Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. (79746 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by shiziope(f): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
craze people
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
abuayman:
Absolutely Crazy Generation
Park well....bloody Mujaheed!
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Timarodear(f): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
lols! mkpo ke do.......
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Mazeed(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abu Ayman it's actually crazy and stupid
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by wakes: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
What makes it DANGEROUS?
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by agbonkamen(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin
raph101:
Now my girlfriend will see this and begin to wish.......!

Wat rubbish, if my lap no do u, go for big show.
angry
raph101:
Now my girlfriend will see this and begin to wish.......!

Wat rubbish, if my lap no do u, go for big show.
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by SweetyZinta(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
abuayman:
Absolutely Crazy Generation

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by brostheo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
That guy won tear that girl puna for the second pics?
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Spells(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is normally wat happens When death is hungering u, but u want to play small before u die..
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by riczy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
I could only c gymnastics
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Spells(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
A pre wedding pic of the man putting his prick inside her Toto will be just okay for me...
u for just talk say to see pix of toto dey hungry u cheesy
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Gkemz: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Was it real
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
you guys called dis shit lovely.still imaginin'what western knowledge will put us on.smh grin
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by olubenjazzy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Afi pre-wedding pics na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by fattycoolface(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
craziest indeed
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Bensam5060(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
E concern dem na E concern dem na
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by kalid01(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
A registered health maintenance organization, committed to the development and maintenance of health through our various programs for sustainable healthy living in areas of nutrition for various companies,association in all 36 states in Nigeria. As such highly skilled PRO are needed to communicate the services of the company through the submission of proposal letters to a group of companies, association and government agencies. minimum of OND in the related field. interested applicants should forward their details ie name,age decipline and qualification as sms to the number attached to the advert. 08145016707
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by franzis(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
How is that dangerous than this below....

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by NigerDeltan(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I don't like undecided

Jst two months on nairaland you already have 3000 comments.... You must be a genius aswear
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by wealthpin: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
jaymejate:
RADA RADA
Lolz
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by GeorgeD1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hope they will still be kissing and cuddling like this one month, two months and six months
into their marriage. undecided undecided grin grin
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rubbish
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Jst two months on nairaland you already have 3000 comments.... You must be a genius aswear

Is there anything hard in commenting and creating threads?
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abi! Who the picture epp. Please tell us when you guys break up or something
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by FroshPapie(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abegieee! Spare d shhhhii
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by FroshPapie(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abegieee! Spare me d shhhhii
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by chuks34(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
How is dis my concern

Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by NigerDeltan(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Is there anything hard in commenting and creating threads?

Nooooooooo noting bad at all
I meant to say, your ameboism has gone int'l grin
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Goldenheart(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. by Johfem(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.