Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office (42113 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by CSTR13: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
This lady is balling. What she needs now is a sperm donor and that is all .
I wouldn't advise her to get married now. She really don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
T

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by donbenie(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Stop bugging me with the news of this washed up fool.
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

She ought to put about 50 air refresher in that office to quench the smell of her rotten fish
Mayowa Ahmed was at stage 4 Ovarian cancer,in other words the only treatment for her at that stage is PALLIATIVE because it was already terminal..nobody killed her but CANCER,anybody that told you she could have lived is telling tall tales..let her Rest In Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Spells(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Make I climb chair see the throw back pic wella

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by bignero: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

She ought to put about 50 air refresher in that office to quench the smell of her rotten fish

thats why money and good things always elude you and your type

in everything all u see is negativity ..how can you get what you soo much condem

keep wallowing in need

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by TMANO: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
She has been hustling way back, yet lazy one will say she is sleeping around when they were busy running after guys like us in the campus, grin grin grin grin Linda was planning. Enjoy jaree.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by seenter84: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Inspirational lady
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Einl(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

Bruh...why the date??
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by olu1759(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
tintingz:
Weldon Linda, for a young Lady in Nigeria to be successful is not easy.
young gini?taar!!my flend take tyme ooo....
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by coolviv: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

May God deliver some Nigerians from beef in Jesus Name - Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by LawrenceUMS: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Skmoda360(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
lonelydora:
What shall it profit Linda Ikeji if she acquires the whole mansions/office and still lives as a single woman?

The beauty of a woman is her husband. Linda, please go and marry. grin grin

#nothating

Oya nah, make una begin quote me.
thank God i backtracked, thought you are a guy i would have said you should try your luck with her.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Organs(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
donbenie:
Mayowa Ahmed was at stage 4 Ovarian cancer,in other words the only treatment for her at that stage is PALLIATIVE because it was already terminal..nobody killed her but CANCER,anybody that told you she could have lived is telling tall tales..let her Rest In Peace!

DONBENIE: Not true, at best what you can say is we do not know...cos she never got the treatment. There are people on their last legs of cancer that live much much longer due to improved healthcare, google it you will see lots and lots of proof, more specifically the research results with names are in cancer treatment centres in most states in the us, so try cancer treatment center of chicago, LA etc...... what you said is not true cos she did not get the desired treatment partly to the fact that Linda Ikeji called the story "fake" and that brought about all the media frenzy and the police halted the visa process and started their endless investigation so you cannot exonerate Linda Ikeji and I and you need to learn to "verify" and be sensitive to the things we say, do, or publish else we might end up having blood on our hands like Linda currently does whether you accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by teesugar(f): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
She looks like a coiled up snake. undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by coolviv: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
lonelydora:
What shall it profit Linda Ikeji if she acquires the whole mansions/office and still lives as a single woman?

The beauty of a woman is her husband. Linda, please go and marry. grin grin

#nothating

Oya nah, make una begin quote me.

The ugliness of a woman is also in her husband. grin
Linda look well before you marry oo..no go marry Bash Ali or Teebillz dem....abeg ooo...

Fine girl...It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by coolviv: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Organs:

DONBENIE: Not true, at best what you can say is we do not know...cos she never got the treatment. There are people on their last legs of cancer that live much much longer due to improved healthcare, google it you will see lots and lots of proof, more specifically the research results with names are in cancer treatment centres in most states in the us, so try cancer treatment center of chicago, LA etc...... what you said is not true cos she did not get the desired treatment partly to the fact that Linda Ikeji called the story "fake" and that brought about all the media frenzy and the police halted the visa process and started their endless investigation so you cannot exonerate Linda Ikeji and I and you need to learn to "verify" and be sensitive to the things we say, do, or publish else we might end up having blood on our hands like Linda currently does whether you accept it or not.

Hmmm...Inspector Kpafu. So ordinary story from Linda Ikeji made someone die from cancer? Na u bikooo...Na dis type of analysis National Assembly dey use assess our economy.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by donbenie(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Organs:

Am a Doctor..so,Am saying what I know,anybody with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer,ANYWHERE in the WORLD is living on borrowed time,the best you can do is to give her a good quality of life till she gives up i.e PALLIATIVE CARE, it doesn't matter how rich he or she is..it doesn't matter the level of medical care,anybody that tells you otherwise is being economical with the TRUTH..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Gerrard59(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
I admire her tenacity.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
thundabot:
I WILL GET THERE

visit http://loadedhub.com.ng for movies
does your movies came along with subtitle?
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by cnnamoko(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Look at that office 12 yrs ago, u ll knw d lady has taste and class

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by JonexMusic(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Is She Married Yet?
u want to give her husband?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Organs(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
coolviv:

Hmmm...Inspector Kpafu. So ordinary story from Linda Ikeji made someone die from cancer? Na u bikooo...Na dis type of analysis National Assembly dey use assess our economy.

COOLVIV: You call am ordinary story, ee be like say you no sabi how powerful media dey. The story na im make police freeze the account sotay dem no carry am go Atlanta on time. Now you take sabi say if she reach ATlanta on time maybe she for neva die, although by my faith, when time reach no medicine again, but at least you go try your best possible still and Linda prevented that from happening from her allegation of fraud, so my friend add am come multiply am togeda, you go see say Linda prevented the timely evacuation to ATL and by extension the death.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Organs(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
donbenie:
Am a Doctor..so,Am saying what I know,anybody with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer,ANYWHERE in the WORLD is living on borrowed time,the best you can do is to give her a good quality of life till she gives up i.e PALLIATIVE CARE, it doesn't matter how rich he or she is..it doesn't matter the level of medical care,anybody that tells you otherwise is being economical with the TRUTH..

donbenie: You need to study more or find your way to a civilized country where you as a doctor will not talk with a defeatist mindset. Just an ordinary google search of stage 4 ovarian cancer revealed the following: Currently, the standard treatment for Stage IV ovarian cancer consists of both surgery and chemotherapy. Unfortunately, less than 10% of patients experience long-term survival following standard treatment. This is because Stage IV ovarian cancer is difficult to completely remove with surgery and the currently available chemotherapy is unable to eradiate all of the remaining cancer. Both optimal cytoreductive surgery and platinum-based chemotherapy prolong the time to cancer recurrence and improve overall survival. (Website is http://news.cancerconnect.com/stage-iv-ovarian-cancer/)
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by coolviv: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Organs:

COOLVIV: You call am ordinary story, ee be like say you no sabi how powerful media dey. The story na im make police freeze the account sotay dem no carry am go Atlanta on time. Now you take sabi say if she reach ATlanta on time maybe she for neva die, although by my faith, when time reach no medicine again, but at least you go try your best possible still and Linda prevented that from happening from her allegation of fraud, so my friend add am come multiply am togeda, you go see say Linda prevented the timely evacuation to ATL and by extension the death.

Gbam!!! Correct!!! Sergeant Itoro. This also quickened the spread of the cancer thereby leading to death kwo? Very good..
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by donbenie(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Organs:

donbenie: You need to study more or find your way to a civilized country where you as a doctor will not talk with a defeatist mindset. Just an ordinary google search of stage 4 ovarian cancer revealed the following: Currently, the standard treatment for Stage IV ovarian cancer consists of both surgery and chemotherapy. Unfortunately, less than 10% of patients experience long-term survival following standard treatment. This is because Stage IV ovarian cancer is difficult to completely remove with surgery and the currently available chemotherapy is unable to eradiate all of the remaining cancer. Both optimal cytoreductive surgery and platinum-based chemotherapy prolong the time to cancer recurrence and improve overall survival. (Website is http://news.cancerconnect.com/stage-iv-ovarian-cancer/)
So,what from your search is different from what I've said,Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer is INCURABLE because it has metastasized to different organs and thus cannot be eliminated from the body,that is EXACTLY what you just posted,any Treatment is PALLIATIVE at best NOT CURATIVE,what is so hard to comprehend here..
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by endove(f): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
congrats to you... looking up to u as a role model
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Ejytex(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats dear!keepon moving highy,BABA GOD Is ur strainght.May JAH bless our hustlen IJN Amen
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by JayceeYT: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
True definition of success through hardwork..
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Organs(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
donbenie:
So,what from your search is different from what I've said,Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer is INCURABLE because it has metastasized to different organs and thus cannot be eliminated from the body,that is EXACTLY what you just posted,any Treatment is PALLIATIVE at best NOT CURATIVE,what is so hard to comprehend here..

Donbenie: Haba chairman but you call yourself a doctor naaa, what is the primary function/Job/responsibility of a doctor?? Now you go and read my search again, now put that search side by side with the family's rush to get to a hospital in Atlanta and put that side by side with you, a medical doctors statement here "nobody killed her but CANCER,anybody that told you she could have lived is telling tall tales..let her Rest In Peace!" So, stage 4 ovarian cancer's patients life can be prolonged and that is what the family was striving to do and you Dr. Donbenie saw it as a lost case, that is why even the President will shamelessly travel to london to treat an ear infection, because of Drs like you. Biko, learn and understand that you have a responsibility to do whatever possible to prolong your patients life even if it means placing a patient on life support and not concluding for them.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by donbenie(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Organs:

Donbenie: Haba chairman but you call yourself a doctor naaa, what is the primary function/Job/responsibility of a doctor?? Now you go and read my search again, now put that search side by side with the family's rush to get to a hospital in Atlanta and put that side by side with you, a medical doctors statement here "nobody killed her but CANCER,anybody that told you she could have lived is telling tall tales..let her Rest In Peace!" So, stage 4 ovarian cancer's patients life can be prolonged and that is what the family was striving to do and you Dr. Donbenie saw it as a lost case, that is why even the President will shamelessly travel to london to treat an ear infection, because of Drs like you. Biko, learn and understand that you have a responsibility to do whatever possible to prolong your patients life even if it means placing a patient on life support and not concluding for them.
Perhaps you should go back to the original post I responded to before you start sounding insulting..do you even know what the words PALLIATIVE and TERMINAL means,her Cancer was TERMINAL,not just Stage 4..which means it was at the end stage,she can be given an improved quality of life,which is the main aim at that stage of treatment,sure it can also help give her more time,but the impression that she could have been cured if given better treatment is false and misleading and THAT is the CRUX of my assertion,am sure you remember Dr Dora Akunyili,the former Minister,who died of a similar case few days after appearing on national TV,looking gaunt and wasted,just like Mayowa..so,if you can show me any case of someone with Terminal Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer being cured as being inferred by the original post,I'll gladly withdraw my statement..
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Organs(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
donbenie:
Perhaps you should go back to the original post I responded to before you start sounding insulting..do you even know what the words PALLIATIVE and TERMINAL means,her Cancer was TERMINAL,not just Stage 4..which means it was at the end stage,she can be given an improved quality of life,which is the main aim at that stage of treatment,sure it can also help give her more time,but the impression that she could have been cured if given better treatment is false and misleading and THAT is the CRUX of my assertion,am sure you remember Dr Dora Akunyili,the former Minister,who died of a similar case few days after appearing on national TV,looking gaunt and wasted,just like Mayowa..so,if you can show me any case of someone with Terminal Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer being cured as being inferred by the original post,I'll gladly withdraw my statement..

Clearly, there is a misunderstanding here or you might want to clarify your statements/assumptions,nobody is saying she is being flown abroad to be "treated" completely of cancer. We even live with lots of parasites in our body e.g malaria and if it attacks, we cure and move on but that is not the case with a terminal illness, i understand and i get that, what i, and so many are saying is life is sacred, if anyone is sick, he/she should be encouraged, supported, helped, assisted in anyway to get the treatment they deserve, be it palliative, curative, whatever it does not matter let them get it, that is what a doctor encourages and supports and that is my whole point and mind you most palliative treatment extends beyond the patient to the family as well. That is all i am saying and my argument with you is that they should be encouraged and supported to go get it where ever and however but my understanding of what you are saying is since stage 4 cancer is terminal and cannot be cured, there is no point rushing to take her anywhere since the cancer is terminal and she will still die from the cancer anyways. Also, the research shows that you can actually slow down the cancer and prolong her life. Yes, id appreciate it if you can modify your statement to include the possibilities and most importantly the "HOPE" of a chance at life for maybe a little bit longer had she had access to a better healthcare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.