Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) (38795 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by venom13(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
dedons:
I dey suspect that Osiomhole son.

He fit dey hide dey chop him papa food.
Bros u get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by cruz419(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Kai this Lara have bad shape, Food wey Guys dey hungry to eat na weting this old Fugly man dey enjoy because of Money. Oshiomhole the grandpa enjoy your food while its last grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Broda I tinny say na only me dey reason dat babe shape oo but na wating money fit do be dat oo just imagine only her site self na die
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
She get instagram..
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
When I saw the pix, I dnt knw why my mind wen to Ruben the son of Jacob in the Bible.............

Don't worry, we all know why. grin grin grin
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by pippimp(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just look at them. She looks like the sun in the midst of darkness just by standing in the midst of them.

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Taireblaze(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Emmanuel Ez One You And Ya Papa Wife Is running Show So
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Taireblaze(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Emmanuel Ez One You And Ya Papa Wife Is running Show So
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by judedave181: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mbok how did that Urgly looking vulture marry this pretty lady. Chai love is blind. God. Just Negodu

Money buys beauty and love is quite blind....

I don't know if the lady covers oshiomole's face when he climbs on her or not grin

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jakasibo:
mehhn osho baba been no deserve this babe o
Lmao!,Bro, you're wicked oh
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by ddjay: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Kai this Lara have bad shape, Food wey Guys dey hungry to eat na weting this old Fugly man dey enjoy because of Money. Oshiomhole the grandpa enjoy your food while its last grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
ma prayer be say make the guy no do him papa fastness o
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by moshould(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
If d son sharp like me, na to dey Bleep dis clean babe....oshomonkey. No go fit nack d akpako wella...

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by obailala(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
I swear Oshio na bastaard angry angry angry
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by satowind(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
This woman thinks her job is to be visiting idp camp. Nah waa

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by thedarkside: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
is this wan white or black??

i never understood this wan........??....strange wan...?
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Ralphdan(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
I sure say this guy go de collect major tongue grin
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by kan12(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
why is everybody saying Emma is having an affair with his step mum?

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by grodt999: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Chai see wetin Oshiomhole AKA "the ugliest man in Africa dey chop" undecided

Ok o.

If he is chopping something, she should be pregnant by now.
I say he is not chopping anything because this is a convenient arrangement by both parties and that lady is up to something but the fool has no idea!
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
The Thunder weh angry go faya the person weh carry my vaseline ehn
check the top of wardrobe you will see it there, no be you tell me say make i put am there.
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by okoro2much: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
From her body language around the son I suspect he is banging her....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4140809_140525974965140405468042112603194n_jpeg5fae6951864b9a9c5e782f7bc2f072f3

Even though him ugly like his papa...

He is not! Her body language says people are eyeing her thing and she is aware of it (unconfortable). all their eyes is 'crossed' they are seeing from side.
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by freshvine(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her contract go soon end.
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by okoro2much: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
This babe set die. I wonder when oshobaba will impregnate her or is he shooting blanks?

abi she dey fear to carry em pikin. hope she is not taking birth-control?

grodt999:

If he is chopping something, she should be pregnant by now.
I say he is not chopping anything because this is a convenient arrangement by both parties and that lady is up to something but the fool has no idea!
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
oluwasegun007:
OMG.................. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Who die?
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by diva90: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

Lol! Don't go and marry your own hot wife, be there lusting

1 Like

Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by lielbree: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
veekid:
Lara is a gold-digger
If na you fine like that , u go gree marry that kind old ugly man
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by demolinka(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
BEHT OSHIOMOLE HOW ONLY YOU GO DEY CHOP THIS KAIN THING NA SEE CHAPE!!!
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by veekid(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
lielbree:

That's why I called her fold digger
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by veekid(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
lielbree:

That's why I called her gold digger
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by Ojahwest1: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
You said it all..
Sunofgod:
From her body language around the son I suspect he is banging her....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4140809_140525974965140405468042112603194n_jpeg5fae6951864b9a9c5e782f7bc2f072f3

Even though him ugly like his papa...
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by lielbree: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
veekid:

That's why I called her gold digger
If u are being paid for a service u can't be called a thief!
Re: Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) by teebillz: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
The Thunder weh angry go faya the person weh carry my vaseline ehn

Guy, you no sabi better something. Try the free lotion that comes with B29 and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother / 'Hakika Islamic' Emerges - Nigerian Army / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.