Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) (60939 Views)

Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos / Bride And Groom In Dancing Competition At Their Wedding (Video) / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
otu nne i

Back to sender!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
5minsmadness:
See the wife's innocent face. D man dey there dey happy no know say na psycho he don marry grin

When they tell you people to follow God's principles in getting married, that marriage is a spiritual union, una no go hear. Its all 'I love him', 'my body, my rules ', premarital sex everywhere, nobody is marrying for true love and sacrifice anymore, they only marry for what they can get out of the marriage and soon after the marriage crashes because foundation on which it was built was faulty from the start.

If the woman was a little more patient instead of 'fighting for her right' this would not have happened. If the man had been man enough and had his pride he wouldnt allow the bride foot the lions share of the bill. Who knows if she paid her own bride-price? That's already taking the headship from you at a very early stage.

I remember attending a wedding where souvenirs were being given away and right there on the platform the wife started raging that her people were not being given gifts. The groom held her hand, she pulled it away. The groom started begging her there on the alter. I just dey laugh for my mind.

No godly principles! Selfishness everywhere! Fighting your partner from the onset. Why claim you love him or her if you cannot sacrifice your comfort or pride to make your partner happy?

Until people go back to God , many marriages will continue to crash and burn!

Heeeey . . . look at that. 'it' has a brain cheesy cool
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Apoztl3(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
fruityjojo:
Booohari! See wah u have caused! cry
For the guy mind now em get "wife"... I bet she will be his undoing. Time will tell
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Simple reason why both families planning it together and cooking from one pot and one dishing point is the best way forward...........
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Luckymay(f): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Lolzzzz ah don laf die >: grin dis gal u no serious at all ..when di witches in your village has only your name on their database Lmao grin grin
Haha. No go die of laughter o... But it's true nah.. After all the planning and stress.., just few minutes to enjoy their honeymoon food come cause problem. The witches must be on a serious assignment on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
DonBobes:
Ftc!

I laff the military way ha ha ha
I yaf laff more than you lol.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by rosy1992(f): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Marriage entails more tranquility which most youngsters are ignorant of, when you get married for the wrong reasons such situations will likely occur.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by deliveryboy: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
are they from the zoo too or they just want to be neighbors to the zoo? Because I see animals in this short story.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by ephi123(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Luckymay:
When the witches in your village has only your name in their database.
But seriously how can someone allow anger control her to the extent of threatening to stab someone she kissed not long ago in front of many people. The marriage is dead on arrival cos what ever they felt for each other would have escaped through the reception hall window.

Lmao!! Talk about high tech witches.. haha.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
blessedvisky:

Back to sender!!
[/s]
ikpu nne i
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by blackprowler: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Haha. Land of the APES. And you want to tell me that to marry is by force! Sometimes the animal in the Nigerian escapes the façade used to cover it up.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
WEDding or "WARding"?
The bride's eyes and lips shows she is her royal highness of weedland.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by DukeNija(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Thats y yorubas owambe is d best u can get.. If u wan go igbo wedding, u beta chop belleful from house if not eh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Im an Igbo man but i concur.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Ogun idile
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by mexynjc: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
"DON'T MARRY A WOMAN THAT CANNOT PRAY FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR STRAIGHT"

Pst E.A Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2016
THE GIRL WAS HIGH ON SOMETHING. I PITY THAT MAN, HE HAS MORTGAGED HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF MOI MOI MONEY.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
sunkoye:
This is when wedding jollof was boiled with ogbomosho weed. cheesy
mehn! This one is a dope jamaican weed.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Luckymay:

Haha. No go die of laughter o... But it's true nah.. After all the planning and stress.., just few minutes to enjoy their honeymoon food come cause problem. The witches must be on a serious assignment on their behalf.
omo u too much cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2016
5minsmadness:
See the wife's innocent face. D man dey there dey happy no know say na psycho he don marry grin

When they tell you people to follow God's principles in getting married, that marriage is a spiritual union, una no go hear. Its all 'I love him', 'my body, my rules ', premarital sex everywhere, nobody is marrying for true love and sacrifice anymore, they only marry for what they can get out of the marriage and soon after the marriage crashes because foundation on which it was built was faulty from the start.

If the woman was a little more patient instead of 'fighting for her right' this would not have happened. If the man had been man enough and had his pride he wouldnt allow the bride foot the lions share of the bill. Who knows if she paid her own bride-price? That's already taking the headship from you at a very early stage.

I remember attending a wedding where souvenirs were being given away and right there on the platform the wife started raging that her people were not being given gifts. The groom held her hand, she pulled it away. The groom started begging her there on the alter. I just dey laugh for my mind.

No godly principles! Selfishness everywhere! Fighting your partner from the onset. Why claim you love him or her if you cannot sacrifice your comfort or pride to make your partner happy?

Until people go back to God , many marriages will continue to crash and burn!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by MUNDI007(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
I want to believe it happened in biafra. #Name_checker.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by aboveonly(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm...

Strange happenings...

What a shame....A wedding ceremony ought to be a thing of joy and merriment but theirs turn out to be an arena of fighting with reckless abandon.

Wait a moment! What would then happen once the couple began their education in the school of marriage (which by the way has started on a very destructive and confusing foundation.

I keep telling people that WEDDING DAY IS JUST A DAY, WHILE MARRIAGE IS A LIFETIME.

People put so much effort and resources for wedding day rather than doing a proper work on themselves with an eye for the marital future.

Why is that people go through a lot of preparation in their pursuit for academic excellence and so many other endeavour in life but neglect proper and detailed preparation on something like marriage that can make or Mar their collective well being.

If you rush into marriage you will eventually rush out. (divorce, separation, etc).

Why do you want to marry?

Are you ready to let go of yourself inorder to please your partner?

Are you ready for the sacrifice that comes with marriage?

What is your concept of marriage? What are yours fears for marriage?

Do you have the emotional stability and maturity to handle the different seasons of marriage?

Despite all the money and well-wishes, quite a number of would be coupled don't prayerful prepared which to me as a christain is the most important. The spiritual controls the physical! These and a number of this resulted to what those couple witness on their day of joy.

May your day of joy not turn sorrow and regret in Jesus name.

Quite a number of insightful and educative stuffs for those preparing for marriage can be read at the link below.

www.courtshipthenmarriage..com
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by baresywood(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
If a child of God is married to a child of the devil, such child of God is sure to have some trouble with his father-in-law(the devil)
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by jashar(f): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
LoveJesus87:
he is on a long tin my sister grin very long tin

as in ehnnn..........................

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Bimpe29: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
''the groom was reported to have threatened to stab her newly wedded husband and stab herself if she is not allowed to have her way''.

The above sounds incoherent.

However, they are not having a good beginning.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Charly68: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Imagine a wedding consummated with blood shedding what would become the end of such a couple in no mean time.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2016
adedayourt:

Hop Sey u ref dem well. Who win grin
you no see the bride eyes like person wey don lala?? na she win na grin
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Trust77: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Igbos are very useless...
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2016
jrusky:

You are very correct.
both of u are very Wicked
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by sunnyside16(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2016
From wedding reception hall to the court for divorce finish. You cant come and kee me.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Luckymay(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2016
ephi123:

Lmao!! Talk about high tech witches.. haha.
I dey tell you.
Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by Vikto: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2016
NOW, WE CAN IMAGINE WHAT THEIR OFFSPRINGS WILL BE LIKE, FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) by sekem: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2016
IPOB kwenu!

Ya!

Kwenu!!

Yaa!!

Kwezuonu!!!

Yooo!!!

Chai... uwa nke a sef. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funerals Have Taken A New Dimension In The East / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.