Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) (45519 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Innovator90:
This guy should be very careful and learn from Black US athletes who are very cultured and extremely careful with their extracurricular fun activities in events like this; if they do, it's low key and VETTED...women searched, sign agreements, their phones seized and drinks preordered. Yesterday he picked up a random girl and slept with, today another round of fun. I've nothing wrong with having fun but when you become famous and wealthy...you have to be very careful. You can be poisoned...to affect your performance and a random girl can accuse you of rape, you will pay millions of dollars and your career will be finished. Does he have agents?

True talk
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jamaicans. SMH

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by 3kay945(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
After good work well done, na enjoyment remain o.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by lymelyte(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
sheedy407:
Let him celebrate and show it

At least,he is not a Nigerian,so no village people would open his page to end his career like to make him slower than snail.
u know go kill person cheesy cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by raphieMontella: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
i fit swear say usain bolt d!ck don rise die
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by sixtus3606(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Landloard01:
bolt has gone wild after the medal abi?....

[img]http://rise.gr/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/heriheri_risegr.gif[/img]
cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Innovator90:
This guy should be very careful and learn from Black US athletes who are very cultured and extremely careful with their extracurricular fun activities in events like this; if they do, it's low key and VETTED...women searched, sign agreements, their phones seized and drinks preordered. Yesterday he picked up a random girl and slept with, today another round of fun. I've nothing wrong with having fun but when you become famous and wealthy...you have to be very careful. You can be poisoned...to affect your performance and a random girl can accuse you of rape, you will pay millions of dollars and your career will be finished. Does he have agents?
WORD!
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by clickwtB(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is this dance or Pre sex? grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by pippimp(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Landloard01:
bolt has gone wild after the medal abi?....

[img]http://rise.gr/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/heriheri_risegr.gif[/img]

The guy no send.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Clemsworld(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
This kind of. Life he's leaving destroys stars very fast.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by IamUdo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dats right boi... do yah thing... E don write yah name inna d books of history... light up d yard.... Buyaka! Buyaka!! cool cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
progress69:

I can swear with my left testicles, u nor reach that babe by quarter

Those who knows me thinks otherwise
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by kobonaire(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is just a tease, where is the aftermath video?? I know many girls in that club would have lined up outside his hotel door ...
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by mamagee3(f): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
He has to be careful.

This could turn out to be the biggest mistake of his life.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by EbolaParasite: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Innovator90:

You seriously think he is not aware of these facts?
He has been to 3 major olympics and won. I'm sure this is not his first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Brightgem(f): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
And I lost all respect for the goat after seeing this. His sense ends in his legs. Rada Rada!!
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by bullseye90(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
kenonze:

Those who knows me thinks otherwise

After your comment I had to go check your profile mehn baby u set no b lie. no wonder ur comment. u can pm me make we relate. grin
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Jac007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chaii...i wish i could run angry
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
bullseye90:

After your comment I had to go check your profile mehn baby u set no b lie. no wonder ur comment. u can pm me make we relate. grin

After your comment I had to go check your profile mehn baby u set no b lie. no wonder ur comment. u can pm me make we relate.

Thanks Buddy.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by bullseye90(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Brightgem:
And I lost all respect for the goat after seeing this. His sense ends in his legs. Rada Rada!!

my dear relax. he does not even know you exist. besides ur respect to him doesn't count as he can't win more medals with it so u can sleep on ur bed, spread your legs and shove ur respect into ur ass

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by lloydmuna2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hahahs chiee,, guys day vex
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Oshotse21(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
clear road for the man....Bolt you na my guy! cool grin
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Brightgem(f): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
bullseye90:

my dear relax. he does not even know you exist. besides ur respect to his doesn't count as he can win more medals with it so u can sleep on ur bed, spread your legs and shove ur respect into ur ass
I understand you speak this way cuz that's how ur momma raised ur irresponsible senseless ass. I dnt know u either, so what u say means nothing to me. Go ask whoever raised u to give it another shot before u come back and quote me, silly dumb rabbit. I dnt do dirtbag brains with uncouth mouth. just as foolish as Bolt u are.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by bullseye90(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Brightgem:
I understand you speak this way cuz that's how ur momma raised ur irresponsible senseless ass. I dnt know u either, so what u say means nothing to me. Go ask whoever raised u to give it another shot before u come back and quote me, silly dumb rabbit. I dnt do dirtbag brains with uncouth mouth. just as foolish as Bolt u are.

truth is really bitter. see as u r ranting like a rabid dog shot in the leg. ntoor e pepper am tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by kings09(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Actually Bolt has retired. Dis wld be his last Olympics. So make d guy enjoy, it's his biz
Innovator90:
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by nerdymufasa(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
kenonze:
Poor taste for women

You just got urself a fan in me...

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
nerdymufasa:

You just got urself a fan in me...

Thanks Buddy
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Zedoo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
D guy dun retire ooooo . He has his team with jhim n sure he can't get caught napping...no be tiger woods or naija music stars...... He sure knows how to detect crap n not get unwanted bab....or diseases.... Plus na Brazil o. Their gurls dont connive....unlike America.....that's why American athletes are the way they are. @innovator
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Dee60: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Innovator90:

He also fails to realize that people hold him in high esteem as a role model......quite dissapointing! Who should the youths look to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.