Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

(disclaimer) CBN Press Release: Skye Bank Is Not Distressed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (disclaimer) CBN Press Release: Skye Bank Is Not Distressed (920 Views)

Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) / Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners / World Bank Is Recruiting Team Assistant In Abuja (3-5 Years Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(disclaimer) CBN Press Release: Skye Bank Is Not Distressed by Adecaller: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
For the sake of Skye Bank customers and for the sake of my fellow Nigerians, I wish to share this vital information so that nobody is misled again and so that the already misled can be reorientated.

Being a customer of Skye Bank, I received a mail renouncing the so much rumoured liquidation of the bank. The mail is a letter affirming that Skye Bank remains healthy as it has not been liquidated by the CBN. Also assured in the letter is the safety of customers' deposits, therefore urging the customers to disregard any earlier information telling them to withdraw their deposits.

It is however also important to note that Skye Bank truly had some management issues but the problems have been resolved with the help of the CBN. To read the full letter, you may simply view or download the snapshot associated with this post.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS OBSERVED

*If any message is sent requesting for your bank details (Any Bank); please kindly ignore such a message as no bank will ever request for your personal details such as ATM pin and the likes.

*If you also received a message that your ATM has been deactivated owing to BVN upgrade by CBN; please ignore it totally. It is fake! I received such and I called my bank's customer care where i was told that the message was fake. So, before you respond to any message regarding sensitive information, I guess it is quite safe to contact the customer care of your bank first.

Read more here;
https://yusuthad..com.ng/2016/08/disclaimer-cbn-press-release-skye-bank.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dead Body Sized In African Country For Unpaid Bill..lol / Brown Or White Envelope. What Is The Difference To Nigerians? / What's The Longest Time NEPA Has Given You Steady Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.