Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season - Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season - Ibrahimovic (565 Views)

Nigeria Can Win 2018 World Cup – Pinnick / See The Promise This Guy Made On Twitter If Man-United Can Win Chelsea(Photo) / Manchester United Can Still Win Title – Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season - Ibrahimovic by petmax2020: 1:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes the club can go on to win the EPL title at the end of the season.

The reds have recorded victories from the two opening match of their campaign. They beat Southampton and Bournemouth under Mourinho.

And the evergreen 34-year-old believes United have all the makings to go on and land their first league title since 2012-13, but admits a long road lies ahead.

“I believe that we can win the title, I have this vision,” said Ibrahimovic. “But we need to work hard for it and we will do everything to bother all the other teams that want to win.

“Now I’m just focusing on trying to help my team win and after two games we have two wins, which is the most important thing.

READ MORE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/united-can-win-premier-league-title.html

Re: United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season - Ibrahimovic by bonechamberlain(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Very possible if u continue the way u have started.
Re: United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season - Ibrahimovic by chris2face(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Don't be carried away u guys still got a long way to go and don't forget Gardiola is there too
Re: United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season - Ibrahimovic by DonPapaRaffy: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Man utd playing style of play is somehow slow 4 my liking.
Re: United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season - Ibrahimovic by psa1102(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Manutd Best Formation... / Fault In The Stars: Ronaldo Stumbles As Real Madrid Draw Eibar / "Say It To My Face": Conor Mcgregor Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr. Diss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.