Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS (41658 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
It was a day of fun at the Word of Life Bible Church, in Warri, Delta state following a service of praise... Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), his wife Helen, were joined by others as they showcased their dancing skills during praise worship ...See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/go-down-low-oritsejafor-dances.html

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by dunkem21(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lovely cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by PrettyCrystal: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
good for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Compliance(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
The most criticised CAN president ever... Yet waxing stronger and stronger by the day. I love him.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by dainformant(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
nice one

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
This Oritsejafor always add swag to manofgodism. See pastor seat naa.cheesy

36 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by oyinkinola: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
...inside the house of God! God for give us! was temple orchestrated during Jesus Christ?

6 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by ring7(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Those Arms that was seen in his jet ,how market?

10 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Petersamuel8(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some aboki no go like this one ohhhhh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rise on Papa

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by thomasthomas: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Religious jamboree... See his sit and staff, intimidating people with their own money.

Smh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin.....We only do High !!! We don't do Low ! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
The third pics sef... See the guys "John Thomas"
I have nothing to alter... angry

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Sexytemi(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm, look at how a pastor's wife is dressed......

God you are the only one who truly knows those who worship you in truth and in spirit, lord be the judge for I can't judge.

9 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by ladyF(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm....I have some questions to ask o, but for the sake of peace lipsrsealed

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Zico5(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
See where Gej kept our money. But wait o, is that golden chair for humans or angel. Hmmmmmn, pastorprenure is the best in this country, its a simple way to get rich quick so far u have gullible followers

11 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by nwanky(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
pastor sef na HUMAN being like us,so no big deal init!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by MrPresident1: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omo see as the church take fine shocked

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Slimflame(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Church business very lucrative...just dey observe d environment and that two seats

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by encryptjay(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Okay, ride on But it's looking like it's one of Olamide's beat that they're dancing to.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Baba NLA just enjoying life and dancing away his sorrows smiley
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by powerfulsettingz: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
No pastor I repeat no pastor worth my fake life

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by deebrain(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
oyinkinola:
...inside the house of God! God for give us! was temple orchestrated during Jesus Christ?

I command the demon of boredom and lack of common sense to come out of you and go into the abyss in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
No pastor I repeat no pastor worth my fake life
What's this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Kenneth205(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by henrydadon(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why won't he go down low..when he is not behind bars for his arm deal..

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by damola311: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice drums set they've got there....

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by cold(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm..Christianity is truly not a religion. It's a lifestyle, an ostentatious lifestyle...sigh

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.