Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Tale Of Love (18+) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Love (18+) (53504 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
Akinwale14:
Ahah see gobe,strong thing,bro more update pls
serious gobe...lol
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by SunFlow(m): 10:41pm On May 15, 2017
devilmaycry:
serious gobe...lol
nice one bro
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:08pm On May 15, 2017
SunFlow:
nice one bro
tnx sire...longest time
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by SunFlow(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2017
devilmaycry:
tnx sire...longest time
my broda, it ave teyed ooo.
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by stephenGee12(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2017
SunFlow:
my broda, it ave teyed ooo.

teyednt it tongue grin
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Damibiz(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2017
U jst started a cult war without knwing,men go go 6ft dowwwwwn,nice update.
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by herosakin777(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2017
More grace to the op thanks for the updates
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Anabia(f): 6:37am On May 16, 2017
Nice story
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Only1mi(f): 7:34am On May 16, 2017
My only criticism is your use of tenses.
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Smeago007(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2017
DMC please more!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by theconsortium: 9:37am On May 16, 2017
Broad...No time to waste...Pls continue d tory dey sweet my belle.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Hadampson(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2017
hormobolanle:
hahahahah Lol dis oj funny o, cultist kn boya God dy?
Weldon o our writer
d lord is ur muscle......
were Dat boy dem dy Call Hadampson? u no kn say u go mention me bah?
I reserve my comment
Skillful01 come n c o

Who are u callin BOYundecided point of correction.. King hadampson reloaded, d only king dat is fully loaded with KUDI (if u knw hausa language, u go knw wetin i mean)
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by FENZY24(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2017
I sight this thread .. cool

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2017
Waiting oo
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by EmmyChizkid(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2017
following...
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Saxifrage12(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
watin for the last episode
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
Monday morning as early as 6am,Kcee called me and i picked just because i was feeling a bit better.He told me that this was the only way out and that there was going to be bloodshed today in school.I was shocked,but still i decided to leave for school like i was prepared for the worst.
In school i came across Becky...at a park close to our lecture hall..chaiii the babe come dey fine add o...she hugged me so tight like i could feel her nipples trying to tear my chest.
We sat and talked for a while,she even told me that she heard about what those A.xe men did to me the other day at labour market,what did u do to warrant such she asked me.
I was so confused on what to tell her,should i tell her the truth,that it was because of another girl not just another girl,..Emily? Or i should just lie to her instead i said to myself.I concluded i was going to lie just so she wouldn't get angry or feel somehow.
''don't mind those people,it was because i insulted on of them mistakenly o that they all took it upon themselves to beat me up,nothing more'' i told her,she felt pity and console me,she even asked me if i went to the hospital and i told her yes.we talked and talked before Kcee came from no where and excused her.
Kcee : oboi wetin u dey do for school?
me : Them expelled me ? Abeg leave me o
Kcee : ok na,but i warn you sha
He left,becky didnt stay long also as she bade me goodbye and went into the hall.
I wasnt settled at all,what if Kcee was right,what if something bad happens to me.
As i stood to leave the park,i felt someone's hand around my shoulder from behind,it was emily,immediately i turned ,she hugged me and gave me a peck,we exchange pleasantries.
''baby lets start going to the hall,you know proffessor Adams may be in class any time from now and u know how harsh he is'' Emily said.
Proffessor Adams as she had earlier said was a very strict man,if u happen to come to his class a minute late,sorry is your case,its either you lose 5marks or go out and he takes attendence in all his classes.
''dear,am not feeling too fine,i think i'll have to go home'' i told her,i just wanted to go home and feel free,atleast i wouldn't have to worry about anything.
She felt sorry for me, and told me she was going to miss me and that she would find a way to take attendence for me.How lovely and thoughtful she was.
So i left school and went home,no one at home,i felt bored,on my data,replied my mentions on nairaland,chatted alittle on whatsapp and facebook then slept off.
Next day in school everywhere was quiet,everyone seems to be talking in low voices....ahhhh werin the happen na,christ come school yesterday ni.unlike before when you come to school,u would see people walking up and down disturbing and making noise.walking towards my class I saw Mikel just a few steps before entering the lecture hall so i asked him.
Me : howfa na,why everywhere quiet like this?
mikel : so u no hear?
Me : hear wetin na,i was a bit scared.
Mikel : so u no hear say Ax.e men and vikings clash yesterday for school?
Me : ehnnn?..
Mikel : yes,..five people die sef,them say three from Ax.e men and two from vikings.
Me : omoh..this one na serious issue o
Mikel : kcee na one of the dead vikings,wait u know say kcee na cultist?
Me : Jesusss !..which kcee?
Mikel : our friend kcee na...them say him be aro,till now i no believe
Me : ahhhh...i no know say him be cultist o.
God!..so kcee is dead,my heart was boiling fast,kcee died because of me,because i refused to let my love go,i felt guilty.No lectures that day,even if there was,i wouldn't have attended,that would be an insult to my friend ,late Kelechi Okoro.
So i left school,'' They are all going to pay for this '' i said as i headed home.

5 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Vanmatrix(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
this story is the best.....are you done?

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Damibiz(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2017
They most pay for this..remember what i said ?,that u hv started a cult war way u no fight

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Missmossy(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2017
Chai such a terrible way to die, keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by queenitee(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
This story is about to start

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by malsnoop(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2017
queenitee:
This story is about to start
It's about to get foggy here

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by phesickz: 7:14pm On May 16, 2017
e Don happen...o boi too much suspense dey kill...update abed

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by petux(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
I made a huge mistake of viewing this thread. I should have wait for you to finish the story bfore reading ....this one wey I dae refresh page like 50 times ...carry on bro
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by Akinwale14(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2017
Continue ooo
Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 8:30pm On May 16, 2017
CHAPTER SIX
I'am not a bad boy,i don't even know what to do but all i knew was Ax.e men must pay for what they did to kcee.
Now i have to strategise a plan,killing wasn't an option,though i was allegedly iniatiated into the vikings cult,i still felt like the normal me,the Oj that's void of Harming any one,so another bloodshed was never in my agenda.
That week was one of the worst week of my life,i never went to class once,my mum and sis consoled me everyday,i gradually lost my appetite for food,i was always thinking of Kcee...i felt bad and responsible for his death because he felt he was caring for his friend(me).I caused it!...i Killed him!!
During that week,Emily visited me twice,missing lectures just to be with me.Atleast my stand for love was worth it,because if she would have started flirting around or cheating,God knows i would have killed her and committed suicide.
We did romanced each other and all that but no sex.I guess non of us was in for it even though its been long we did it.
Suprisingly no strange calls or message from anyone during that week just condolence messages from the general Class rep and few others.
We are entering another week,i guess i had to ready for it,and my plans?..well monday will be its starting point.
So this was my plan,on monday i would contact my alleged vikings brother for a meeting and pretend to want a revenge for Kcee with blood shed.As i knew that would excite them with blood rage,Yes that was the first step.
So monday came,everywhere was back to normal,people walking around disturbing and so on,bio233 lecture was getting boring so i decided to step out and take some fresh air when i met Aro Tripz.
Aro Tripz was a final year student from physics department,he was fair in complexion,tall with beards and he looked very gentle and reserved,i still remember his face,a lion in sheep's clothings,he was the one that started the beating during my initiation.
So i approached him
''greetings brother''
''greetings'' he replied
we talked about kcee,he told me kcee was like the junior blood brother he never had,that he was there when he(kcee) was shot on the chest,hearing this i felt weak.
So i told him about avenging kcee's death ,that he should tell the executioner to think about it and let us arrange a meeting which i would be fully part of.He felt happy and told me that he believed in me,that i was truely a vikings,
''ayekperere''
''fireeee'' i replied
He later left after we exchanged number and he told me he was going to keep me updated.I prayed it works out i said within me.
That day when i reached home ,a message came into my phone from Mr.Tee,that was how i saved his number not to arouse any suspicion from another one.
The message read '' brother,we are ready to sail'' ...immediately i read it,i understood my plan was in motion.And i was ready for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
..thanks alot guys...we even made it to FP...i appreciate...

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Love (18+) by devilmaycry: 9:01pm On May 16, 2017
petux:
I made a huge mistake of viewing this thread. I should have wait for you to finish the story bfore reading ....this one wey I dae refresh page like 50 times ...carry on bro
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / The Lover Next Door II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.