Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (59134 Views)

World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / The Origin Of Jollof Rice / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by 0ubenji(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Powered by the unparalleled Discretion of a cook..
These are the creativity of our 4Eva loving Jollof

30 Likes 14 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by prof800(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well today is "World Jollof Rice Day". wink

4 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Edwardhead(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
the creativity of the jollof rice is irrelevant if it is not delicious, or what shall it profit the design of the jollof when it is salty? grin grin

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Sunofgod(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria will not be participating this year......in fact remove those pics because they are upsetting right now!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807356_img20160529wa0005_jpeg5853ab4017e2fc1dfaeb61cf36c904c0

281 Likes 14 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by tekslee: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Intresting!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Now I'm hungry for some jollof.

Hot Jollof rice with fried plantain and roasted chicken, with a cold bottle of coke to step it down. Choi!!!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by MrOlihilistic: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
e be like say hand d scratch lalasticlala ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
I like the jollof with the global map.
The pepper denotes the pepper that Buhari and his APC government is giving Nigeria.
What happens to the rice after the exercise? Would it be discarded?
Nonsense government cry

Listening to Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe - "Onu Kwube", it is an amazing song.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by NaLaugh: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice art.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by tayooluwole: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
It should be world beans day in Nigeria. Cos beans ti take over. For d first time in d history of my existence, I eat beans for straight consecutive 20 days. Anyway, still counting days to turn back to rice...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by timtunday: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Creativity at its peak! Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by jogsman01(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
.... me dat i m hungry b4...... mtsheeewww

2 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Goldenheart(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Reminds me of The epic taste of party rice.. ....

The taste is the same wherever you go

20 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by phygo89(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
How we wan take celebrate am now wey rice cost.
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by omogidi234(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jollof Rice day dey? All manners of days don dey!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin Abeg Nairalanders !!! Make una come join me Celebrate dis day with my Village Local Rice cheesy

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by eolme(f): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am hungry oh

2 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by marycool18(f): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
wink ah lov'it, but I need someone to cook it with tongue
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by CriticMaestro: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Back then every jollof rice was a hit back to back..from the one with palm oil and plenty onion to the pepperish one with unidentified spices...too bad the level of consumption of jolof rice has reduced by 70% this year....omo ta bu Ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Dayoto: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op will kill somebody ooo... Salivatizing already!
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Landloard01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Haters everywhere,...We cooked, We are eating, we must conquer, tongue but ready to pack out when Daddy and Mummy are back home tonight.... grin cheesy

Happy jollof rice day HJRD

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by youngguru23(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Party without jollof rice is useless grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by GloriaNinja(f): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is nonsense
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by kceewhyte(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
The price is still upgrin
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by xreal: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
You call it creativity, I call it 'toying with food' which may call for God's wroth.

Anyway, why be say na Raw Pepper wey una don slice, na him you carry put for where Nigeria dey for the World Map, ehn? WHY?

kontinue

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by rhymaholic: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
See the disrespect you people are giving rice. What rubbish. Ojukwu didn't die for this.

2 Likes

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by NameChecker: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
This one wey money no dey
Una dey tempt person with rice.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Spells(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
LVery soon una go declare one day as world killing day. Meanwhile the rice r dope cheesy
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Muhsinkhan(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Must I comment?
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
hmnnn....

Maybe in GEJ time.

The technical reality now is that boys can only celebrate world garri day.

Ask nairaland #garri_crew for details

#infact @lalasticlala you don pursue all our #Garri_Crew them commot NL ni or are they on technical hibernation?

Na joke I dey oh! grin grin
By the way, HBD @RuthOgala

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by Spells(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
marycool18:
wink ah lov'it, but I need someone to cook it with tongue
Then find somebody cheesy
Re: World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures by recievesense: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) / See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.