Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

RAT Mentoring, RAT Setup, Portforward, Exploits, Spreading... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / RAT Mentoring, RAT Setup, Portforward, Exploits, Spreading... (1102 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RAT Mentoring, RAT Setup, Portforward, Exploits, Spreading... by H4ck3r: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
RAT QUESTIONS

{1} Do you want to have your own working RAT but have no idea where to start?

{2} Do you need someone to set everything up for you?

{3} Do you need someone to teach you all you need to know about RAT?

{4} Do you need someone to answer all your questions on RAT?

I am a very experienced user in RAT and I am offering a professional service to make sure you have a working RAT in no time

FULL RAT SETUP

I will set you up a working RAT and supply you with a test install to make sure it works. Everything will be done via Skype. This include setting up your dns, port forward on your computer and exploits

FULL RAT SETUP + LIFE TIME MENTORING

{1} I will be teaching you all you need to know about RATS and how they work on skype

{2} I will answer all of your questions regarding RAT and fix your problems if you have any

{3} I will give you full life time support and I will be your dedicated mentor

Do not hesitate to ask me questions even if they are total skid. Basically I will be your RAT teacher

EXPLOITS

Your RAT exe will be embed within a Microsoft Word / Excel File / PDF

ANONYMOUS

I will teach you how to cover your tracks and stay 100% untraceable during your RAT use

CONTACT

Skype ID: H4ck3r5s
Yahoo Messenger ID: H4k3r

Re: RAT Mentoring, RAT Setup, Portforward, Exploits, Spreading... by cupidhero(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
H4ck3r:
RAT QUESTIONS

{1} Do you want to have your own working RAT but have no idea where to start?

{2} Do you need someone to set everything up for you?

{3} Do you need someone to teach you all you need to know about RAT?

{4} Do you need someone to answer all your questions on RAT?

I am a very experienced user in RAT and I am offering a professional service to make sure you have a working RAT in no time

FULL RAT SETUP

I will set you up a working RAT and supply you with a test install to make sure it works. Everything will be done via Skype. This include setting up your dns, port forward on your computer and exploits

FULL RAT SETUP + LIFE TIME MENTORING

{1} I will be teaching you all you need to know about RATS and how they work on skype

{2} I will answer all of your questions regarding RAT and fix your problems if you have any

{3} I will give you full life time support and I will be your dedicated mentor

Do not hesitate to ask me questions even if they are total skid. Basically I will be your RAT teacher

EXPLOITS

Your RAT exe will be embed within a Microsoft Word / Excel File / PDF

ANONYMOUS

I will teach you how to cover your tracks and stay 100% untraceable during your RAT use

CONTACT

Skype ID: H4ck3r5s
Yahoo Messenger ID: H4k3r
Re: RAT Mentoring, RAT Setup, Portforward, Exploits, Spreading... by H4ck3r: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Seriously? Calm down oh.......why you dey spoil runs.
I go add you for skype,make we reason....abeg close this thread. Thanks.

No problem bro

(1) (Reply)

HP Elite Book For Quick Give Away!!! / Please I Got 20k, I Need A Good Laptop Even If Its Mini / How To Remove Malware From Your Windows PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.