Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Job Interview At Clogintng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview At Clogintng (1605 Views)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview At Clogintng by donGotze(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2016
I got an invitation to attend an interview with the above mentioned agency. It's been a long time, I can't even remember what position I applied for. More so, I don't know which company they are recruiting for.
The interview is holding this week in Port Harcourt.
Please, anyone who has an idea of what to expect or the recruitment process Clogintng adopts should please share. Your comments will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by Lagishan: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
For what position were you invited? It's a logistics and haulage company, but do not know their name(s). I was also invited and wish to know which company to make a sound judgement attending.

donGotze:
I got an invitation to attend an interview with the above mentioned agency. It's been a long time, I can't even remember what position I applied for. More so, I don't know which company they are recruiting for.
The interview is holding this week in Port Harcourt.
Please, anyone who has an idea of what to expect or the recruitment process Clogintng adopts should please share. Your comments will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by donGotze(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Lagishan:
For what position were you invited? It's a logistics and haulage company, but do not know their name(s). I was also invited and wish to know which company to make a sound judgement attending.

The position was not indicated in the message.
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by donGotze(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
The position was not indicated in the message.
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by donGotze(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Lagishan:

Have u received any information as regards the interview yet? And what position were u invited for?
Let's share ideas bro.
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by Lagishan: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2016
No information other than what I knew. You can search clogintng and see the various positions advertised then, may be this would help you remember the position you applied for, and might as well give you some additional clue.
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by hylyne(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2016
How was your interview at Phc...? I applied but for Aba location. Is it that, they call is location by location?

Please do we have candidates who applied for Aba location, who were called in Phc
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by collinsedem(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hi, the interview took place about a month ago in PH and for now, no news from them.
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by collinsedem(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Judging by the perceived atmosphere, they are great guys to work with. Please if you have any update on the subject, kindly share.
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by hylyne(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=collinsedem post=50448644]Judging by the perceived atmosphere, they are great guys to work with. Please if you have any update on the subject, kindly share. [/quot

Was the invite at PH for all locations as advertised?
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by hylyne(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
collinsedem:
Hi, the interview took place about a month ago in PH and for now, no news from them.

Was the interview applicants in all locations
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by donGotze(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
hylyne:

Was the interview applicants in all locations

I think they have branches in 4 other locations but there was no information as to which location applicants would be deployed to or if interviews would be conducted at other locations.
Re: Job Interview At Clogintng by hylyne(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
donGotze:

I think they have branches in 4 other locations but there was no information as to which location applicants would be deployed to or if interviews would be conducted at other locations.

Thumbs-up Bros. I m just curious to know, if the interview at PH was meant for pH applicants only or for all other locations, cos I mine location is Aba.

(1) (Reply)

First Class Chemical Engineering Graduate Comes On Twitter To Beg For A Job / Teachers Wanted Urgently / Cummins Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (8 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.