Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (46139 Views)

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / A Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ibadan, Oyo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by RedBeauty: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
He should get an acid bath too since his stil alive ... If this is eye for and eye he own never complete
Awon weyrey meji ... angry

Anyway government should do something! Having these fools access acid is just ridiculous .. And beside should be illegal or a serious consequence for doing such . sad

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2016
shortgun:

Nooo its not her fault, its my fault.

How can a married woman be sleeping with a man, Told him her husband is her brother and promised d man Marriage.
people like her need to realize dat there are consequences to acts of infidelity and taking a man for a ride.

I disagree. It is not your fault. I blame the Nigerian mentality in you. If not, you should have known that infidelity and adultery is not a crime. The normal thing that right thinking people do is to file for divorce. Like i said, it is not your fault. As a Nigerian, you do not know any better.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Tufiakwa! they both look wack
lmao...kikiki
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by ayodeleamg(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2016
The woman showed smartness but the man showed craziness.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Tobyshegz(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided ..
Ayam confused here..
Nigerians and infedility issues sha..
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by comeandmarry: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Ugly ass men and over casted out too many in bulk in ibadan.
Last time na corp member with tribal marks
Now its a sick looking skinny wretched ass Bleep called a man dats nacking dis disgusted out Ugly ass lady.
D west is filled with low lifes,retards and pekus getting ugly lazyass niggis.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by passionate88: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Na the sophisticated people behaviour

NCAN South south branch reporting

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by jerryfisher(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
ijustdey:

this woman nah confirm prostitute..... and wait..

beg to have sex during menstrual period shockedshocked dirty things..... ayama
nawah
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by IceDude(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Madam shey u don see wetin ur toto wey dey scratch u cause? That her lover fvck up sha, he for just lock up instead of am to condemn person pikin like dis.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by jerryfisher(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
ijustdey:

beg to have sex during menstrual period shockedshocked dirty things..... ayama
nawah

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by nizetee: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
ijustdey:

beg to have sex during menstrual period shockedshocked
dirty things..... ayama

Women with puna itching wahala that needs constant crush self nawa for them. Just imagine the impatience, even in menstruation how they beg to be laid. This type can beg for it even in their nine months pregnancy!

But the guy fuc k up, seriously. Na serious mugu e be badly! If em for xcape from her when e discover say she deceive am go start new life, no need for police. Now e xcape at the wrong time. Escape go hide for prison! Oya escape from prison make we see, yeye man grin grin grin

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by nizetee: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
ijustdey:

beg to have sex during menstrual period shockedshocked
dirty things..... ayama
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by phreakabit(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016

[size=22pt]Yisau Adeleke , Mrs Morufa Ajoke Odesanya [/size]
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Is Brown Roof Republic again.....they are now competin with Kenya (The Den of Weirdest News Ever) grin

Waitin to hear about the insane people that'll donate the N3M to cheatin, lyin and manipulative b¡tch......so that they (she and her brother "husband" )can go scam another guy angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Please I want to ask o, this acid they're always pouring where do they get it from? . The rate at which people bathe others with acid surprises me. Dunno if they fetch it from a tap that they pour it anyhow thinking is water that won't cause a damage.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
When I was growing up, it used to be men lying to ladies but this time around WOMEN can lie for Africa
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by phreakabit(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2016
[size=20pt]Yisau Adeleke , Mrs Morufa Ajoke Odesanya - INFIDELITY AS USUAL [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by chronique(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Single ladies,you can't trust. Married women,you can't trust. Who do we now trust? Single mothers? But whatever it is,this man's action is not justified.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by mirakuru(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

So it is the woman's fault, abi? See why Nigeria is the way it is? When you have millions of people thinking like this. God help una. Smh
oga whose fault Abeg? do you think it's everyone that can keep cool when their emotion is being toyed with... please she brought this calamity upon herself because she lied almost about everything to her so called fiance.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by phreakabit(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
ijustdey:

[s]this woman nah confirm prostitute..... and wait..[/s]

[s]beg to have sex during menstrual period shockedshocked[/s]
[size=20pt]"dirty things"..... ayama[/size]

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Jeez!....just when u think u've heard it all......
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2016
I cannot pity the lady, she should now use the Niggas balance and cure herself.....
Sacrifice for deception....

Buh oboy come o, person wey you dey jollof with na em you pour acid from jar not even cup JAR!!!

This being is an animal...

Lekwa Ndi AFO OJOOO A.. AFONJAS.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
I feel like dropping one dumb comment about checking names, but I'll just sing...

Hi! My name is,
(What?)
My name is,
(Who?)
My name is,
Slicky slicky Slim Shady! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by nizetee: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
lofty900:
Good for her, Jesus this woman is a devil. She lied about her marriage, lied about her marital status, lied about her number of children, lied about the money, lied about everything else. Permit me to say that this woman deserve what came to her and deserves no mercy

Take am easy na.

Even if you have said it more bettert by looking at it at both side and see the fault of both parties involved and have have said your last sentence this way:

"Permit me to say that this man and woman deserve what came to them and deserves no mercy"

It shows that both participate acted wrongly and deserves what they got. Both are guilty. The woman is a liar and the man wicked. Or is the wickedness of the man's action not a crime? Answer me. Why blame only the woman? Tell me what the wicked man deserves when the liar deserve no mercy? If your answer is punishment click like. If your answer is praise, click share.

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Ghost447(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Is in them.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by canDy4eva(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Dnt wori eeh, Buhari will soon settle u ok!

Guess by den he would sneeze less undecided
Mrjosaphat:
Buhari self
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by MILLERMannn: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2016
shortgun:
I fear who no fear woman

Even De Broglie throughout his life fear ........but the question is how we wan do this thing na? d most incomprehensible thing about d universe is dat it is very comprehensible. This life is so easy but we men insist on making it difficult- Confucius
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by byvan03: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Obviously her husband was using her to raise funds, he is aware of everything. The same set of people supporting this man will not support it when a joystick is chopped off for infidelity. Good no one has a monopoly on violence, both genders got what it takes to wreck each others lives undecided.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Litmus: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Demonic and hellish picture every day. Niraland, doing as much as Bokoharam and delta rebels in discouraging foreigners from visiting Nigeria and indirectly affecting investment.

No wonder some British guys on some forum described Nigeria as hell on earth though they had never visited the place.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2016
mirakuru:

oga whose fault Abeg? do you think it's everyone that can keep cool when their emotion is being toyed with... please she brought this calamity upon herself because she lied almost about everything to her so called fiance.

Like i told the other person who asked me the same question; I blame the Nigerian mentality in you. If not, you should have known that infidelity and adultery is not a crime. The normal thing that right thinking people do is to file for divorce. Like i said, it is not your fault. As a Nigerian, you do not know any better. If we all acted on our emotions then what is the difference between us and animals? I take that back. Nigerians are not human beings.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2016
hefelove:

last time I checked, na dem dey 2nd and 3rd for Richest people for Naija
I prefer to have more millionaires in the society than few billionaires... last I check they have few rich billionaires, in a society where the number of poor people is 10x far greater than few rich people, is that community on progressive side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.