Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State (38773 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Pinkiwinki(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
cinderellashoes:

tongue no
oh my bad. Ur moniker made me thought so.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Pinkiwinki(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Double post.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by donbenedict(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
colik:

Really? undecided
what is really? Did I mention anyone's name?

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by donzi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
[size=16pt]wear lis yaw efidence[/size]
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by kingdenny(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria police really get time. Yesterday dem dey pursue person wey name him dog buhari, today dem dey pursue gay couple , tomorrow i wonder what will happen . angry dem fit dey pursue person wey steal iya basira pot of rice

3 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by joseph1832(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

even if they wanna fúck armpits! so long the person with the armpits ain't complaining... then, why should you?

limme alone jaweh!
Given your analysis, what's your opinion about the guy who was banging his mum in the U.S, I hear he will be trialled for committing incest.

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
joseph1832:
Given your analysis, what's your opinion about the guy who was banging his mum in the U.S, I hear he will be trialled for committing incest.
honestly, if it's consenting... I couldn't give a rat's ass if some dude decides to hump his daughter, mom, granny, aunt, cousin, sister, whatever...

I think the moral objection is that there is a possibility that the child of such a union would have a genetic malformation. something that's gotta do with alleles yadayada.

the government obviously don't want anymore children with defects that could've been prevented. hence, their laws against it.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by joseph1832(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
honestly, if it's consenting... I couldn't give a rat's ass if some dude decides to hump his daughter, mom, granny, aunt, cousin, sister, whatever...

I think the moral objection is that there is a possibility that the child of such a union would have a genetic malformation. something that's gotta do with alleles yadayada.

the government obviously don't want anymore children with defects that could've been prevented. hence, their laws against it.
I see.

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
joseph1832:
I see.
okay, so...I'm scared outta my wits now. shockedshocked

whatever happened to you?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by joseph1832(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
okay, so...I'm scared outta my wits now. shockedshocked

whatever happened to you?
There's a Time for everything.

I'm not in the mood to debate. Just wanna enjoy my cold bottle of beer...

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
joseph1832:
There's a Time for everything.

I'm not in the mood to debate. Just wanna enjoy my cold bottle of beer...

So, I Wish you'd have that beer every-fúcking-day!

cheers Joe! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by alobright17(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

that's some fúcked up misplaced priority-ish! undecided

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.
In which street are they roaming around freely?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, I Wish you'd have that beer every-fúcking-day!

cheers Joe! smiley

LOL. Actually I take alcohol almost every fvcking day.

And you're welcome.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
alobright17:
In which street are they roaming around freely?
undecidedmy street!

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by alobright17(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedmy street!

Have you reported to the appropriate authorities

3 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by free2ryhme: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

and dem no get pictures

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by free2ryhme: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

...And diehard criminals like bokoharam, Ritualists, rapists, avengers, cultist, herdsmen, the guy that snatched my tablet the other day still roams the street. embarassed

smh...and what the government's concerned bout is two adults, CONSENSUAlly grinding their asses and just living their life how they want to?

my advice to gay people that wanna get married: go outside Nigeria, get married. then, come back.undecided we got snitch ass biitches every-fúcking-where.

the girl dey speak from experience oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Of all the the pressing issues in this country, na man yansh give them comfort?, meteeeeew
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by desty4nl: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

you and your gay friends are disgrace to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

one lesbian spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Krismart(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Who get police hotline? See 1 of them

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Gkemz: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
So even abokie dey indulge in dis disgusting sodomy

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by NZAGHA(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
queenstll:
gbese
reee ooo grin
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by NZAGHA(f): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
By the power bestowed in me, i command the spirit of yeye thought and yanga yanga mentality to vanish from your head in Jesus name.
Amen.

*from behind* amin ooo grin grin
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Slimflame(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.
i spot hungry in ur brain
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Slimflame(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

pls can u just read wat u posted

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.

Did u hear them mention a Pastor there... Mtcheeee
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by HMZi: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Being gay in Nigeria is as risky as playing with c4,eventually blow up in ur face...these pipo na human o,being gay doesn't sit right with most people(even me a times)but e fit b my broda..all the hate,who e help?

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Thank you for this post.

Frankly it is not my concern what two grown folks do in the privacy of their homes, though some will call their father gay just because I do not like to see fellow Nigerians mistreated.

My sympathies to all the aggrieved on what should have been a momentous day for friends and families.

Oya, eyin omokomo, ebere sibu babanla baba yin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
They should have done it in their house or very low key grin grin eya they got busted! Too bad, I know how it feels grin grin grin if there was a next time, they should be careful lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by biafraeva: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
HUMMMM.AS GOD WHO CREAT THEM MAN AND WOMAN IS STUPID .I JUST PRAY FOR DEM COS THE DONT KNOW WHAT DAY ARE DOING.
Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by kings09(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Y wld u jst conclude d word 'wedding' applies to only Christians. So Muslims no de do wedding? See as u jst quickly indicate pastor. Nawa to una oo
Pinkiwinki:
No time for Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) / Driver And Conductor Rape Lagos Job-Seeker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.