Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece (50868 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Husband Ride On Donkeys At Their Wedding In Greece / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
asala1:
Another stupidity of an African. Your country is ravishly poor, why go to Greece to get married?
Absolutely! The Inferiority complex is epic. This new obssesion with weddings abroad (contributing to other countries economy) is going to end in dissaster soon.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by shamecurls(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Another China wedding in the making
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Adadiogo(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am real real happy for her. It's not how soon but how well. I wish her God's choicest blessings. Her marriage will last until death do them part at old age. She's is one of the most gentle and accommodative actress Ive seen, Humble and down to earth. God bless you Chinda. It's well with you. Those who bad mouth this blessing will be disappointed because you will be happy in it.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
rusher14:

Yes I have and a few other Greek Islands: - Lefkada, Agios Nikita, Chakidiki etc.

Santorini beats them all.
Where did you leave from? If you don't mind.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by rusher14: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:

Where did you leave from? If you don't mind.
Thessaloniki.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
rusher14:

Thessaloniki.
Okay. I was hoping it's US so I can ask what the budget is like. But never mind. Thanks all the same.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by redcliff: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerians can we stop sucking up to these white folks who dont even care about us one bit. You make your money in Nigeria but you go to europe and the americas to spend it. These guys for no reason would never come here to throw their events. There are many luxurious places in this Nigeria that you can have a very lavish or decent wedding anyhow you want it. People should really stop this Walahi. Every tom dick and harry is throwing their wedding outside the country now. its pathetic i tell you. I am very ashamed to be Nigerian. one thing i am certain of is that these guys dont care about you. Why care about them?

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Spells(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
canDy4eva:
Clap 4 ur self! grin gringringrin

Good ans to a very stupid question!

Som ppl tink its abt d age, very sili of em.
really enn.. Lots of e'm who thinks marriage is all about age piss MI off.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
All i see here is 2 ugly old people, when will they began having children if they are this age already? tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by holluphemydavid(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
27+14=41 Menopause is knocking just 4years left
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
really enn.. Lots of e'm who thinks marriage is all about age piss MI off.
it pisses you off perhaps because you are old i suspect grin tongue i mean come on! Why else would it piss you off? I also suspect you are not married yet at this your old age grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by donbenedict(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
I"ll just hav my wedding in Nigeria and go to the same Santorini for honey moon... cool

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by rusher14: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:

Okay. I was hoping it's US so I can ask what the budget is like. But never mind. Thanks all the same.

Oh no.

I have always flown into Thessaloniki, Greece from UK.

Can't remember the fare though.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
rusher14:

Oh no.

I have always flown into Thessaloniki, Greece from UK.

Can't remember the fare though.
Cool. I'll ask a travel agent.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
canDy4eva:
Clap 4 ur self! grin gringringrin

Good ans to a very stupid question!

Som ppl tink its abt d age, very sili of em.
ofcourse it's about age, if not for porverty or lack of suitors who wouldn't want to get married at a young age? I suspect you must be old yourself embarassed tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Rocketicon(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
All of them na Tokunbu self! Well happy married life in advance
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by eph12(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
ojnnaco:
Can someone sum 14 + over 27 that's She is probably over 41 now.

anyway, happy married life. I wish you all the best
So?
They don't need your wishes boy. Save it for your 20 years old wife. She will need it more to be happily married to you.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ephi123(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
To be fair, Greece is facing a struggling economy right now so they need all the help they can get from tourism. Most shops there would rather accept cash than card payment. They are very friendly people, it is a beautiful country, and the food is good. Can't blame her (as long as she is not one of the advocates of #BuyNigerian cos otherwise that makes her a hypocrite).

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Spells(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
it pisses you off perhaps because you are old i suspect grin tongue i mean come on! Why else would it piss you off?
hey!!! must I be old before it's gonna piss MI off

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by eph12(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
ofcourse it's about age, if not for porverty or lack of suitors who wouldn't want to get married at a young age? I suspect you must be old yourself embarassed tongue
It's not poverty or lack of suitor oga. It's by choice. I have seen men earning less than 40k get married. No matter how a lady looks there is always a guy on her case.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
ephi123:
To be fair, Greece is facing a struggling economy right now so they need all the help they can get from tourism. Most shops there would rather accept cash than card payment. They are very friendly people, it is a beautiful country, and the food is good. Can't blame her (as long as she is not one of the advocates of #BuyNigerian cos otherwise that makes her a hypocrite).
Really greece is struggling and nigeria isn't any better economically either nigeria economy could do with some of the cash spent in greece, and yes! She is one of those who would criticise ordinary nigerians for no been patriotic enough. And oh! She earns her living in nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Xtanixlax(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
rose54321:

Pls pls pls can someone tell this dude and infact most Nigerians that ITS NOT ABOUT THE AGE AT WHICH YOU MARRY.
You can get married at sweet 22 and be stuck in a terrible marriage for life, and can marry at 50 be so happy and in love.

It aint about the age its about:
1) If you are psychologically mature for marriage
2) If you find the right compatible partner.

Gosh
U most be happy that all dez "30+" ladies are liking ur comment but bro AGE MATTERS!

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by fireforfire: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
asala1:
Another stupidity of an African. Your country is ravishly poor, why go to Greece to get married?

No mind dem.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
eph12:

It's not poverty or lack of suitor oga. It's by choice. I have seen men earning less than 40k get married. No matter how a lady looks there is always a guy on her case.
well.. i find it hard to believe it's by choice. If one have a good and comfortable life what would stop them from paring up with some one they fancy and live even more comfortably? Unless they are waiting for yet to be born bride/bridegroom cheesy My opinion anyway.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ephi123(f): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
Really greece is struggling and nigeria isn't any better economically either nigeria economy could do with some of the cash spent in greece, and yes! She is one of those who woild criticise ordinary nigerians for no been patriotic enough. And oh! She earns her living in nigeria too.

I see your point but Nigeria has not developed its tourism industry, the Greeks have put effort and energy into making their country attractive for visitors, Nigerians should do the same if they want the same benefit. She earns her living in Nigeria doesn't mean she is not entitled to spend it how she pleases. I get the whole patriotism part but everyone wants value for money, I won't spend in Nigeria if I can get better value for my money elsewhere.
If she has in the past criticised others for doing a similar thing as she is going, then I can't hold brief for her, that is hypocrisy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by fireforfire: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abeg o.....how many whites come to Nig to do wedding? ?
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Xtanixlax:

U most be happy that all dez "30+" ladies are liking ur comment but bro AGE MATTERS!
definitely Age matters i guarantee you any one who likes his comments is old and perhaps hopping to get married grin atleast there is hope for them i can bet my ass that's what they will be thinking right now.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by kceewhyte(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Here I thought she is getting married to poseidon grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
ephi123:

I see your point but Nigeria has not developed its tourism industry, the Greeks have put effort and energy into making their country attractive for visitors, Nigerians should do the same if they want the same benefit. She earns her living in Nigeria doesn't mean she is not entitled to spend it how she pleases. I get the whole patriotism part but everyone wants value for money, I won't spend in Nigeria if I can get better value for my money elsewhere.
If she has in the past criticised others for doing a similar thing as she is going, then I can't hold brief for her, that is hypocrisy.
nigeria needs to invest in tourism i accept that, nigerians (esspecially the folks who can afford to like these so called celebrities) needs to also show that they are willing to tour in nigeria, i can understand the value for money aspect too, i would like a value for my money too grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by GloriaNinja(f): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Greece won't make their marriage last but congrats to them.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
hey!!! must I be old before it's gonna piss MI off
thanks for the compliments grin for some reason any time old is mentioned you get even more pissed off, you are definitely old my dear! Deal with it. tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by eph12(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
well.. i find it hard to believe it's by choice. If one have a good and comfortable life what would stop them from paring up with some one they fancy and live even more comfortably? Unless they are waiting for yet to be born bride/bridegroom cheesy My opinion anyway.
You see not everybody sees marriage the way you see it and you have to respect that. Some like you feel you have to be married to feel complete, others don't share same opinion. And I have seen wealthy men that have refused to settle down. Well to you, one must be married to live comfortably and I ask what exactly do you mean by this comfortable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.