Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) (43211 Views)

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stupid news, they only mentioned "Ade" no full name, blur photo, and the impotent OP got nerves to mention only the police officer's name .

OP if you don't have full info stop giving us crap
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
now, too many information at our finger tip is bad! very bad!
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by ebujany(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Afonja name checkers, how market?

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Spells(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
À teenagers who already has a girlfriend that is pregnant, whom he now stabs... Wow... I wonder what he's gonna do by the time he's an adult Endtime teen

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by ukelament(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I came to check his name but got disappointed, so let me condemn the act instead.

But frankly, this is very bad angry

Abi what else do you want me to say? undecided
Sorry (chairman NCAN)
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Missonas(f): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
How foolish is he. Hes trying to hide a lesser crime by committing a greater one

3 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by supersaz66(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
noo...check d name and tell wia he from

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by johnpaulo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Eleyi gidi Gan oooo.

" It was the fear of disappointing my parents that made me take the action.”

Ade Google deserve better slap for the quoted statement. You don't want to disappoint your parent and you engaged in an unprotected sex?

Ade Google I believe by now you should ask same Google what you need to do to get yourself outta this mess.

Google Inc. I hail oooooo.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Slimflame(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
This one is original...i mean dat osogbo weed...we be say if we take it we kary drug go indonesia...bt una own nah to kill...abegi ask google how u go take free ur self frm police custody...useless set of people
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by abike12(f): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
What a horrific way for the girl and her unborn child to die. I pray that justice is served.

Only an empty skull will read something so sad and be focused on what tribe the alleged killer is from. There must be a brain eating worm or something that's going round.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by SuperBlack: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Eleyi gidi Gan oooo.

" It was the fear of disappointing my parents that made me take the action.”

Ade Google deserve better slap for the quoted statement. You don't want to disappoint your parent and you engaged in an unprotected sex?

Ade Google I believe by now you should ask same Google what you need to do to get yourself outta this mess.

Google Inc. I hail oooooo.
You can imagine the kind of a thing a yoruba man searches in Google.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Ameekas(f): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Laakuli jalailu...this guy na confirm idiot. Adojutini omo

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by supersaz66(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Slimflame:
noo...check d name and tell me wia he from
afonjas
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Rilwayne001: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
So you jam a girl on Facebook and she accepted your proposal after 2months?

Nawa o cry I have been on Facebook for the past 7years now and i never jam a lover...the mumu girls are always not replying my message, I don't know why cry

Girls be forming for good guys but falling for the bad ones... Smh

ADE abi wetin you call yourself, they should jail you for attempting murder... 8years imprisonment. angry

Omo ale jati-jati

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Slimflame(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
supersaz66:
afonjas
jesu make una come o

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Name checkers association of nigeria.
We came,we saw and we confirmed.
Over.. ;DName checkers association of nigeria.
We came,we saw and we confirmed.
Over..
Now over to the topic,he said google thought him to kill....pure lie,don't spoil google for ur evil actions.
He met his girlfriend on facebook just two months ago and they had sex which lead to these act....Girls of nowadays are certified Oloshos that is just forming shakara. Give them 1000 naira they go fall 4 u. Stupid girls with smelly things.

That boy is a disgrace to himself and his parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
100L he don do skin to skin and attempted murder. Devil don pick the guy call to evil customer care helpline

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by miketayo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
So you jam a girl on Facebook and she accepted your proposal after 2months?

Nawa o cry I have been on Facebook for the past 7years now and i never jam a lover...the mumu girls are always not replying my message, I don't know why cry

Girls be forming for good guys but falling for the bad ones... Smh

ADE abi wetin you call yourself, they should jail you for attempting murder... 8years imprisonment. angry

Omo ale jati-jati

grin grin grin you are not working hard enuf

8yrs too small na

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by sexychocho(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Can u imagine

Dis boy get mind oooo to even tell d girl's parents dat she shud abort

Dis is serious oooo

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
People get mind shaa

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by mrMeen(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
am not even gonna read what ever this guy cooked up. I mean seriously Google has become a place to learn how to kill.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Sphilip1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
... Google sha... I hail oo...
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by activeguy: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
AFONJAISM is now the official word for crimes in Nigeria.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by zubby55(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN...............ABUJA BRANCH :
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by FILEBE(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=48702374]I came to check his name but got disappointed, so let me condemn the act instead.

But frankly, this is very bad angry

Abi what else do you want me to say? undecided
/quote]

At bolded. What is wrong with you? All these nonsenses you take as a joke, do you know what it can cause? You should be wiser than this na.
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Sphilip1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
miketayo:

grin grin grin you are not working hard enuf
8yrs too small na
lol...bross calm down oo...
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Borat1: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
PHOTOS!! they say, but here i'm greeted with the censored face of a nobody
mschewwwwwww!
You think you;re doing me, you're doing yourself
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oga sah!!
iamkingzlee:
People get mind shaa
Re: Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
One of the consequences of pre-marital sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Innocent Ladies Got Raped By Yoruba Clowns (18+ Video) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.