Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results (34247 Views)

Get Trendiest Look During Your Workout Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good job u did, I can tell from those shoulders. smiley
You need whey protein and enough carbs intake to complement your routine exercise for a faster muscle gain
Keep it up..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by bigiyaro(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
OP, u tried, make sure you balance ur work out, draw up a chart to make sure u train all ur body parts n still have enough rest, in fact u should have a "no gym" day, eat enough carbs and protein and u r guy to go.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by lovingD(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ur a fine looking young man buh d background whr u took dis pics is a big no for me..
don't mind the guy. I guess he is OAU student and the pics was snapped at his hall of residence
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Kgdavid(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
SnakeXenzia

you are doing alright but truth be told 5 weeks is a lot of time to achieve the results you have gained. I understadn you are an ectomorph and as such it's going to take you a lot of effort to bulk up but here's what i think you should be doing better:

Focus a bit more on your triceps and shoulders. you look like you have been lifting weights or doing pull ups, and it shows in your biceps but the biceps are a really small muscle naturally so you will have limited gains. Instead, i think you should focus on doing a lot more push ups to target your chest and triceps which are much bigger muscles naturally. This will give you the look of being buff

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Damalex4luv:

don't mind those mofos commenting baldy about you. it's a really good development. just continue with it, you will get there. started mine too 2weeks ago and have started seeing changes already. by the way ifinished from Oau too in 2012. just make sure you face your studies and never priotise that your workout over your studies.
thanks,bruh
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
emmygzy:
No be aqo Hall be that? I missed that hostel. The castle of great men. Used to live in block 8.
awo hall ni ocheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Thisnut(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ur a fine looking young man buh d [size=14pt]background whr u took dis pics is a big no for me[/size]..
[size=14pt]poor folks always desperate to look rich.[/size]
I don't see anything wrong with the background though Pictures like these are the best when looking down the memory lane. I wish i had some to reflect on angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by panasharp(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Awo boi!--- looks like block 8

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Richie0974:
Op, you try small but see as you belike snakexenzia true true for your before picture.

What did you use for the workouts?
I used the gym grin
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
I see a lot of changes I must say, but don't make it a priority & don't sleep on the jym. make it a freelance, If it will be possible because there will be a time that whenever you are sleeping & remembers you gotta jym tomorrow mehn your heart will be out of service. Am talking from experience. If I should advice you, if you add up a bit, go with press-up's, pull-up's. And lastly

REMEMBER TO MAKE MEAT &MILK YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE RESULT.. #shalom

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by rose54321: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well though there's a measure of difference you need to add weight else you will just look skinny.
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by YINKS89(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
dont mind dem jare..... u don try ... i nid to start workin out also bt ma work nd the money wey i dey see wont allow thou.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dandeson1:
what did you do
i worked out,lol

benchpress
pull ups
sit ups
bar dips
push ups
squats
and other things at the gym

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

Pardon me, but all I see in your pics is massive hunger and kwashiorkor. Haba, you for add graphic images na.
bro,why na
lol
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by claremont(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ur a fine looking young man buh d background whr u took dis pics is a big no for me..

This thread is about bodybuilding, not about the background of the photos. You completely missed the point.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Opharhe:
Wait. This is OAU nau. Awo or Faj... Where?
the gym is in awo annex,bro
but that seecond picture was faj

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by deife(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
ironheart:
Keep it up, the picture above you is what is called motivation, do not be discouraged by lazy people with shallow mindsets who will definitely bash you on this thread.

Now you are a testimony to anyone who think good body shape cannot be achieved.

I hope you do put this type of efforts into your education as well?

Hardwork pays

Wow! You have a way with words! Epic!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

Men, good job. The only problem i see is you are not bulking. You need to do a bulk cycle. Eat as much protein and carbohydrate to help you bulk and then work out. You will get a better result.

Food,hehe
I'm trying my best to eat more
But,you know what the economy is saying now grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
olushola1989:
I dey feel you...don't stop d work out.
smileythanks,bruh
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by EEZe(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mazeed:
By the time wea your bélé go be like your back you go get sense
gringrin
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dexema:

Dude if that's faj then it's Definitely my former room back then in block 2, looks so much like it.
Keep up the good work, your six packs I already very visible.
yeah,bro
I stay in awo tho,but. That's block2 in faj.....ground floor
I think room3 or so,I'm not sure.
It's my friend's room
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by lepasharon(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Goyim:

If you are going to work out,then work out well,go to the gym but before that pick a routine.
I'm goint to give you my routine because of all the bad words i can see here in this thread
But before that always remember, you need more sleep and more food
Its like this sleep takes 50% while food takes 30% and gym 20%

Now starting from skeleton mode is always better than starting as a fattie obessed mufugga.
Also nutrition is very inportant make rice your best friend as well as beans you also need animal protein (fish, meat etc) because they are best protein
Now this is the routine i use (pics). if you need futher explanation let me know.

Keep lifting, we're all gonna make it brah.

Any tips for hard gainers sad
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by adesanya2014: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice one , thumbs up .
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by kelvinkosi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
So u get mind waste five weeks of your life ..... wink wink wink

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
nelsonnelly:
How many days do u gym a week?
5 to 6 days
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
zicoraads:
Well done SnakeXenzia... grin cheesy
thank you grin
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
nma24:
I sight you o... Great Ife!
great oo grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by ahnie: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nyc one...keep eat up!
Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
Okay, straight to the point
I started working out five weeks ago and I think the result is quite obvious, impressing and encouraging smiley smiley
NLers,what do you say?

Me,five weeks ago... grin grin

Oh boy you try sha.But you for show us how you look like that year before the 5 weeks workout na.
Na Press Up or na Weightlifting things?
Which of them you do.
See as your 6 Packs dey wan show e self small small.
On a lighter note,hope 001 schedule of eating noh join for the work out sha.Because,afraid dey catch me as I see your neck o.
Cheers man.
#SlimDudesRocks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Ranchhoddas: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Basalt:
You no dey change boxers?
Na the same boxers I dey see for all the pictures.

Back to the topic.

Bros, honestly you need More food Then gym.

I must tell you the truth, make you no break unto say you wan grab muscle
Crazeman. Pity the guy na.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by Goyim: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
lepasharon:

Any tips for hard gainers sad

Yes

Step1 - Eat alot of Food (carbs, protein and fat)
Step2 - Eat even when you're not hungry (this is more important than step one)
Step3 - Sleep at least 8hours a day (u can do this by going to bed early)
Step4 - Take Multivitamins like Astymin, etc

When you start getting too fat, i'd advise you to cut down on food and start jogging.
I cant really recommend any kind of gym routine for you except Abs work out since you are a female.
So do abs workout to tighten your tommy and keep then flat and Sexy wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results by justmenoni: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op,what's actually the difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.