Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Proferring Solution To Haulage Issues - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Proferring Solution To Haulage Issues (699 Views)

Coal Haulage Opportunities: / Sound Trucks Needed For Cement And Flour Haulage / Trucks Are Needed For Haulage Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proferring Solution To Haulage Issues by GRACEGLORY: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
PROFERRING SOLUTION TO HAULAGE ISSUES

Haulage is a profitable business, so you have been told, and ventured into it to discover that it is true but your cash flow, the money flows out as it flows in without benefiting you, perhaps, not even available to refund the loan with which the truck was bought. Sometimes, the money does not even get in your hand before it goes into some crazy expenses due to drivers palaver. Then, the profit seems like a phantom. Maybe you are even out of the country, or not within the same state as your truck, and you feel out of the control of your business.
It's what ninety nine percent of truck owners experience in this sector in Nigeria.
I offer you a solution as I dedicate myself to ensure that haulage becomes profitable within my circumference.
This is not a give me your truck and get paid monthly initiative,nor is it a relax and expect alert gimmick, rather, it is a vigilance managerial offer.

I have a proposal for you if you're willing to see it!!!

You'd be glad you did.

Bless!

For details:

Cyrus Jesunifemi
Call or whatsapp:
+234803 054 6462
Re: Proferring Solution To Haulage Issues by GRACEGLORY: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
The solution is practical
Re: Proferring Solution To Haulage Issues by GRACEGLORY: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Haulage is a profitable business, so you have been told, and ventured into it to discover that it is true but your cash flow, the money flows out as it flows in without benefiting you, perhaps, not even available to refund the loan with which the truck was bought. Sometimes, the money does not even get in your hand before it goes into some crazy expenses due to drivers palaver. Then, the profit seems like a phantom. Maybe you are even out of the country, or not within the same state as your truck, and you feel out of the control of your business.
It's what ninety nine percent of truck owners experience in this sector in Nigeria.
I offer you a solution as I dedicate myself to ensure that haulage becomes profitable within my circumference.
This is not a give me your truck and get paid monthly initiative,nor is it a relax and expect alert gimmick, rather, it is a vigilance managerial offer.

I have a proposal for you if you're willing to see it!!!

You'd be glad you did.

Bless...

For details:-

Cyrus Jesunifemi
Call or whatsapp:-
+234803 054 6462

(1) (Reply)

Get This Self-help Ebook For Just 500 / 90 Tons Of Cashew Nuts In Oyo State / 13 Plots Of Land For Sale In A Choice Area In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.