Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High (1151 Views)

Gionee S6S Finally Got Andriod 7.0 Nougat Update / Specifications Of The New Gionee S6s And Price / Gionee (S6s) Official Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by Tickles001(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
GIONEE S6S – SELFIE WITH STYLE

The Gionee company has left nothing for imagination this time. The company is coming up with its selfie smartphone, the Gionee S6s in India on August 22.

The S6s has a metal unibody with a 5.5-inch full HD IPS (1920 x 1080 pixels) display, which is characterized by terrific bright color and presents a wider view.

It features a 1.3 GHz octa-core Mediatek (MT6753) processor, Mali T-720 GPU and 3GB RAM. There is 32GB of internal storage, a 128 GB micro SD card slot and runs the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Amigo 3.2 UI.

The Gionee S6s is powered by a 3150 mAh non-removable battery and also houses a fingerprint scanner on the back panel. Talking about the camera, The Gionee S6s houses a 13-megapixel shooter with LED Flash, and PDAF on the back. On the front, it has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.

The price of the smartphone is expected to fall between the range of $223 to $240.

GENERAL Release date: August 2016
Form factor: Touchscreen
Dimensions (mm): 154.50 x 75.60 x 8.15
Weight (g): 161.00
Battery capacity (mAh): 3150
Removable battery: No
Colours: Latte Gold, Mocha Gold
SAR value: NA.
Price: $223 – $240
See why the high rating
http://www.gioneearena.com

Re: See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by Ozavize88(f): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
The phone is nice but it is also expensive
Re: See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by Flexherbal(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok.
Re: See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by hUmaneOne: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
The moment I saw mediatek, I lost interest.
Re: See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by Tickles001(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ozavize88:
The phone is nice but it is also expensive
Yeah. The phone is a bit expensive considering the economy. I'd rather go for m5
Re: See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by Tickles001(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
hUmaneOne:
The moment I saw mediatek, I lost interest.
There is something you should know. Gionee produces more quality smartphones when compared to other China smartphone companies.
Their phones are up to the standard of that of Samsung.
The presence of mediatek is one the reasons a common man can afford a Gionee brand.
Re: See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by hUmaneOne: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tickles001:

There is something you should know. Gionee produces more quality smartphones when compared to other China smartphone companies.
The presence of mediatek is one the reasons a common man can afford a Gionee brand.

Of course I know that. Gionee makes some of their phones with Qualcomm snapdragon processors. Some of their phones can compete with flagships.
Re: See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High by hUmaneOne: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tickles001:

Of course I know that. Gionee makes some of their phones with Qualcomm snapdragon processors and the lower end ones with mediatek .
Some of their snapdragon phones can compete with flagships.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phones With Strongest Battery Capacities. / Pristine Used TECNO W4 Up For Sale In Ibadan (pics) / Google Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.