Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies (244184 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Fresh Graduate Officers 11 Recruitment At Federal Inland Revenue Service(firs) / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2016
chaffman:
fellas, wen is this list gonna come out. it's been a long time coming o

We waiting for Aisa6773.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by arthurshelly: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Fowler himself don't know where to start the recruitment from...most of the FIRS director that move in with fowler hardly pick calls this days...i still hope for FIRS job stuf ooooo...most funny stuff is that I send 10ppl to FIRS this January and they all working there now.,..march I lost my job since march I have been fight badly to enter FIRS...fowler him self get more than 300CV from his friends.GOD HELP US OOO
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Makudus(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by azakasamuel(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
oyeludef:
dis shows its d petitions delaying the recruitment process. Just 500 will be employed, like seriously? There is God ooo

I heard they wants to start the recruitment process afresh
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Garciadrez(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
azakasamuel:

I heard they wants to start the recruitment process afresh
dis must be a joke ryt

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Monicks: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Thank God.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by methyl: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
I laugh in suahili
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by oyeludef(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lets be realistic jare, ppl dat r already collecting salaries nko, dey will terminate their appointment or wat? Its not going to happen
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
oyeludef:
Lets be realistic jare, ppl dat r already collecting salaries nko, dey will terminate their appointment or wat? Its not going to happen
Which salary brother? You mean in this very recruitment?? I really doubt that oo
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by obinna002: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Keep doubting
Nafizzey:
Which salary brother? You mean in this very recruitment?? I really doubt that oo
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by oyeludef(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Nafizzey:
700ppl av been recruited illegally already. D first 350 reported by Sahara reporter another 350 in d month of September. Dat was wat brought down the amount of vacancy to 500 instead of 1250. Seems u av not been following up with d other firs recruitment thread
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by SenatorJChris: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2016
oyeludef:

700ppl av been recruited illegally already. D first 350 reported by Sahara reporter another 350 in d month of September. Dat was wat brought down the amount of vacancy to 500 instead of 1250. Seems u av not been following up with d other firs recruitment thread
Yes some people were recruited directly. They were given letters of employment but non to the best of my knowledge is yet to resume duties, talk less of receiving salaries.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Sabr: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2016
The one I know of has resumed work last month

SenatorJChris:

Yes some people were recruited directly. They were given letters of employment but non to the best of my knowledge is yet to resume duties, talk less of receiving salaries.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2016
SenatorJChris:

Yes I agree with you, I don't agree with the view that applicants have resume duty and start collecting salaries..

I know if one gets appointment there, one must undergo training for some few months before starting duty and getin salaries.. Let's be sincere and what we post pls

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Sabr:
The one I know of has resumed work last month

can you tell us what position this person got appointed to (whether Officer II Tax SL-10 or Tax SL-09) and whether this person has passed through the training school. ? Thank you
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by SenatorJChris: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2016
Nafizzey:
Yes I agree with you, I don't agree with the view that applicants have resume duty and start collecting salaries..

I know if one gets appointment there, one must undergo training for some few months before starting duty and getin salaries.. Let's be sincere and what we post pls
That's exactly the point. I really don't think anyone has resumed. but I stand to be proved wrong though.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2016
SenatorJChris:

That's exactly the point. I really don't think anyone has resumed. but I stand to be proved wrong though.
Among those employed directly and given appointment letters.. Do you know any among personally pls?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by SenatorJChris: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nafizzey:
Among those employed directly and given appointment letters.. Do you know any among personally pls?
I know two folks given letters way back in August.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by chaffman: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
any news??
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Monicks: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
uss25dec:
Its not fake dudes. I work with FIRS in Abuja. Check major newspapers u wud c d advert. Wish all my fellow nairalanders d best.

Bro! kindly throw in some light, as to what is going on. Your personal opinions would also be appreciated. ... na wao!

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Sabr: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Assistant Manager

Nafizzey:
can you tell us what position this person got appointed to (whether Officer II Tax SL-10 or Tax SL-09) and whether this person has passed through the training school. ? Thank you
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nafizzey(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sabr:
Assistant Manager

Na wa o. If that is true then this recruitment is sham. But I received info from a inside source saying they are doing promotion there and they are still working on it..
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Makudus(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by aisa6773(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
I kept quiet for a while in this forum because of some peoples' behaviour towards me, I am here only to give information to those that will believe me.
The truth is that candidates that are qualified for the interview had been selected and invitations will be send in due course.
The reason for the delay is due to ongoing promotion exercise in the agency. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
aisa6773:
I kept quiet for a while in this forum because of some
peoples' behaviour towards me, I am here only to give
information to those that will believe me.

The truth is that candidates that are qualified for the
interview had been selected and invitations will be send
in due course.

The reason for the delay is due to ongoing promotion
exercise in the agency. May God help us all.

Thanks Aisa. You must understand that this is a pubic forum, different opinions with misleading, unreal information etc. Appreciate this ur info....sounds logical.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by oluwoleife: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
aisa6773:

in due course.

I believe u Aisha, two weeks ago, I learnt slots had been given out to our Senators and the rest of them, requesting them to nominate pple in their constituencies,subsequent upon which invitations will be sent. God help us in this country.
However, I humbly request that GMAT be sent to oluwole_ife@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Monicks: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
aisa6773:

in due course.

I had never seen a better post. Thanks a lot.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by VivyO: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
aisa6773:

in due course.
Ok. So does that mean there'd be no tests?

Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by VivyO: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=VivyO post=51365207][/quote]Ok. So does that mean there'd be no tests?
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by aisa6773(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
"The interview is scheduled for next year, the agency is less concern about the recruitment. Most of us here dont know the consultant handling the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The previous list i showed you has also been amended recently but your name is still among the successful ones."

These are the words of a Director at the Agency's headquaters.
Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
aisa6773:
"The interview is scheduled for next year, the agency is less concern about the recruitment. Most of us here dont know the consultant handling the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The previous list i showed you has also been amended recently but your name is still among the successful ones."

These are the words of a Director at the Agency's headquaters.

Mmmmm. Aisa....remember me in ur kingdom o

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.