Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece (50867 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Husband Ride On Donkeys At Their Wedding In Greece / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker In Greece For Their White Wedding (photos) / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by EKSUgal(f): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
I love aunty MONALISA like kilode.

My best actress ever!

HML.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by justmenoni: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
After they'll blame buhari and GEj...you keep on exporting cash and help develop other economies..foreign wedding,foreign food,foreign movies,foreign coach,foreign players,foreign everything
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Spells(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
thanks for the compliments grin for some reason any time old is mentioned you get even more pissed off, you are definitely old my dear! Deal with it. tongue
ur stupidity is like peak. It's in you. Everyone will get old or die young..
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:

Show me a place like this in Nigeria and my next vacation I promise I'll go there. You guys want celebrities to grow the economy by spending their hard earned money celebrating in Nigeria when the government can't even provide the basics for them to rely on. No light to depend on. Ugly environment except some chosen areas. If rain falls, your guests will wade through dirty muddy water to get home:
So I shouldn't go somewhere like this to celebrate my day/time (if I can) out of loyalty to a country that doesn't care about me?

Mtchew. Not happening

I guess you may not be well travelled or perhaps you are not even in Nigeria!

Is every part of Nigeria muddy after rainfall? There are a lot of places in Nigeria that have a decent view and scenery. The Obudu Cattle Ranch is an example. Must we rely on the Government to do everything for us? i can bet the money spent on the invitation cards alone can provide diesel for the duration of her wedding ceremony and still print the same quantity of cards if she printed here in Nigeria.

The reason she is having the wedding in Greece is just borne out of competition among our so-called celebs in Nigeria and not because of the points you raised.

Stop giving lame excuses for mediocrity.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by jonsnow12(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
happy married life,chinda
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by seguno2: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
ojnnaco:
Can someone sum 14 + over 27 that's She is probably over 41 now.

anyway, happy married life. I wish you all the best

You are assuming that they are "intimate" already, abi?
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
eph12:

You see not everybody sees marriage the way you see it and you have to respect that. Some like you feel you have to be married to feel complete, others don't share same opinion. And I have seen wealthy men that have refused to settle down. Well to you, one must be married to live comfortably and I ask what exactly do you mean by this comfortable?
by comfortable i mean financially, by the way i am not married yet and i also have a son out of wedlock, now do you think that's appriopriate? although i am living comfortably (in my own definition). i am not insinuating that one have to get married to be complete look! who wouldn't want to get a good wife early, have children and see their children grow? and what would a wealthy individual be doing living alone with no wife and children what does wealth even mean without a wife and children? again my opinion.
I also know wealthy folks who are married too.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ephi123(f): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
nigeria needs to invest in tourism i accept that, nigerians (esspecially the folks who can afford to like these so called celebrities) needs to also show that they are willing to tour in nigeria, i can understand the value for money aspect too, i would like a value for my money too grin

Na so o cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by canDy4eva(f): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm!

U r entitled to ur opinion n at dis point, need I tell u dat I got married at 18 n by God's grace av got 6 cute boys n still in my prime! D truth is I dnt judge ppl because we r all diff n unique in diff ways! Dat I had mine early doz nt mean all will b so...

I think I juss wowed som1...

Remain in d palms of God!
gypsey:
ofcourse it's about age, if not for porverty or lack of suitors who wouldn't want to get married at a young age? I suspect you must be old yourself embarassed tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
ephi123:

Na so o cheesy
that's what it's all about grin but wait o! i don't think a wedding in greece would be cheap, how did you come to the conclusion that it is? tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Chingyyang(f): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Reading the comments here have me cracking up! Nigerians yall aint gat no chill....... Na PMB dey cause all these things.... Chai
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by attackgat: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
asala1:
Another stupidity of an African. Your country is ravishly poor, why go to Greece to get married?

If you can afford it, then why not. Monalisa Chinda, the Igbo woman repping her side.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
thanks once again, with out the insults come back when you have some thing reasonable to contribute grin.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by eph12(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
by comfortable i mean financially, by the way i am not married yet and i also have a son out of wedlock, now do you think that's appriopriate? although i am living comfortably (in my own definition). i am not insinuating that one have to get married to be complete look! who wouldn't want to get a good wife early, have children and see their children grow? and what would a wealthy individual be doing living alone with no wife and children what does wealth even mean without a wife and children? again my opinion.
I also know wealthy folks who are married too.
I meant the 'more comfortable' in your post I quoted initially. You may think having a child out of wedlock is inappropriate maybe because of your religion or belief but you should know that not everybody share same belief. Not respecting other people's faith religion culture or belief is what has led to the chaos we are experiencing all over the world. You keep on saying my opinion which means you want us to respect it whereas you have no respect for other people opinion.
It sucks really
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
eph12:

I meant the 'more comfortable' in your post I quoted initially. You may think having a child out of wedlock is inappropriate maybe because of your religion or belief but you should know that not everybody share same belief. Not respecting other people's faith religion culture or belief is what has led to the chaos we are experiencing all over the world. You keep on saying my opinion which means you want us to respect it whereas you have no respect for other people opinion.
It sucks really
me thinks you may have miss understood me, adding " my opinion" in my comments means i respect other people's otherwise i would be tryna impose my opinon on others by not adding "my opinion" grin
anyway people differ what works for me may not work for others besides it's probarbly because i am a fed up of sleeping around hence my quest for a Good wife grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
you still sound old and sad. grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ephi123(f): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
gypsey:
that's what it's all about grin but wait o! i don't think a wedding in greece would be cheap, how did you come to the conclusion that it is? tongue

It is cheap for Monalisa cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
ephi123:

It is cheap for Monalisa cheesy
aaahh! i see wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
asala1:
Another stupidity of an African. Your country is ravishly poor, why go to Greece to get married?

because they've got the money??
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Sphilip1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
I trust Naija witches... Shabi nah greece, them go make am .... First class flight
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Donpressman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
rose54321:

Pls pls pls can someone tell this dude and infact most Nigerians that ITS NOT ABOUT THE AGE AT WHICH YOU MARRY.
You can get married at sweet 22 and be stuck in a terrible marriage for life, and can marry at 50 be so happy and in love.

It aint about the age its about:
1) If you are psychologically mature for marriage
2) If you find the right compatible partner.

Gosh
Finding the right partner indeed. This is her second marriage. so stop defending crap!
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Donpressman(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
princeemcee:
Abeg, who she born that cute girl for?
One Yoruba dude like that . How can you be married twice and your family members will dress and go to such occasion when your former husband is still alive? Very disgraceful! Like someone once said "marriage is not compulsory, so if you try it once and fail then its your luck" She go soon divorce this one go marry another man. Its rubbish no matter her excuse!
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
ojnnaco:
Can someone sum 14 + over 27 that's She is probably over 41 now.

First off, this is her 2nd marriage so she may naturally be older than the average bride. Mona celebrated 44yrs I believe.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by asala1: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
attackgat:

If you can afford it, then why not. Monalisa Chinda, the Igbo woman repping her side.

Typical! That's why you will continue to weaken your currency. There is no magic to it.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by tojahh(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Shey time for marriage now you don carry am go GREECE, when una go don get those una yeyebrity sickness una go dey call on well-meaning Nigerians to donate and help una.

Rice we no chop, even cake we no see.

No wahala, God dey!

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by JamesGr8: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wish her the very best.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by ceecypeju(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
congrats dear
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by maclily: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Really? Nice though.
I even thought she was married before now,bc I have seen her with kids ... so what happened to the father of her children?
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Kobicove(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
asala1:

Not to mention that it will help worsen the already bad forex situation cry
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Metroman7: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
cococandy:

Show me a place like this in Nigeria and my next vacation I promise I'll go there. You guys want celebrities to grow the economy by spending their hard earned money celebrating in Nigeria when the government can't even provide the basics for them to rely on. No light to depend on. Ugly environment except some chosen areas. If rain falls, your guests will wade through dirty muddy water to get home:
So I shouldn't go somewhere like this to celebrate my day/time (if I can) out of loyalty to a country that doesn't care about me?

Mtchew. Not happening

Thanks for sharing dear...Sometimes people blab thinking they are making sense. Give them a chance and you would see the monsters they truly are.....people need to respect other peoples choices in life.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by asala1: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
McBeal10:

because they've got the money??

African is poor. Africans can't afford such luxury.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece by Gerrard59(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
prince3009:

I guess you may not be well travelled or perhaps you are not even in Nigeria!

Is every part of Nigeria muddy after rainfall? There are a lot of places in Nigeria that have a decent view and scenery. [/b]The Obudu Cattle Ranch is an example. Must we rely on the Government to do everything for us[b]? i can bet the money spent on the invitation cards alone can provide diesel for the duration of her wedding ceremony and still print the same quantity of cards if she printed here in Nigeria.

The reason she is having the wedding in Greece is just borne out of competition among our so-called celebs in Nigeria and not because of the points you raised.

Stop giving lame excuses for mediocrity.

The Obudu cattle ranch is good. However, the roads leading to the local community is horrible, Calabar-Itu road (main artery to Cross River state) is unmotorable. That's it'd take 6 hours to go to Calabar from say Uyo, hitherto, it was less than 2 hours. How does that encourage tourism?

Secondly, what's the government responsibility then? To sit and chop money? The government should provide the enabling environment and not citizens providing themselves life's necessities (bore hole, generator, paid security personnel, community fees, tar the road yourself etc). As Nigerians we need to hold our government accountable. It's their money and prerogative to spend it.

HML.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.