Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted (54613 Views)

Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Apoztl3(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oya oo, Vaseline syndicates the dice is cast
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by MsKosi: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Efua Odo is a disgusting w.h.0.re -
eVERY BODY IN GHANA KNOWS THAT - she is slut w.h.ore. - even the blind know about her.
her body count is more than a 1000 men
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by andrewdele: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
See how officer sef dey look. He's confused. Lols
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ah wetin karry her hand go to oga police diick? Abi na my dirty mind dey see am
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by klassykute(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buffer:
I sense jealousy.

How many girls can go braless with tips as that. I never thought anyone could compete with me
so u dey do am abi..... u dey turn boys head shae..u dey mk dem mate wit u for dem mind abi.... very good.. no p
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by benzems(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
chincent:
I dont see any thing wrong with the picture.

Guy open your eyes
this is public seduction

in foreign country she will be arrested
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Tolubory(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
lovdoc:
Controversial model cum actress Efia Odo has come under fire for allegedly posing with two policemen without bra.
The actress who declared herself ‘no bra’ lady in several interviews, confirmed her comment with her latest photo with the Ghanaian police officers.
While she was questioned by some fans for trying to seduce the policemen, Efia Odo seems totally unperturbed with no reply.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/ghanaian-prostitute-efia-odo-under-fire.html

and then!!!!!
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by FuckTheMod: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buffer:
I sense jealousy.

How many girls can go braless with tips as that. I never thought anyone could compete with me
Lier grin
Attention whoré

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2016
JOBLESS
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by francisMKD(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
ABEGA, WHERE MY VASELINE OOOO.....
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Temsol00(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

May all your daughters end up like that.
WTF back to sender.I can't blame you cause you are unemployed.. grin
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by wadetaw202: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Temsol00:

WTF back to sender.I can't blame you cause you are unemployed.. grin

So you Dont want your daughters to end up like that? Yet you said it is not bad?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.