Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them (33463 Views)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by olamds(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
These people have sinned against Holy Spirit because they made mockery of the real flow of Holy spirit while staging fake miracle and they had forgotten God Was Watching Them In A Giant Flat Screen In Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Slimflame(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kenya sex scandal*Uganda:jazz scandal*Nigeria:religious scandal ...i love africa
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Artistree: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
So because this food is rice and beans jollof, NCAN have refused to eat, abi?
Yeye people that have not realized that crime is not a monopoly, will be busy checking for flat heads and brown roofs...nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Taryur3(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
This buhari government enn

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by otemanuduno: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
thundabot:
TB Joshua wont like this news
Kumuyi wouldn't like it more, as well as Lazarus Muoka.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Berlyn:
reason y i stopped going to church... too many atrocities angry
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by otemanuduno: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
olamds:
These people have sinned against Holy Spirit because they made mockery of the real flow of Holy spirit while staging fake miracle and they had forgotten God Was Watching Them In A Giant Flat Screen In Heaven.
what do you expect when the holy spirit itself is a scam undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Spells(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin grin
cheesy him dey squeeze the Mami wata outta d breast na

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by pippimp(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Abeg make police leave them jare. I don't think they've violated any law with their activities, abi na them say make people dey look for cheap miracle up and down.

Sleeping and waking up everyday is miracle. Many Nigerians cannot pray until they see one Alfa/Pastor whom will tell them to bring something before prayer. This is the result you get when you think God has abandoned you. Pray until you pray and I believe God will hear our prayer.

Prayer is for ignorant and lazy people.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Awoofawo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na wa o, na big WA o!!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by oladepo2016(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is telling people to stop looking for miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Mazeed(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wuru-wuru pastors everywhere; although Christianity is a money making religious business. Not truly Devine.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by eleko1: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
90% of those hopeless pastors are Igbos.Wen you see miracle sharp sharp church banner/signposts, nah demdem pipu..dnt blame dem, blame d gullible dat flock there for miracle

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by ayodeleamg(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Made in china miracles

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by FILEBE(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
National Association of Name Checkers Eluigweocha branch Came to Confirm the native names OVER ROGER our people are among in the crime too OVER i repeat Confirmed sir OVER cheesy cheesy grin grin

Stfu! The f is wrong with you and checking names? As old as you are, you too is engaged in this act of Fckery. If you have nothing to contribute shouldnt u just shut the hell up.? Na so tribal war dey start

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

...., Muafrika2, ... come and see something here. Your colleagues have been arrested. Kumuyi, Oyedepo and Adeboye's actors arrest is on the way. It's a matter of time and everyone will know that Yahweh is Satan.

It's done to satisfy people like you who move from church to church looking for miracles.

You've pushed the poor pastors into implementation of desperate measures to keep eager people like you from running away and starting your own questionable doctrines wink
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
eleko1:
90% of those hopeless pastors are Igbos.Wen you see miracle sharp sharp church banner/signposts, nah demdem pipu..dnt blame dem, blame d gullible dat flock there for miracle
[/s]
otu nne i
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by eleko1: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
sad undecided sad
Taryur3:
Taryur3:
wetin buhari do u? He wan miraculise Niagra abi? Stop going to mushroom /dead church. Find a living church

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Kaybaba5(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
May God safe us oooo
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by steveneche(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Proudly Catholic.

I was born Catholic and I shall die Catholic.
It's a Church with brains.
It's a Church that believe in the fusion of faith and reason (fides et ratio).
It's that church that would not hire fake miracle syndicate in a bid to increase their number.
It's that Church that will tell you the about religion.

But some would claim to be Bible believing churches; that they only do what is in the bible. And I ask them, did not the book John say that not all things done by Jesus were recorded?

Again, the history of institution started first with oral representation long before things began to be written down. But my Bible believing brethren would take the Bible and discard the source of the bible which is "tradition", product of irrationality.

So, when you hear Catholic employ the Bible and tradition in its teaching, know that they are not doing the wrong thing. And maybe that's why they don't hire fake miracle syndicate.

"Not all who call me Lord lord will enter the kingdom of heaven".

Stay Catholics, and stop leaving in search of miracles. Miracles abound around you if only you would open you eyes.

Brethren, Stop falling prey to these religious industries.....

Its me and Catholic till death do us part...

3 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by uckennety(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
eleko1:

Yeelobo na strt am ooooo

We r learners

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by steveneche(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
Kumuyi wouldn't like it more, as well as Lazarus Muoka.

I witnessed kumuyi's miracle session on Friday last week live in katsina..... I was some how confused wen the ushers were telling the testified what to say. I jst pray those guys are not hired...
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Ursino(f): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
See as them spoil their own career.

Regards to them
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Kobicove(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
This has been going on for ages but our people are very gullible and don't ask questions

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by iaminspired: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Proudly Catholic.

I was born Catholic and I shall die Catholic.
It's a Church with brains.
It's a Church that believe in the fusion of faith and reason (fides et ratio).
It's that church that would not hire fake miracle syndicate in a bid to increase their number.
[/b]It's that Church that will tell you the about religion.[b]

But some would claim to be Bible believing churches; that they only do what is in the bible. And I ask them, did not the book John say that not all things done by Jesus were recorded?

Again, the history of institution started first with oral representation long before things began to be written down. But my Bible believing brethren would take the Bible and discard the source of the bible which is "tradition", product of irrationality.

So, when you hear Catholic employ the Bible and tradition in its teaching, know that they are not doing the wrong thing. And maybe that's why they don't hire fake miracle syndicate.

"Not all who call me Lord lord will enter the kingdom of heaven".

Stay Catholics, and stop leaving in search of miracles. Miracles abound around you if only you would open you eyes.

Brethren, Stop falling prey to these religious industries.....

Thank God you said you preach religion but Christianity is RELATIONSHIP, KNOWING GOD AND WHAT HE STANDS for. Phil 3:10-11 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection and may share in his suffering becoming like him in my death and if possible attain the resurrection from the dead.

Catholism preaches heresies. I spent 6years attending a Catholic school, teaching you to pray to Mary. Where is that in the bible, Jesus is our high priest after the order of mechidezik (Hebrews 3) ijohn 3 says if we do sin we have Jesus our advocate (not Mary) to make intercession for us.

You pray to dead saints(i wonder if they dey really are) where is that in the bible.

The Bible is the christain constitution not the Catholic lextionary.

Do you know your pope, your Argentine pope is a member of a sect, THE Jesuit. A group where pope are picked. I have carried research over the years to confirm that Catholicism is just a ploy by the devil to fall and deceive Christians.

Note: not all churches are perfect but I will prefer to attend a Pentecostal church where they pray than being a dummy in church sitting down. A church where the rev father and the church is silent and dead spiritually

But Jesus he is coming back to present himself without spot or winkle or blemish.

Majority of a Catholic Christians are baby Christians, I bet you don't know the meaning.

I have the life of Christ. ZOE
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by wadetaw202: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:
touch not what I am here to mock deluded Christians who think bible,jesus,yahweh are real stuff.

It is only a blind soul that will say Jesus, Yahweh is not real.

But I'm very certain you believe Satan is real, abi?

You are a lost soul seeking cover for his sinful and demonic tendencies.
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Artistree:
So because this food is rice and beans jollof, NCAN have refused to eat, abi?
Yeye people that have not realized that crime is not a monopoly, will be busy checking for flat heads and brown roofs...nonsense!
lol....rice and beans jollof indeed...cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
iaminspired:

Thank God you said you preach religion but Christianity is RELATIONSHIP, KNOWING GOD AND WHAT HE STANDS for. Phil 3:10-11 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection and may share in his suffering becoming like him in my death and if possible attain the resurrection from the dead.

Catholism preaches heresies. I spent 6years attending a Catholic school, teaching you to pray to Mary. Where is that in the bible, Jesus is our high priest after the order of mechidezik (Hebrews 3) ijohn 3 says if we do sin we have Jesus our advocate (not Mary) to make intercession for us.

You pray to dead saints(i wonder if they dey really are) where is that in the bible.

The Bible is the christain constitution not the Catholic lextionary.

Do you know your pope, your Argentine pope is a member of a sect, THE Jesuit. A group where pope are picked. I have carried research over the years to confirm that Catholicism is just a ploy by the devil to fall and deceive Christians.

Note: not all churches are perfect but I will prefer to attend a Pentecostal church where they pray than being a dummy in church sitting down. A church where the rev father and the church is silent and dead spiritually

But Jesus he is coming back to present himself without spot or winkle or blemish.

Majority of a Catholic Christians are baby Christians, I bet you don't know the meaning.

I have the life of Christ. ZOE
EGBON...FIND SEAT FR URSEF BIKO

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by kevoh(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
steveneche:

I witnessed kumuyi's miracle session on Friday last week live in katsina..... I was some how confused wen the ushers were telling the testified what to say. I jst pray those guys are not hired...

No need to be confused. grin grin That is the status quo! Testifiers are usually manipulated behind scenes. Check out this thread too: https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school

cc: hahn, HardMirror, dalaman e.t.c where una dey? tongue
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by ifenes(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

It is only a blind soul that will say Jesus, Yahweh is not real.

But I'm very certain you believe Satan is real, abi?

You are a lost soul seeking cover for his sinful and demonic tendencies.

I do not waste my time/life thinking of how to worship jesus,yahweh etc...deities that were created by the vatican. I have better things to do rather than being a slave.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Taryur3(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
eleko1:
sad undecided sad wetin buhari do u? He wan miraculise Niagra abi? Stop going to mushroom /dead church. Find a living church
Olodo...wts niagra...?ain't in my dictionary...Buhari Eleko.I just bought one dog as a pet xtday...am naming him after you for being the first person to quOTE me this early morning here.lol
Re: Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them by Icemany: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
For every fake, there is an original and vice versa.
My people, every miraculous work needs faith.
Pray in your room and have faith.
Pray in the field but have faith.
Even Jesus Christ often said, "Go in peace for its thy faith that healeth thee"

So stay where you are and call upon the most high to intervene.
For as many that are reading this ,i prophesy healing,breakthroughs, unmerited favours in the mighty name of Jesus,Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.