Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Cat Fight: Nigerian Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cat Fight: Nigerian Women (5069 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / The Frustrations Of Older Nigerian Women Who Are Sex-starved By Their Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by EfemenaXY: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Saw this and decided to post on here. Not that it would be out of place considering the quality of threads we've got going on in this section. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rSD2mu84ug
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY wht will be your reaction assuming one of these girls grabs you on your way to work in case of mistaken identity ?
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chillisauce:
EfemenaXY wht will be your reaction assuming one of these girls grabs you on your way to work in case of mistaken identity ?

Lol! You're bad! cheesy cheesy

Why me? You nor see as even Oyinbo no fit separate them? I'm surprised their scalps weren't torn off their heads. Whoever fixed their weave-ons did a good job sha cheesy
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Saw this and decided to post on here. Not that it would be out of place considering the quality of threads we've got going on in this section. Enjoy!

All I have to say these days is this:

grin grin grin

Chillisauce:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! You're bad! cheesy cheesy

Why me? You nor see as even Oyinbo no fit separate them? I'm surprised their scalps weren't torn off their heads. Whoever fixed their weave-ons did a good job sha cheesy

I think the other ones' wig was completely off which shows why she was so keen on removing the others wig. Don't even try to separate them cos they might team up and descend on you.
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by EfemenaXY: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chillisauce:

I think the other ones' wig was completely off which shows why she was so keen on removing the others wig. Don't even try to separate them cos they might team up and descend on you.

Lol! Seriously?

Lemme go watch the clip again...

@Mindfulness cheesy cheesy

I'm pretty certain they were fighting over Thorpido lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by thorpido(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Seriously?

Lol,I sat at one corner just watching them.

Interestingly,if the guy is a player,he'll just feel cool with himself and simply tell each one of them at different times that the other is just wasting her time.
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Seriously?

He is also the man behind the phone. grin
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Seriously?

Who wouldn't fight over a thorpido kind of man. Me I will tear the other ones panty sef. 2% is very difficult to find o
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by thorpido(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chillisauce:

Who wouldn't fight over a thorpido kind of man. Me I will tear the other ones panty sef. 2% is very difficult to find o
Hahaha.
Wonder what trying to separate that kind of fight will be like.Imagine getting hit by shoe heel.
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by EfemenaXY: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chillisauce:

Lol! You really are a cray-cray woman cheesy

But I totally get you. 2% is huge. A woman whose got 0.5% of Thorpido is very lucky. smiley

Mindfulness:

He is also the man behind the phone. grin

Lol! Erm...was that the blue trousered lady's wig on the floor? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
thorpido:
Lol,I sat at one corner just watching them.

Interestingly,if the guy is a player,he'll just feel cool with himself and simply tell each one of them at different times that the other is just wasting her time.

True that.
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Bolade005: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Senseless women. The nigga they fighting over might be bedding another senseless woman somewhere.

Seriously, I long to see a video of two grown men fighting dirty in public over a woman.

Why always women?
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why was that fat one only interested in pulling hair?
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:
Most women don't throw punches in a fight,they slap,scratch and grab.
The hair is often what they target maybe to pull it off and embarrass the lady or give her a headlock.
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2016
thorpido:
The hair is often what they target maybe to pull it off and embarrass the lady or give her a headlock.
annoying
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by byvan03: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bolade005:
Senseless women. The nigga they fighting over might be bedding another senseless woman somewhere.

Seriously, I long to see a video of two grown men fighting dirty in public over a woman.

Why always women?

They will rather gut or dismember each other with a machete than fight. Fighting is better than murder.
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by byvan03: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:

When one can't throw punches, they do what they can.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Bolade005: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
byvan03:

They will rather gut or dismember each other with a machete than fight. Fighting is better than murder.
Nah, they'd probably just laugh about the whole thing and chop knuckle grin
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by byvan03: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2016
Bolade005:

Nah, they'd probably just laugh about the whole thing and chop knuckle grin

Yeah, in fantasy world. Real life features murder, suicide or both once XY's are the key players in the story . Women are sensible enough to fight and live to find another boo cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by armyofone(m): 2:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Also because it is painful physically and emotionally.
Some wouldn't like the public to see what is underneath that weaves or wigs. Short hair style is best for fighting.
No need to fight...just call the cops.

thorpido:
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by EfemenaXY: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2016
armyofone:
Also because it is painful physically and emotionally.
Some wouldn't like the public to see what is underneath that weaves or wigs. Short hair style is best for fighting.
No need to fight...just call the cops.

cheesy cheesy

What's underneath the wigs & weaves?
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Bolade005: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
byvan03:

Yeah, in fantasy world. Real life features murder, suicide or both once XY's are the key players in the story . Women are sensible enough to fight and live to find another boo cheesy.
I know I can never win with you but I'm sure deep down you know the last thing guys will do is murder another being because of a woman. They'd rather fight dirty or go as far as killing over money, position or property. Definitely not woman. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by armyofone(m): 5:01am On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin

EfemenaXY, I'm trying to figure that one out too. Look around for the tap tap grin
Anyway, can't spend a fortune to Senegalese my hair and then go out there to fight.

EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy

What's underneath the wigs & weaves?
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Maybe they should just bite each other's bweast. That'll make it more interesting
Re: Cat Fight: Nigerian Women by EfemenaXY: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2016
armyofone:
grin grin

EfemenaXY, I'm trying to figure that one out too. Look around for the tap tap grin
Anyway, can't spend a fortune to Senegalese my hair and then go out there to fight.

Lol!

Biko, whatever you say, pls just don't mention the tap-tap. Gross. embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. / Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents / Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.