Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC (39544 Views)

6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice / Lagos Police Uncovers Illegal Oil Wells, Shuts 12 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by DaudaAbu(m): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2016
The Nigerian Army and officers of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC have uncovered another illegal oil well in Lagos State. This came barely two weeks after the police and other security agencies discovered about 10 houses on Ibadan and Abeokuta streets in Ilasamaja axis of the state, where wells where linked to oil pipelines through which diesel was siphoned.

Vanguard gathered that the supposed dug well was discovered last Thursday within the premises of Winners Satellite Church, Iyana-Odo, Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area, LCDA, it was filled Petroleum Motor Spirit, PMS.

The resident pastor, Oladela Paul who narrated to NSCDC Lagos Commandant, Tajudeen Balogun, who led the operation, said that the church had sent a formal complain to Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC when they noticed the well was filled with PMS. He lamented that months after writing the NNPC for solution, the Church was yet to get any response from the Corporation, adding “well has become a source of harassment to the church and our members.

Aside the harassment, we are afraid of the impending hazard which we cannot determine.” Confirming the discovery, Balogun in a statement made available to vanguard by NSCDC Public Relation Officer, PRO, Kehinde Bada, said “the visit is to evaluate the extent of the spillage and take necessary actions.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nigerian-army-nscdc-uncover-illegal-oil-well-lagos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2016
*sighs....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Oil well inside church? End shall never wonder sad

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by TheFreeOne: 12:45am On Aug 22, 2016
With the spate refined 'oyel wells' are being discovered in Lagos shey we go still need ND crude oyel again grin

Seriously, a response came months after informing NNPC Waoh... Bureaucracy coupled with lackadaisical attitude the bane of government agencies.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by izzou(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Did the church meet the well before they started worshipping there?

Or did the well appear after they had settled there?

This story no done for my ear

undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Irishrena1(f): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2016
This is wonderment

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by BlackSeptember: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Lagos is now filled with oil wells

13 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by DaudaAbu(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2016
izzou:

undecided

Me too dey wonder sha...

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by DaudaAbu(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Most of the people siphoning oil frm our pipeline will also be the ones criticizing FG over the state of the economy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Caseless: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerian churches!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2016
That is the church of Papa Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland a.k.a the gate-keeper of hell. grin

Well, the government should confiscate that church premises with a fine of 7Billion Naira for deceitfully marketing Jesus & Yahweh's name in the day while engaging in illegal oil bunkering at night. grin cheesy grin

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2016
When the go discover Oil for Kogi now......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by hucienda: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2016
BrownRoofRep:
Wow another oil discovery in my country, can't wait for igbos to go with their own country.
We have many oil deposit in my country!
Long live Brown Roof Republic!

The cat n mouse e-fight here btw the two is sth else ... cheesy

Yet they keep schooling together, working together and marrying themselves in the world outside the internet.

So why the online squabble?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by TheMascot(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Always said it.. Christianity in Nigeria is a scam.. Qoute me and die

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by TheMascot(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2016
abuayman:
When the go discover Oil for Kogi now......
Guy u from kogi ba... Make we try align na

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2016
TheMascot:
Guy u from kogi ba... Make we try align na

Yes o my brother. I represent Kogi o
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by dreamwords: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2016
No wonder they always come to nairaland to insult biafrans if they ever talk of seceding, so they keep siphoning oil,

Im sorry, but receive eeeiiit!

*west and pipeline stealing sha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by veekid(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Na Jesus handiwork
[size=25pt]Quote me and die[/size]
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by CriticMaestro: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2016
This tory never cook finish...is the church premises so big that intruders can use it to dig up wells or is it that the church I sharing it's premises with some Ah no understand

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by satowind(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2016
dat pastors story is fishy. I think some of these pastors are into illegal big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by zigglemo: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by hexy40: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2016
See miracle

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by AnanseK(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Can't be the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by GloriaNinja(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria and pipeline sec, yet they don't utilize the gift well
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by TippyTop(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Biggest Oil Well in Lagos is at Bourdillon Road, I suggest the Police take a look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by emeka2847: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Lolz grin

izzou:

undecided
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by allanphash7(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2016
The pastor want to become an oil baron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) / Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) / Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.