Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense (12717 Views)

How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / How-to-pick-a-profitable-niche-in- / Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense Use In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Basically niche means that topic on which you blogging. The high paying niche in Adsense is those which widely search and deal with daily human problems.

People prefer to use internet to find tips and solution of many problems and due to which these high paying niche are among the most popular.

Therefore before start your blogging journey you need to select some those niches which have high paying rate in Google Adsense.

But keep in mind that high paying niche is the most competitive one as well so you have to put extra efforts to being ahead in this competition.

Anyway you don’t need to go anywhere to find this all stuff because today I am going to share a fresh list of top 10 high paying adsense niches which are most profitable.

Top 10 High Paying Niche in Adsense

Health

The one of most profitable and high paying niche is health and their various aspects. Everyone desires to be a fit and healthy person in this modern era. Therefore this niche being search by enormous number of peoples everyday across the world. That’s why Google Adsense pays highest for this significant niche.
But remember you should have proper knowledge to give any tips regarding to human health.

Make Money Online

Making money from internet is one of most searching niche all the times and peoples have dream to earn money from online world. That’s why in large amount people search tips and many ways of making money online.
This niche has high CPC rate and hence it improve your overall revenue in Adsense.

Technology

Now these days technology is improving its level day by day and every second day a new technology appears in the market with promising features and application. This niche is not only profitable in terms of paying rate however it also offers a wide range of online searcher every day.

Relationship

Every instant a relationship form out and exist a brake up as well. Everyday a very wide range of people search on internet about some mature & helpful tips on relationship as well as their lots of aspects. Hence this niche can improve your paying rate in the Google Adsense.

Celebrities

Every celebrity has a good range of fan following and these fans are most excited to read GOSSIP about their favorite celebrities. Internet is a best source to find news on this topic and that’s why this niche holds a enormous number of searcher every single day around the
world.

Fashion

Every person wants to look attracting, cool and genuine. If you have good knowledge of fashion like what kind of clothes to wear in a particular weather then you can write on this niche as well
on your website or blog.

Insurance

Insurance is the most expensive niche, which is able to generate huge income from your blog. You know why because there is much competition in insurance as well as it’s very complicated to get high rank so advertisers are bid as much high as they can. The insurance blogs as well as websites enjoy a much high Cost Per Click with keywords of insurance niche ranging up to 30$+ just for a one click.

How to Blog

Blogging is much popularly growing industry on the internet now days. A big amount of people wants to make their career in the blogging field mainly young generation. That’s why it comes under best niche for Google Adsense.

Social Media

Social Media is an online source that used by enormous amount of peoples everyday around the world. It plays a significant role in connecting peoples with each other. Hence it is a niche which everyone recognizes very better and wants to know about it as much as possible.

SEO

SEO simply stands for search engine optimization. It is a technique through which you can make your site more visible and very friendly in search engine. There are uncountable numbers of websites and blogs exist on internet world and everyone wants to better with SEO for their site. That’s why this topic search in wide numbers everyday and one of high paying niche in Adsense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Bro please I need your advice....can I ask
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Bro please I need your advice....can I ask
yes
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by veekid(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Noted

1 Like

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by verabetsy(f): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2016
well education too

that's why I have decided to blog about education

here is an opportunity for engineering and geology graduates

http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/08/shell-graduate-internship-program.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Vince77(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Early updates today

E be like say NL mods quick wake today.

@post, nice one
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by amoduganja: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2016
r
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by ireneony(f): 6:10am On Aug 22, 2016
I really like to go into fashion and relationship blogging
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Slimflame(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Nah to start blogging
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by LilSmith55(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2016
I Dont Like Blogging

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by DEGREE2466(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Blogging, not as easy as it is always portrayed

Too much nitty gritty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Slimflame(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2016
ireneony:
who are u telling
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Richnero(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Great tips
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by afternysc(f): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2016
ok o. i see
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Djpaparazy(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by yahoofak(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Morning buddy!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by osjoshua(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2016
10 to this 10 to that..buh the 'fart' remains: who wan make am go make am...
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by osjoshua(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2016
ireneony:
thats good...blogging no easy o, xpecialy starting..i'll be here wen u stoped blogging, packed ur cv to look for a proper jobgrin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by agwom(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2016
I love blogging more than...
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Jollyana(f): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2016
I need help getting my wesite approved for AdSense. I have traffic and two unique content. Please check it out at http://fabjulia..com
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Satellite and TV is one of d best,check out Lemmymorgan or pakogist
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Djpaparazy(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2016
IF ANYONE HERE NEED A STANDARD BLOG FOR ANY OF THE LISTED NITCH, YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR A DESIGN AT A VERY CHEAP RATE

TEL: +2347037203005

FB: www.facebook.com/djfinepaparazy

WHATSAPP: +2347037203005

AND I WILL HELP YOU OUT..
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Hedonistically: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Useful information to start the new week.
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Zealoy(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2016
i have a nice blog and also quite a number of traffic in it, I applied for google AdSense for like a week now but it's still awaiting approval pls anybody know what might be the cause? my blog www.chrystallite..com
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Dething: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Jollyana:
I need help getting my wesite approved for AdSense. I have traffic and two unique content. Please check it out at http://fabjulia..com

2 contents is way too small to expect Google to approve anything for you. Think of about 15-20 original post before applying at all.
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by ItzChinnex(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2016
osjoshua:
thats good...blogging no easy o, xpecialy starting..i'll be here wen u stoped blogging, packed ur cv to look for a proper jobgrin

All is just for a while.... i have being blogging for a long time and have been earning...But though is it not Easy as it is being Portrayed. I have told 2 people who I opened theirs for free, that they would stop blogging at early stag, they disagreed and now they have stopped... Blogging is not Easy .... but everything na time ...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Aiit
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by ItzChinnex(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2016
My Adsense Was approved withing 3weeks of Application... Check my Signature... chai, Eh don try way I post self because of school Activities.
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Ambi25: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2016
nice one
Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by pryd(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Our blog is centred on creative entrepreneurship and we're excited about it.

www.paveafrica.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Yeap,goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gworld>>for Naija Downloads, 9ja Mp3, Videos, Etc<< / Please Unban Me Requests Should Come In Here / Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.