Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) (7511 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Funmi wanted to show the guys in her compound that she has big boobs, so when she opened her bra i saw a great stampede, all the guys in her compound started running away, even the goats, cows and dogs around that street started running too, so i joined them in running too, i did not know what happened oo, but i just started running too, we ran from lekki phase 5 to lekki phase 12 then finally i stopped one of the guys running and i asked him what did he see when funmi opened her bra that made him to start running... He said ''hmmm haaa heee my brother, if you saw what i see, you will testify that jesus is lord, mehn i was expecting to see funmi big boobs, immediately she opened her bra, what we saw was two groundnut and 10 stretch marks, it was very scary mehn, i just had to run for my life'' he now said '' but bro, why are you running too?'' i said ''haaaa heee mmmm, i had to join you guys in the running ooo, no be me go carry last''

so finally we did praise and worship and some prayers and we travelled to our respective villages, we left lagos entirely, no more scary events again

i will upload the pics wen nigeria wins 50 gold medals in the next 2020 olympic tournament holding in mushin , lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Put this in joke section.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by tamarabu(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
cool
Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by MUVA(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rocktation should go through the OP threads and observe his pattern of troll. This guy should be banned till 2060 undecided

10 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by heskeyw(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hahhahahahhaha. U r one of d reasons y iam always online. After working from 7:30am to 5:30pm, I really need a good dose of some happiness

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by Adesam09(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigga just went full retardd...

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by kristalblaze(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
It's not even funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by 2milly: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
ha u should hav boiled and eaten d ground nut

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Always doing praise and worship grin

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by Paseus(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pikshure of d bwest or adonbilivit!
Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
pls who get that man pics with two fingers... urgently put it here and caption it with what this one just said that is not funny
Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by Smellymouth: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy

Chaii..
Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by Opistorincos(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Osogbo weed don finally circulate reach op side

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by mrmrmister: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
[size=20pt]FairlyUsedBrain[/size] angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by Alhajipablo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
I like diz troll sha;I don't know Y?
Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
pls who get that man pics with two fingers... urgently put it here and caption it with what this one just said that is not funny

op and trolling

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Opistorincos:
Osogbo weed don finally circulate reach op side
na togo weed i dey use .... #teamforeignweedcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by probitymhe(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Put this in joke section.
exactly 🙊Re: Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) by callistio: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin embarassed f9... try again

(1) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Do This(pic) / Single Handsome Guys / I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.