Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) (45517 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by BF69BF: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Innovator90:
This guy should be very careful and learn from Black US athletes who are very cultured and extremely careful with their extracurricular fun activities in events like this; if they do, it's low key and VETTED...women searched, sign agreements, their phones seized and drinks preordered. Yesterday he picked up a random girl and slept with, today another round of fun. I've nothing wrong with having fun but when you become famous and wealthy...you have to be very careful. You can be poisoned...to affect your performance and a random girl can accuse you of rape, you will pay millions of dollars and your career will be finished. Does he have agents?

Is this supposed to be an advice or what?

You thinking in a direction not suitable for your brain, your rant would have made load of sense several years ago, but now? It's not needed. Dude isn't about to be famous, he's made.

He'd been balling hard ever since, and we haven't heard about any negative act.
Keep your whatever to yourself, and work hard.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by pinklingerie: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2016
html14java:
Its my turn to twerk him. Oya bae exit

5BF6EA5F #feelinglucky
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Absa: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
2mao nw dey wil say dey av organ problem nd we shd cum nd contribute.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
Landloard01:
bolt has gone wild after the medal abi?....

[img]http://rise.gr/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/heriheri_risegr.gif[/img]
lol
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
html14java:
come and twerk on me instead, i have money. *winks*

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by SHOCK7(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
html14java:
Really,do u have skills like she has?how u doing though?
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by html14java(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rextayne:
come and twerk on me instead, i have money. *winks*

how much are we talking of?
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by html14java(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
SHOCK7:

Really,do u have skills like she has?how u doing though?
y not
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by SHOCK7(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
html14java:
y not
OK o, sent you a pm do reply!
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2016
html14java:
how much are we talking of?
Hard currency baby, and you must twerk on me all day, deal or not? *wink*
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by html14java(f): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Rextayne:
Hard currency baby, and you must twerk on me all day, deal or not? *wink*
no deal
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by html14java(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2016
SHOCK7:

OK o, sent you a pm do reply!
cant access it
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2016
html14java:
no deal
You certainly, don't know what is good for you.
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by SHOCK7(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2016
html14java:
cant access it
how are you 2day,whatz 'ur fb page?
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by html14java(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2016
Rextayne:
You certainly, don't know what is good for you.

Lolx. Tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.