Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? (717 Views)

Ladies Come In: How Will U React If You Find A Guy Friend Sniffing Your Pant / Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night / Can A Guy Friend Zone A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Why is it that whenever I go to my boy/guy friend's house, he asks me if I have money in my purse or he looks at my purse.

What do you think is the reason behind this?
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2016
OMG.....

No!....

Not aqain!....

2 Likes

Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Miss.....

Drama Major grin
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by RoyalBlak007: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2016
He wants to steal ur cash
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by izzou(m): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2016
In Omawunmi's voice

*if you ask meee, Na who I go ask? *

cool
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by medexico(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2016
He wants to know if you will need transport fare when you are leaving.

1 Like

Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2016
medexico:
He wants to know if you will need transport fare when you are leaving.
Be honest.

Don't lie.
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by humbleAYO95(m): 1:06am On Aug 22, 2016
ok
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by medexico(m): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2016
mamagee3:

Be honest.

Don't lie.

That what I think
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by Badgers14: 1:24am On Aug 22, 2016
mamagee3:
Why is it that whenever I go to my boy/guy friend's house, he asks me if I have money in my purse or he looks at my purse.

What do you think is the reason behind this?

Maybe he wants to know if you are gold digging or already have gold grin grin
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by Notyourb1tch(f): 2:10am On Aug 22, 2016
grin he is clearly a gold digger and using you for ur money. You are his atm machime tongue

1 Like

Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Notyourb1tch:
grin he is clearly a gold digger and using you for ur money. You are his atm machime tongue
He doesn't ask me for money.
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by LilSmith55(m): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2016
U Mean Everytime Or Sometime?
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2016
He doesn't want to spend unnecessarily when you have the money.....and also wouldn't love to see you stranded!!
BTW
Guy/boy friend?......mehn girl bring that guy outta ya friend zone completely now undecided
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2016
There's so much tension in having a girlfriend. That's why I don't keep them, they suffocate

Ur guy might just be doing that now and mean nothing about it but to u girls everything has a significance. See the way u've come to present it here like its a legal crime

When I had a gf, I couldn't even crack jokes cus she reads too much serious meaning out of everything.
Re: Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? by hisawesomeness(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2016
It's funny she still gets answers to these dumbass questions

(1) (Reply)

Whats This World Turning Into-another Shocking News (must Read) / Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This / Transgender Man Puts To Birth.... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.