Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) (38774 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
It was a triumphant moment as the Internally Displaced Persons community Uhogua, welcomed the Wife of the Executive Governor of Edo State, Mrs. Iara Adams Oshiomhole who paid a welfare visit to check on how they are faring. The First Lady was delighted seeing the smiling faces of the children and women who couldn't  hide their joy as they showered encomiums in songs and dance to appreciate Her Excellency's kind gestures.

Speaking at the event, Her Excellency expressed her delight and said there is nothing more fulfilling than putting smiles on the faces of the needy and she acknowledged the fact that they are doing well by improving their lives with the little opportunity given to them through the Project Focus skill acquisition program.

Her Excellency and her entourage also took a tour round the camp to observe the developments round the fish pond, snail farm, tailoring section and computer facilities provided during the ProjectFocus IDP training.

She was accompanied by Emmanuel Adams Oshiomhole (Jr) who also addressed the IDP community at Uhogua, Benin City and appreciated the efforts of HE in this cause.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/lara-oshiomhole-visits-idps-camp-in.html

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2016

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by maryjan8(f): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kai this Lara have bad shape, Food wey Guys dey hungry to eat na weting this old Fugly man dey enjoy because of Money. Oshiomhole the grandpa enjoy your food while its last grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by kahal29: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Kai this Lara have bad shape, Food wey Guys dey hungry to eat na weting this old Fugly man dey enjoy because of Money. Oshiomhole the grandpa enjoy your food while its last grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you.. .. oshio Baba dey chop die. See shspe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Thunder weh angry go faya the person weh carry my vaseline ehn

36 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
BUT SEF NA WEN OSHOBABA GO WIRE DAT BABE BELLE NA?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by veekid(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lara is a gold-digger

15 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by softmind24: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
cool
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by DICKtator: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Sunofgod(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
From her body language around the son I suspect he is banging her....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4140809_140525974965140405468042112603194n_jpeg5fae6951864b9a9c5e782f7bc2f072f3

Even though him ugly like his papa...

29 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by flokii: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
They will soon come and shout 'only foreign investment' grin
Just watch.. Haterz

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Cunninlinguist: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
This babe set die. I wonder when oshobaba will impregnate her or is he shooting blanks?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
IDP CAMP in Benin city sad grin

APC have failed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by dedons: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
I dey suspect that Osiomhole son.

He fit dey hide dey chop him papa food.

32 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
When I saw the pix, I dnt knw why my mind wen to Ruben the son of Jacob in the Bible.............

4 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Jakasibo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
mehhn osho baba been no deserve this babe o

3 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
flokii:
They will soon come and shout 'only foreign investment' grin
Just watch.. Haterz

Before nkor? grin
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by stubbornman(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sunofgod:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4140809_140525974965140405468042112603194n_jpeg5fae6951864b9a9c5e782f7bc2f072f3

Go and read the body language your best friend banging your babe first.......

YABALEFT COURSE REP

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
OMG.................. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
The security around her is very poor sha...

Imagine if a suicide bomber was right there that very minute she was having fun with those children..and the bastard decide to detonate the bomb
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
stubbornman:

Go and read the body language your best friend banging your babe first.......

YABALEFT COURSE REP

Lol....Badt guy
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
I'll be here to read the headline: "Emmanuel and Iara Oshiomhole caught in Romance saga".

6 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Guyman02: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sunofgod:

Respect your gray hair for once.

Are these the smiling people the same people that Muslim groups lamented were being forcefully converted to Christianity? Cant be!
I have never seen a Muslim smiling in the Mosque before, they go into the Mosque frowning and come out with more annoyance written on their faces, abeg make una dey try relax now.

14 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
The Thunder weh angry go faya the person weh carry my vaseline ehn

Bro please share with me I got your back grin

20 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
cool see food way oshiomhole they chop grin

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by yeyeboi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
After u go hear sey the 2 of dem dey straff, nor be me talk am o lipsrsealed but if e happen make make quote me grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by IMASTEX: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmm. . .Na so una come good?! Na una nor fit talk to Oshio make e allow LGA govt employees breath. I see give with left and take back with right.
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by BlindAngel: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Click like if you were deceived as me by thinking that the son was iara and ashomhole son.

26 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
why cnt osho get Iara type 4 her son as wife why osho?this is not good oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna State In Style For Event (Photos) / INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.