Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Ordeal With A Begger In Akure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ordeal With A Begger In Akure (453 Views)

This Caring KBC Journalist Caried A Begger To Satefy During The Bee Attack / Amazing Photo Of A Begger And His Helper / My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With A Begger In Akure by Memesticmeme: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
I know this isn't very nice but what is wrong with Nigerians generally, the average Nigerian is greedy, selfish, stingy, lazy and never contented with whatever they have or given to him/her. This was my ordeal today as I sympathetically gave my semi last card to a woman whom I felt pity for. Note the semi last card was #5 and the last card was #1000 I brought out both notes before handing her the former. Beforehand this woman said and I quote "nothing is too small or big, give me anything and I'd thank God and also thank you". The oppositeswas the case when I handed her my humble offering as she exclaimed "yee! #5? Kileleyi (what is this)? She left me embarrassed as other passengers in the bus felt I was a stingy broke slowpoke. I still feel very bad about his deep down. Cc: mods
Re: My Ordeal With A Begger In Akure by MrOlihilistic: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
There is nothing wrong with what you gave.
but you bringing out two notes and gave her one(the least currency in the country now)it means she doesn't worth the last note you brought.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Begger In Akure by Memesticmeme: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
There is nothing wrong with what you gave.
but you bringing out two notes and gave her one(the least currency in the country now)it means she doesn't worth the last note you brought.
I was about to take a short trip from akure to ikare, that was all I had on me, why would she expect me to give her 1k in this buhari's economy?
Re: My Ordeal With A Begger In Akure by MrOlihilistic: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Memesticmeme:

I was about to take a short trip from akure to ikare, that was all I had on me, why would she expect me to give her 1k in this buhari's economy?
if you'd walk pass without given you wouldn't bring that embarrassment to yourself.
Re: My Ordeal With A Begger In Akure by Memesticmeme: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

if you'd walk pass without given you wouldn't bring that embarrassment to yourself.
I was trynna sympathize with her ni ooo

(1) (Reply)

The best President. / “my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari / How Gunmen Robbed Raped Two Corps Members In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.