Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) (674 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
So sad,this has been eating me up since last two months,according to 2face ,love is a crime,
Chris and Abigail started dating last year August 2015,she was 17 years old, when we started dating, I met her on 2go,immediately I saw her dp,I shouted in Mind saying "o boy" ,without any hesitation I asked her out, next she Don agree,she said she is in SS3, I was not crushed in d heart, when a guy loves a lady he goes to great length for her,she attended a boarding school, anytime she is off to school, I will be left without a girlfriend until she comes again,all this we were doing on 2go and I was also calling her,anytime she is to go to her school in which she was a boarder, she will warn me seriously never to send an offline message to her,So that her parents wouldn't read it,because if they do find out,she will be goner, I agreed, this persisted, until this 3rd term, I was writing my final paper in one of the great university in Nigeria, many people on Nairaland Will know it,So I sent her an offline message, telling her How much I missed her, ♥ I was a fool, after she warned me several times but coolest Chris is a stubborn boy never listens to anyone but coolest Chris,, So when she vacated school after her last papers arrived home to sew her parents disappointed in their daughter, Coolest Chris had committed an abomination, she was reprimanded and flogged like a criminal for love,up till now she is still in agony....

Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
So when logged on 2go I saw she deleted me, telling me it could never work, I immediately go drink beer for parlor, last two month,will update later
Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by smart024(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry to say, but the truth is that coolest Chris behaved like a child and this caused the babe what she went through...
Simple instruction and coolest Chris couldn't keep to...
Is it that coolest Chris doesn't understand that the time was wrong...?

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes coolest Chris,acted immature,she doesn't even wanna date again,her dad have beat love out of her
smart024:
Sorry to say, but the truth is that coolest Chris behaved like a child and this caused the babe what she went through...
Simple instruction and coolest Chris couldn't keep to...
Is it that coolest Chris doesn't understand that the time was wrong...?
Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Edwardhead(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
is this kind of a crap story you write on your blog? sad sad
Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
So after i finally added her back,she told me all the pains i caused her and that her dad was monitoring her movement
Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Its not on my blog
Edwardhead:
is this kind of a crap story you write on your blog? sad sad
Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes
Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by cinderellashoes(f): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Her Dad Beat Her Up Because She Was Dating Coolest Chris(true story) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See The Observation Rhythm Fm's OAP David King Made About Dream Team (Photos) / A Serious Advice Is Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.