Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... (47588 Views)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... by tollah97(f): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Temmi001:
Hey! Fehintola, What's up? Surprised to find you on NL.

hmmmm, who is this
Re: LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... by Temmi001: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2016
tollah97:

hmmmm, who is this
Just a high school mate. Don't bother, just checking on you.
Re: LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Buffer:

Don't show your cluelessness here.

Aeroplane flying is normal but jet fighters cruising around every two hours is very abnormal.

Have you even seen a jet fighter in flight live before?

Bros, have you lived near an airport? or air base before?

You will appreciate what am saying, airplanes fly in every 30 minutes or so in the day and night . People who live around those areas dont panic.

The airforce is just doing their normal routine, you should probably take a selfie with the jets instead of advertising your ignorance here.

Go to the omagwa airport and spend 30mins there, if possible carry all your family there for the weekend, so that you can see what a plane looks like. grin
Re: LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... by nkechiben(f): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
WHAT ABOUT AROUND sSAMBISA FOREST?

Re: LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... by rhymaster: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
slimfit1:
It should be a training exercise otherwise the Nigerian airforce are clueless in battle. The case is like a man bringing out a hammer to punish a child.

If you go with attack helicopter you can inspect the activities happening in the area there by avoiding innocent casualties and damaging the pipelines .

Now you care about the pipelines? Let all the pipelines evern be destroyed self, so far as all the terrorists/militants will follow their pipeline and oyel! I'd like the entire area turn into a big farm for vegetables and golf courses!
Re: LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... by IFYHENDY(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
andersonbaba:
Just about 5 minutes ago in my house in Port harcourt I heard a heavy horrible sound and for me to go and see what it was, I discovered that it was a Fighter jet moving at a very high speed.
Pls I don't know if anybody too saw it as the picture I took is not clear.
Share your view please as I don't know what is currently happening.
I saw it too. army colour. it moved with heavy speed and sound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / Picture Of Buhari In Hospital / Wike Swears In Chinelo Chidubem Odili As Rivers High Court Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.