Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

A Tale Of Love (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Love (18+) (53568 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by arosunshine(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice story u got here,
thumbs up cheesy
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
arosunshine:
Nice story u got here, thumbs up cheesy
I salute u bro .Tnx
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Jessy and I talked for a while about what happened,thinking she was going to laugh at me,she didn't,she actually consoled me and I felt okay.She narrated how her relationship ended,how her boyfriend left her for another girl.I was a bit relieved and we talked about other stuffs.
School Was in session,but no serious teaching ,its been two weeks already I and Becky never spoke to each other not even a single call or message.Now I know exactly how it feels to lose your first love.
I promised myself never to fall in love again and I kept that promise till I graduated from secondary school .
First year after graduation no admission,it wasn't like I didn't pass my jamb examination neither did I Fail my post utme.I just wasn't sure what really happened,because all my friends got admission,Paulo got admission to study civil engirneer at University of Agriculture Makurdi even Jessy too got admission but hers was biochemistry at Benue State University.Tried calling Becky but to no avail, I guess she probably changed her number.
How much of a failure I was ,so I enrolled for Remedials study so as to accelerate my admission process.
My mum was out of town,so it was just my sister and I since my elder brother was working in Abuja.Ene goes out often so I had the house all to myself .
Remedials started, we were more than a thousand in numbers,such that you wouldn't know most people ,it was just like the university way .Everybody was going up and down,it was actually Fun meeting new friends and so on .
Lectures were going well,the stress wasn't left out though so sometimes I had to stay back to read a little before going home.AS girls no come dey my mind Wella nau,na so so book just full my mind but still,there was this girl I was eyeing,pwetty, average height,chocolate in complexion and also curvy,I guess I got a thing for curvy girls.she was always with her crew of girls,the classy type.On this particular day after physics class we had a break,normally every break time she and her friends always go out but today was different,she was sitting alone in class pressing her phone,I wondered why she decided not to follow her friends out because I was like three rows behind her.So I advanced and sat beside her

Me :hello
Her :hy
Me : what on earth is a beautiful damsel doing all alone ? I was wondering why you didn't follow your friends out.
Her : ohh you noticed ? Well I am not in the mood to go out,besides its not everytime we all go out is it ?
Me : I don't know,by the way am Oche ,but my friends call me Oj,what's your name ?
Her :Emily
Me : what ?
Her :Emily like Emilia
Me : ohhh like Emilistic Emmy
She laughed and gave me a slight punch on the arms .
Her :nice Outfit Oj
Me : tanks and you are looking gorgeous yourself .

We talked and talked,I got to know her tribe,an idoma girl,how nice but there was no time to continue our conversation as the lecturer already entered so I had to take my leave,painful thing I never collected her number,chaiii I over fucck up shey.I was actually surprised that she did be this open but then I had this feeling that someone was watching us like watching us in a bad way and even when I turned around to see,I saw no one
At home that day,everything just seemed right,and I was just happy for no reason,was watching a movie on Etv channel when a message entered my phone .
I checked,it was a strange number and the message read "Hey dear,hope u good?you were looking dashing at lectures today . I miss you takia "
Ahhhh I was confused and happy at the same time,what if it was Emily but how did she get my number .I tried calling the number but it never went through.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by kester113(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2016
@op,we Dey Wait Ur Story Devilmaycry
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by ceecane2(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2016
A very nyc story dude. keep up d good work. u talented in ur own way.
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by ceecane2(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by xtanlee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nairalanders... Always blowing off our minds with there amazing talents.... Please come and continue o...
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
kester113:
hehe Oga ..I dey tied up...I go try update sha..tnx

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
kester113:
hehe Oga ..I dey tied up...I go try update sha..tnx
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
ceecane2:
thankz sire ..I appreciate
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
xtanlee:
Nairalanders... Always blowing off our minds with there amazing talents.... Please come and continue o...
tank you boss ..
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
It wasn't easy going for remedial lectures everyday with your juniors,but walahi that one no been shake me cos I was actually very free with them.In class the next day, I couldn't get my mind off the message I received,i started seeing Emily in different perspetives,is she the flirty type ?was she into me or am I just getting the whole thing wrong.The only way to find out is to approach her again maybe this time I will collect her number and see if she was the one that sent the messaged.
So on a faithful Friday afternoon I saw her coming from the school cafeteria with her friends,chai see her outfit nau ,she was wearing a pink T-shirt, a blue jean trouser with a pink snicker and a blue p-cap to top it ,which kind Barbie be this I thought as I approached her.

Me: Hello Em
Emily: Hy Oj
Me :I was going to eat in the cafe when I saw a beautiful angel approaching me,lo and behold the hunger Left me immediately,Em how are you?
Emily :hahahahha you have started with your flattery again oj ,am okay though

It was a nice conversation as her friends moved away from us and sat at a corner in a park close to us,we talked for a while before she realised she left her Friends,so she held me close by the arms and motioned us close to where her friends were .when we reached she introduced me to her friends .

Emily : uhmmmmm Oj meet my friends Stephy, Jane and Tricia .Girls this is Oj my BO2 ,they all smiled at me and I smiled back even though I never knew what BO2 meant.

We talked for sometime because we were under a shade so The sun wasn't really hitting us.Jane was the most prettiest among the girls but not really curvy and talks a lot than the rest girls,Tricia and Stephy on the other hand were averagely pretty and curvy while Emily Herself was the masterpiece of all.It was nice talking to them,that feeling you get when you are seen talking with the classy girls in your lecture hall .

Me : Emily ,how is your weekend going to be ?
Jane : You want to take us out ?
Tricia : Jane so you are now Emily

We started laughing,I had to play my card well as not to rush things and I regretted asking that question because if she dosnt answer it would have been a slap to my face.

Emily : Oj I don't know yet but since my dad wouldn't be around,he travelled to the state today , I guess it will just be i and my mum so am probably free for the weekend.
Stephy : and you are forgetting us ?
Emily : hahahah noo ,how can I forget my own sisters.
Me : okay so am thinking of hanging out with you during the weekend if you dnt mind.
Jane :if you wanna hangout with her,know you hanging out with three other girls too.

They all Started laughing and I faked a laugh too but in my mind I just the cursed the gal...which kind badluck be this ?how pesin wan take carry four babes commot for this kind time wey pocket no well,but sha aspar sharp guy I just agree "Yes ofcos,no problem "I replied .Later on I collected Emily's number.We left the park,after lectures I went home feeling happy,got home did some chores,ate and slept.Woke up later in the night ,chatted alittle then opened the message I received that day but to my greatest suprise ,the number attached to it wasn't the same with the one Emily gave me . Ahhh wetin come be this one,if its not Emily,then who ??am I been stalked ? or is it one of her friends ? who wait no one had my number in the lecture hall except ,Desmond this I was sure of I kept pondering about it till I slept off.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Perfectionist11: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nice story..but all these stephy Emily & jane..U no fit promote ya own culture and use names like Nkechi,Sekinat, lola & Ngozi....#just kidding..more updates please.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Perfectionist11:
Nice story..but all these stephy Emily & jane..U no fit promote ya own culture and use names like Nkechi,Sekinat, lola & Ngozi....#just kidding..more updates please.
heheheh,bros I salute
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Next morning I was preparing for the outing,trying to iron my cloths cos I called mum last night and told her we were asked to buy two textbooks for physics and chemistry lectures ,both amounting to 10k .As expected my mum didn't disappoint Early morning I received an alert,"15k have been deposited to your account by ....".So my day was going to be good after all, I finished ironing my trouser was left with the shirt when I remembered that BO2 thingy so out of curiousity I decided to ask my sister.

Me : sis ,morning o
Ene : yes ?? Any problem
Me :Ahh Ahh ..its just greeting nau
Ene : no ..you don't greet me in the morning for nothing,so what is it ?
Kaiii my sis can be so observative ehn ,she aint wrong though cos most days I just wake up,brush my teeth,take my bath ,eat and zoom for lectures unless I wanted her help or something.
Me :okay okay..I just want to know the meaning of BO2.
Ene : BO what
Me :BO2
Ene : so you don't know the meaning of BO2 and you claim you went to a rugged school ,ode it means boo and whose that girl that is decieving you?

Heheheh...I no even waste time answer her ,I just left her room with a joyful heart ,weyrey so Emily introduced me to her friends as her boo ?It felt nice
Fast forward to the time,it was around 10am I called emily and she picked,chai her voice no be here o,I told her about the time and venue we are supposed to meet,if am to come and carry her but she refused that she was going to come herself ,and when I asked about her friends she told me her friends were just joking the other day,that they are not coming.Chai best news of the day,I nogo spend plenty,God you are good.
Told her the venue,Hotel rufina, one of the most popular places around town.Ended the call,took my bath and zoomed off to the Atm to withdraw.
We met as planned,ate and had a great time together,talked and cracked jokes,it was one of the best outing I have had.During our conversation,I found out she was the only child of her parents,come na curse them curse me ? Wetin be my own with only child because Becky too was the only child of her parents.That day was well spent,I took her home in a taxi,bade her goodbye after she gave me a very tight hug.chai my body just the sweet me.
Fast forward to school hours on monday,I dnt eat on mondays and normally monday classes was always boring,so when I noticed emily and her friends were not in class I thought maybe they dint come, called Emily, she told me she was at home and wasn't going to come.Ahhhh today go dey boring be dat o.
There was Desmond sitting beside me with his big shirt

Desmond : senior Oj this lecture node bored you ?
Me : I don tell you no dey call me senior o,but sha the lectures no dey make sense Desmond : heheh,I don taya sef,make we go cafe na
Me : oya na but na you go sponsor shey,knowing fully well I was going to pay.
Desmond : yes na

So we left the class and went straight to the cafe.it was a 5minute walk,we both felt exhausted so we had to rest before ordering.
Suddenly I felt a soft hand on my shoulder,hmmmm this must be a female hand and if emily wasn't in school then who would this be I thought and as I turned i got the biggest shock of my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Daeveed(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Nice One Op.......
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Op, u are too much
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by elmogaji(m): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2016
blueblood1:
Ride on bro. Very interesting read. Very true to life, most of us can relate.

Next update pleaseeeeeeee

are u realy blue?
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Nmaglit: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Nice one. OP
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by elmogaji(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2016
devilmaycry,how far na...nyc tori,update biko
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Daeveed:
Nice One Op.......
tanx bro ...
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Timileyin1234:
Op, u are too much
tanx ...I salute
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nmaglit:
Nice one. OP
tanx my Oga
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
elmogaji:
devilmaycry,how far na...nyc tori,update biko
Omoh ...no vex biko ... Xams hold me ..will update soon
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Stamagba(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Oga boss ...finish exams come continue our story o....
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Tuhndhay(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Join the Queue, Success wishes Bro and don't forget the story
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stamagba:
Oga boss ...finish exams come continue our story o....
lol...
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Join the Queue, Success wishes Bro and don't forget the story
tanxx bro ...todays exams was cool
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Will be done with Examz on Tuesday ... So expect more updates afterwards ..sorry for the wait

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by elmogaji(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
all d best
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
elmogaji:
all d best
tanx MY nigga

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by princy80(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2016
*in Illiterate Anambra Businessman's Voice** Bia, Nwoke M Comanu Opudate Disi Stoli Nau cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage / New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.