Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. (1748 Views)

Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yung6ix has exposed the person who he claims tried to kill him last week as former petroleum minister Dan Etete's son, David Etete.
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 Kash Kamp Trick Billionaire Musiq (KKTBM) star, Yung6ix took to Twitter saying he was almost shot in during the day by a trusted friend.
"Some nigga just tried to shoot me in broad day light, It's shame what jealousy in the heart of men can do, all I ever did was show your love and support you since we met," he tweeted.

Although he didn't reveal the name of the alleged killer then, he seems to have done so over the weekend.

Now, Yung6ix has finally exposed the person who he claims tried to kill him last week.

It all started when rapper P.R.E, real name David Etete and son of former Petroleum minister, Dan Etete, posted a photo on Instagram promoting a song he and Yung6ix had collaborated on in the past, and in the comments Yung6ix called him out for destroying his home and trying to also take his life.
It didn't end there, he also gave P.R.E 3 days to “come and pay the bills or you wont enjoy this week”.
"You gone on IG with no remorse after trying to take my life and post BS, your father might be able to keep you out of jail with his money but he definitely can't keep you away from Karma and God. You have three days to pay for all you and your boys destroyed at my house," Yung6ix wrote.

Pulse has however reached out to P.R.E's team for his side of the story.
http://pulse.ng/celebrities/yung6ix-singer-says-rapper-p-r-e-tried-to-kill-him-id5405736.html

Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by Tunechi1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
T
Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by 2poundz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na dem sabee. Make i go back to my workshop.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by yekparikpa(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is that Chris Brown?
Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by thesicilian: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
2poundz:
Na dem sabee. Make i go back to my workshop.
Abi o. Them wan begin form East Coast vs West Coast for here

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by abdeiz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok we don hear
Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by Batlan01: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Shocking!! Rapper Yung6ix Reveals Who Tried To Kill Him. by Hope2025: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
P.R.E David is not the ex petroleum ministers son, he is the son of the elder brother Chief Bukazi Etete. People should get their facts right and the boy is just claiming to be the Ministers son to help further his carrier! Fraud!

(1) (Reply)

Shuga Star, Dorcas Shola Fapson Shaves Hair On Instagram Live / Excited 21yr Old Female Blogger Ebiwali Goes Half Nude, Shows Off Her New Iphone / "I Love Wearing Black Pants Because It's Seductive" - Bobrisky Says As He Flaunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.