Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies (244213 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Fresh Graduate Officers 11 Recruitment At Federal Inland Revenue Service(firs) / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Pauloski87: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Just got a confirm info DAT dey will start sending text msg by next week...
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Makudus(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
we hope so.....
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by rushman003: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enasdan:
chk ur mail

Bros please reason me too araafamily@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by iykmau(f): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
pls those that have received should forward to utah723@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by grosy: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls forward to me too rsule30@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by josielewa(m): 1:42am On Oct 19, 2016
rushman003:

Bros please reason me too araafamily@gmail.com
pls send to me thanks... josephgbada@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by faithyavus: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Please also send to me. faithyavunaduo@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Oikena: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2016
pls send to me. Olumideogundiya@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by afolab4: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2016
please send to me, afo4globe@gmail.com
God bless you.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by obongtunji: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Sportize:

I can't really understand this... It's ridiculous I swear, so if guys here cnt understand simple instructions nd plea not to spam d thread with mails... How then are u going to make gud use of or even understand d content u seek...

Simple instructions u won't take

My brother I'm sick and tired of what people are turning the thread into. Do you think and employer will employ a man that is not ready to follow simple instruction? No wonder they keep saying our graduate are half-baked.
Tomorrow you will come here crying that old people are being recycled in government, why won't they recycle old people since our young people refused to grow up. Yakubu Gowon in his twenties ruled this country and one of his legacies(NYSC) is still alive today.
We really need to wake up, it is very painful to see what is happening here, after several pleas, some of us are still doing same thing.

8 Likes

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Ibrochaka(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2016
seriously am regretting giving the GMAT questions out. Simple instructions we cannot adhere to, i decided to publish the name of those i have sent the GMAT to so that those who have not gotten it can simply sent a private mail to any of them but reverse is the case here now. Mails all over the thread, so annoying that even if i have any vital information, i will not post it on this thread again.

9 Likes

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by kolladey(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Ibrochaka:
For those dat need GMAT past questions and answers, just mail me and i wil 4ward it to you....pls and pls no dropping of mail xo dat thread wil not be flooded wit mail, thanks
Goodmorning bros,i don PM u,kindly send d GMAT past Q and A to me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by bayog20(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Ibrochaka:
seriously am regretting giving the GMAT questions out. Simple instructions we cannot adhere to, i decided to publish the name of those i have sent the GMAT to so that those who have not gotten it can simply sent a private mail to any of them but reverse is the case here now. Mails all over the thread, so annoying that even if i have any vital information, i will not post it on this thread again.
Honestly it's absolutely disheartening
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by jashar(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
... the sad thing is after all these talks and pleas, some people will still come and put email here. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Henrodah(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2016
obongtunji:

My brother I'm sick and tired of what people are turning the thread into. Do you think and employer will employ a man that is not ready to follow simple instruction? No wonder they keep saying our graduate are half-baked.
Tomorrow you will come here crying that old people are being recycled in government, why won't they recycle old people since our young people refused to grow up. Yakubu Gowon in his twenties ruled this country and one of his legacies(NYSC) is still alive today.
We really need to wake up, it is very painful to see what is happening here, after several pleas, some of us are still doing same thing.

For the records! Gowon was 31 years old after the July Rematch(counter coup) that ascended him to power.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Sportize(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Ibrochaka:

Honestly it's extremely annoying, even I can understand wat u d giver mite feel like...

I hear we all seek change but trust me... Nigerians(we) ain't ready for change because am sure change begins with me same as u...

One person started this spamming, instead of d second person to correct it, No nd just like d trend went on nd nw this thread has lost meaning...

I hope nd pray we all get wat we seek but just for d records, we didn't go about it well...

Goodluck to everyone nd see you all at d top

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by adefolakol(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2016
please and please let's stop that childish act

https://drive.google.com/file/
d/0B5T69eUq2TR6WjNNalNVdWdDeE0/view

kindly click the above link and download six gmat materials..

please let's stop flooding the thread with emails, let's discuss other things.

the test doesn't worth something dying for, cos they already have their candidate whether they pass the test or fail the test they will be employed..

nevertheless, we are on the merit side..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ibrochaka:
Hello I sent you a pm . pls kindly send me the GMAT past Q and As. thanks
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by clarious(f): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Eseose9(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
clarious:
please can you send to me ucnwogbunyama@gmail.com

Pls you guys should stop this
Just pm him
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by freshyabstel: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Enasdan:
i appreciate

Hi, good day, please kind send me that past questions gmat, abrahammomoh36@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless You
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by teasty234: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls have anyone try to login. Cos av tried to do so but could not. Did anybody experience this ?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by uchelouis: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls send to thus email too louisduruaku@gmail.com....thank you
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Bnur: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls i need dat past question..w'll appreciat if anyone can assist.. tnx bnurex@yahoo.com
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by adefolakol(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
chai animals plenty for here o

12 Likes

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by fumsky002: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls quit calling people animals or names....u said something that wasnt follow3d doesnt make d person an animal...pls stop that.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Sportize(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2016
fumsky002:
Pls quit calling people animals or names....u said something that wasnt follow3d doesnt make d person an animal...pls stop that.

Guess u must be one of them ... Lol

So tell me, aren't humans supposed to use their brains better Dan other animals? So in cases wen such humans don't, what are dey

4 Likes

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by teasty234: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2016
fumsky002:

Are u one of them

Definitely maybe grin

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by teasty234: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Can't login to my portal. Who else av experience this
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Rosarie(f): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2016
pls send it to rosaryasa@gmail.com. all dose of u distributing it goes to show how selfless u re.God bless u all
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by fumsky002: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2016
I know better than replying u guys....takes one to know one..
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by aminumash: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls guys how do I send a pm to get this gmat? I cant seem to type anyting on a persons profile to whom I intend sending a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.