her names.

I only tackled you cos you were implying that morality is solely the responsibility of ladies. That's bullcrap double standards.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Blessograo:

Hey! I've never been more happier, Behave ooo.
Lol okay, I'm sorry. cheesy
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oahray:
I wouldn't blame you for not being observant enough to detect that you were dating a married woman. Sexual urge makes some guys blind to many clues. However, I'd blame you 100% if after you found out you continued the affair and still condemned her while at it.

On this thread you have been on the side of the op who has been acting like the shocked victim. He's just as shameless as the girl and is in no position to call her names.

I only tackled you cos you were implying that morality is solely the responsibility of ladies. That's bullcrap double standards.
I never said morality is solely the responsibility of ladies...why I blamed d lady was exactly what I told u I experienced...it wasn't hear say... if dat lady had told me she was in a relationship., it would have save d day....so y lying..is dat not greed on d part of d lady because benefits comes with relationships
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Oahray: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fourwinds:
I never said morality is solely the responsibility of ladies...why I blamed d lady was exactly what I told u I experienced...it wasn't hear say... if dat lady had told me she was in a relationship., it would have save d day....so y lying..is dat not greed on d part of d lady because benefits comes with relationships
oga, even your own sef... You didn't know because you were only interested in the sex. If you were interested in her as a person, you wouldn't miss clues that there's something amiss. You wanted sex, she wanted sex. She didn't deceive you, you just didn't care to find out.

Didn't say you 'said' so either. SAYING and IMPLYING aren't exactly the same thing. Check all your posts on this thread. Not even in one of them did you admit that he could have ended it when he discovered she was cheating on her bf with him. All you kept saying was how it could have been avoided if she didn't agree. As if she could have agreed if he didn't ask. He just wanted a sexual relationship that's why he didn't do his homework before sliding in. Everything he got was what he chose. The worst part is where he found out but kept sleeping with her then came here to announce it.

Keep on justifying his hypocrisy, you hear? I'm out of here and the floor is totally yours.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Fourwinds: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oahray:
oga, even your own sef... You didn't know because you were only interested in the sex. If you were interested in her as a person, you wouldn't miss clues that there's something amiss. You wanted sex, she wanted sex. She didn't deceive you, you just didn't care to find out.

Didn't say you 'said' so either. SAYING and IMPLYING aren't exactly the same thing. Check all your posts on this thread. Not even in one of them did you admit that he could have ended it when he discovered she was cheating on her bf with him. All you kept saying was how it could have been avoided if she didn't agree. As if she could have agreed if he didn't ask. He just wanted a sexual relationship that's why he didn't do his homework before sliding in. Everything he got was what he chose. The worst part is where he found out but kept sleeping with her then came here to announce it.

Keep on justifying his hypocrisy, you hear? I'm out of here and the floor is totally yours.
who ssys im justifying his acts. it is a common sense dat if dat girl had rejected him right from outset., this nonsense wouldnt happened..it is a pity d way u concluded. did I tell u we had sex .? God is my witness any relationship I get into right from d outset., I always make my purpose clear. .if u are d type dat date girls for sex., sorry to dissppoint u I don't okay.... I don't need to argue with u again
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by eay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
m6tem:

. It's in her blood ooo ( probably bcuz she thinks the guy is doing the same over there)

I think I've heard a lady say the same thing...I think the issue of trust affects ladies and make the open their legs for a quicky
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Rick9(m): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2016
I still advocate for men to have many wives.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by m6tem: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2016
eay:

I think I've heard a lady say the same thing...I think the issue of trust affects ladies and make the open their legs for a quicky

#True. these days nobody trust anybody in a relationship, each party is always looking for evidence that the other is cheating.... Like my friend will say "She's only yours when she's facing you, once she turns her back, she's another man's "
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Sajevo: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
I won't be surprised if the lady involved is having sex with other men apart from the OP.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by joenor(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2016
it's a lady nature, that's only if you find fun in the other person.
Re: Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Story continues... bear with me. Typing with small phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Collection Of Nairaland Memes (pictures) / Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) / Does Distance Matter In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.