Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (44485 Views)

Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. / UI To Hold ‘PTA’ Meeting Over School Closure- Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
pls pls am not here for blabbering.... I swear I really need a girl to settle down with
U are not serious oga
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by tolanibb(f): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Jay542:

This 1 that your laughter is crazy! Hope your granny isn't like that
lol.. she was never like that
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by KhalifaMillz(m): 2:24am On Aug 23, 2016
22nd August: travelled to Lokoja for police aptitude test... The paper that was meant for 10:00am was written around after 6:00pm. Decided to travel back to abuja... Got to kubwa, entered one-chance with two ladies... Thankful to God for sparing my life.
Lessons learned:
1. Say no to night journey. I decided to travel back at all cost because I didn't want to incur the wrath of my supervisor who permitted me to travel without much ado. NB, if u die, someone else will be employed in your stead.
2. Heed salient warnings: My fiance and two other friends called to discourage me, I said no... the first vehicle I boarded, the tyre developed a fault... had to go back to Lkj and then board another vehicle... the vehicle was still there when I got another vehicle and passed it by
3. Use a blackberry phone: thieves don't trust blackberry owners because of the various security settings and backups on blackberry... mine was returned the moment I said I'm only taking it to the owner as I don't know d password...
4. In all things, thank God... coz if we think itz by our power that we have safe trips...then we lie.... Ancient of days I thank you!

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by danieljessy: 3:39am On Aug 23, 2016
If she is talkn to ur teacher n nodding r head,she looks at u n luks back at teacher n looks at u again..just quickly go and luk 4 anoda grandma dat will beg 4 u o,cos ya own yaf finish

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by lukasmuyiwa(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Hiroto:
U are not serious oga
Am serous big time
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by lukasmuyiwa(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Hiroto:
U are not serious oga
Am serious big time
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by orobs93(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Solace277:
lol

i hate when my parents visits school!

FTC!

Hello pretty
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Daniluv007:
@coli is dat ur real face lozzz
No Oh! undecided It's a fake. grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
pls pls am not here for blabbering.... I swear I really need a girl to settle down with
send your cv grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Daniluv007(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
colik:

No Oh! undecided It's a fake. grin
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by OlofofoNG: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Y'all should check this out...

Top 5 Artistes in Unilag

http://olofofong.com/top-5-artistes-in-unilag/

Good Morning lovely people.. wink
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Eminembuz(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
The grand ma be like...you send my pikin back home and when I later hustle pay school fees. The result comment be like... out of 86 na position 851/2 him carri we go see wich peson pikin go carry first this time around.
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by NairaMaster1(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2016
Solace277:
lol

FTC!
Bad girl tongue
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Samtoby(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2016
colik:
Lol...What's she going to do with the knife sef? grin

Lol.. That's a freakin Cutlass grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2016
colik:

You call this knife This is not knife oohh this is first grade cutlass mere looking at her sitting and her body language you should know bomb is about to explode.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Echo50(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2016
what meaneth this? machet
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by olipo: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2016
hehehe...I just know say the grandma no go do the boy anything,na the school get case with the old woman.make headmaster ready for the war.
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Sanuzi(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2016
issorat
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Lol" grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

where're the mods, do ur work
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Tamakay(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Lol grin grin grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
colik:
knife? That's two edge cutlass lady!

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2016
jrusky:

You call this knife This is not knife oohh this is first grade cutlass mere looking at her sitting and her body language you should know bomb is about to explode.

First grade cutlass...Lol. grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by 9jatatafo(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2016
ninovandross:
omo dat one no be knife oh, na beta cutlass

Confirm!!!!
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
knife? That's two edge cutlass lady!

I see grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Samtoby:

Lol.. That's a freakin Cutlass grin
All the same....Wetin she wan use am do?
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by lukasmuyiwa(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
send your cv grin
olodo buruku CV kor vc ni
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by fortunewise1(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by fortunewise1(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Yaga
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Oladelepedro: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Issokay

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by SirDavico(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Solace277:
lol

FTC!

Too late grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by SirDavico(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2016
But what is this shiiiit doing on fp?
SMH undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Theatre Arts Students Of UNICAL Had Their Induction (Photos) / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.