Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. (2055 Views)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Get Pregnant Without Delay, Say No To Infertility / Doctor Explain How Women Can Get Pregnant Without Even Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by phatgirlz(f): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Hy frnds pls I jst got married n discovered I hv fibroid( intramural) with d largest measuring 5cm,bt honestly I cannot bring myself to go for surgery,is there any other option pls I reside in phc if there are oda options asides surgery let me knw thank n remain blessed.
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by GogetterMD(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2016
The fibroid doesn't seem large enough to disrupt your ability to carry a baby, provided there're no other problems affecting fertility
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by Laird(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
There are medication options And surgery options. See a consultant gynaecologist to review You and tell You what is best for YOU
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by sammysunny88: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi, madam. God grace you will carry your own baby and you will be free from fibroid permanently.
Your first question; there is know how you can get pregnant when you have fibroid no matter the size either big or small except with the intervention of God almighty and your faith. And if someone with fibroid get pregnant, this will occour, pregnancy complications, such as miscarriage, preterm delivery, abnormal position of the fetus, and there will be need for (C-section or surgical) delivery. Fibroids can also increase the risk of heavy bleeding after delivery. But the chances of you not get pregnant is 80% because even if you do, their will be misscarriage all the time.
Your second question; there are natural way of curing fibroid without surgery. There is natural and pure herbal product that cure fibroid within 60 days and this herbal is very effective because I have used it to treat fibroid and within 45 days, she delivered the fibroid and even right now, another of our patient is under treatment. With this herbal we have treated countless of fibroid that we have treated and cure without surgery and the good news about this herbal is that, immediately the patient deliver the fibroid, they get pregnant straight that with all things been equal.
The efficacy of this product have made a lot of medical doctor to treat fibroid convinently without surgry because most of them that know about our herbal, contact us anytime they have a case this. Just drop your contact and I will get back to you with full details of this pure herbal product and it efficacy. Your whatsapp contact will easier the communication. Thanks.
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by fasola1985(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well, a woman with fibroid might luckily has pregnancy because with God all things are possible. But d best thing is to go for herbal remedy if u are scared of surgery.... u can contact my uncle on 07034584332. He'll describe how to make d herbal recipe for u...free
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by NAJALYN: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
The answers to your question are yes and know. Please visit https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com, and buy health ebooks on cure for fibroids without surgery, and treatment of enlarged prostate and prostate cancer without surgery. Different treatment options for fibroids are mentioned in the ebook. Also, watch out for cure of sickle cell disease and the eyes without surgery.
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by phatgirlz(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
sammysunny88:
Hi, madam. God grace you will carry your own baby and you will be free from fibroid permanently.
Your first question; there is know how you can get pregnant when you have fibroid no matter the size either big or small except with the intervention of God almighty and your faith. And if someone with fibroid get pregnant, this will occour, pregnancy complications, such as miscarriage, preterm delivery, abnormal position of the fetus, and there will be need for (C-section or surgical) delivery. Fibroids can also increase the risk of heavy bleeding after delivery. But the chances of you not get pregnant is 80% because even if you do, their will be misscarriage all the time.
Your second question; there are natural way of curing fibroid without surgery. There is natural and pure herbal product that cure fibroid within 60 days and this herbal is very effective because I have used it to treat fibroid and within 45 days, she delivered the fibroid and even right now, another of our patient is under treatment. With this herbal we have treated countless of fibroid that we have treated and cure without surgery and the good news about this herbal is that, immediately the patient deliver the fibroid, they get pregnant straight that with all things been equal.
The efficacy of this product have made a lot of medical doctor to treat fibroid convinently without surgry because most of them that know about our herbal, contact us anytime they have a case this. Just drop your contact and I will get back to you with full details of this pure herbal product and it efficacy. Your whatsapp contact will easier the communication. Thanks.
08058538435 my whatsapp
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by Allegory(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
phatgirlz:
Hy frnds pls I jst got married n discovered I hv fibroid( intramural) with d largest measuring 5cm,bt honestly I cannot bring myself to go for surgery,is there any other option pls I reside in phc if there are oda options asides surgery let me knw thank n remain blessed.

Most of the replies you have gotten here are lies from people that have no clue what they are talking about, many of them would turn out to be marketers for herbal drugs that would end up not working.

There are many women who have fibroids and are still pregnant, you can even find some of them on nairaland. You just have to ask the doctor to tell you if the location of your fibroid is hindering conception.

Since you are married and trying to conceive, I advise you to join the trying to conceive thread here on nairaland, you would get a lot of useful advice on the thread, and save yourself from these whatsapp marketers.
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/1575

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by toaspromo(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2016
u can remove it witbout surgery and have a child.gd luck
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by bolorunfem(f): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2016
@OP, please don't let anyone scare you needlessly, especially the poster that said no one can get pregnant with fibroid no matter the size. It is not true and he and others like him said that to promote their fake products. I agree with Allegory that you join the ttc group following the link she supplied. Also consult an experienced Gynae who will advise you medically. You can be pregnant with fibroid if there are no other fertility issues and you will carry to term if well monitored. I wish you well. kiss
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by phatgirlz(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2016
toaspromo:
u can remove it witbout surgery and have a child.gd luck
how?
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by Baroba(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
My wife had two babies within a space of five years and she had fibroids .. Please ignore these silly marketers and fake prophets..
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by phatgirlz(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
O
Baroba:
My wife had two babies within a space of five years and she had fibroids .. Please ignore these silly marketers and fake prophets..
pls whre did she go?
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by igboboy3(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
phatgirlz:

You can have fibroids and still bear children but you need to get evaluated by a doctor to ensure there is no other cause of infertility
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by BigbenIX(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Hi, please send me a Whatsapp message; this is my number: 08132783063 ...
sammysunny88:
Re: Can Someone With Fibroid Become Pregnant Without Surgery. by dunhill26(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
When the estrogen level is high, it tends to feed the fibroid tumors to grow. Why go for surgery when you can remove it naturally with products that will balance your hormones and make the fibroid shrink and remove it from the vagina....whatsapp 08136478517 or call 08183808324

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 16 2022 In Nigeria / Professional Certification Courses / Breast Lump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.