Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (228427 Views)

Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by yungdizzy: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello guys, I have a 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry and I concluded my NYSC last month. I reside in lagos and really need a job or internship. Thanks guys
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by peacenaija(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
myrrtle:

http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=social-media-intern-at-lekki-republic
​Social Media Intern at Lekki Republic

http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=various-full-time-and-internship-positions-at-olivet-cloud-solutions
Various Full-time and Internship Positions at Olivet Cloud Solutions
I have replied the questions you asked sir.
I graduated last year(2016) and I've served. I reside in lagos
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
peacenaija:
I have replied the questions you asked sir. I graduated last year(2016) and I've served. I reside in lagos
I've sent you an email
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by peacenaija(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
myrrtle:
I've sent you an email
okay, I've replied sir.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
peacenaija:
I'm a first class graduate in accounting, I'll appreciate a trainee job in any audit firm or any job to get busy.. you can reach me via hyzichbayo@gmail.com. Thanks.
Myrrtle:
http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=payroll-intern-at-machineyardcomng
Payroll Intern ​at Machineyard.com.ng

http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=intern-ond-needed-at-eduwalt-communications
Intern (OND) Needed at Eduwalt Communications

1 Like

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Kristaps85: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good day
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by ckeedee: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Apply for Internship here���� https://www.myjobmag.com/internship/apply?l=rjRXSwEUJr
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by alertbest(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Procter & Gamble Internship – Multiple Functions
Procter & Gamble - Lagos
Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh
graduates for internship openings in P&G.
The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who
have NOT commenced their...

https://ng.indeed.com/rc/clk?
jk=04d55ef48474d776&from=ja&qd=RnZhMybXSk4M3QtTVGXWoVHCm39O3ViWVPEujiWzOlfqIrl3_FE3xkfIEBts7BlrzgjXC3gpTQsh1zEZVqQfAg&rd=FzlTg_mIv5FOCOtUGrVy1MoNBk--8gR6CvhRrl83wHU&tk=1c0lhmope33sv9gq&alid=5a1fcc44e4b09316261c87c3
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by dimade1: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
pls,I am seriously in need of a job.
I am a graduate of wood products engineering from the University of Ibadan (2015) and I av completed my NYSC,I am 30 years old now.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by peacenaija(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
I got an invite for Skype interview with lekkirepublic, is anybody with me? who knows about the coy and what they do?
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Memunah(f): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
peacenaija:
I got an invite for Skype interview with lekkirepublic, is anybody with me? who knows about the coy and what they do?

I got the invite too
I scheduled my interview for Wednesday 12pm
When is hours?

Please who knows about Lekki Republic please
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by careersome: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 4:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Adortem: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Rovedana is looking to hire NYSC Corpers in Lagos - those looking for a place to serve. Below are the roles available:

Front & Full Stack Developers
Social Media , Content Manager
Creative Designer
Event Manager
Recruitment and Placement Support
Sales and Business Development

If you are goal-driven ,tech savvy, willing to learn and take responsibility, we will like to meet you.

Interested candidates should forward CV to abisola@rovedana.com ASAP
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by topeyemisi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good day guys,
I'm presently a Masters student in the Faculty of Public Health studying Environmental Health Science.
I will like to be linked up with any internship/job in this field.
Thanks
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by fab08: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello guys, I have a 2.2 in industrial relations and personnel mgt, I have concluded my NYSC. I need an internship program in Lagos. I reside in lekki,Lagos. Thanks
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by tunnez: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello all, I have a 2.2 building technology and Msc Civil engineering[structures] undergone training in HSE, I have concluded my NYSC. I need an internship program [construction firm preferrably] in Lagos. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Bifrost: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by careersome: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
charliejose:
Hello my name is Charles, I recently completed a degree in pharmacology at Unilag. I'd like an internship in the health research sector in Lagos. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Pharmacist Interns at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=pharmacist-interns-at-pearldrops-healthcare-staffing
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Toba2009(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm a 2.2 (3.42/5.0 cgpa) graduate in Statistics, I'll appreciate a trainee job in any IT firm... I'm done with NYSC, ready to render quality services in a challenging environment. kindly assist me, you can reach me via odeyemi4me@yahoo.com. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by pheeto23(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2017
I'm a chemical engineering graduate with a second class upper. I need a place where I can do my NYSC service in Lagos starting from January 2018. Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Helen56: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
hello am a graduate of microbiology awaiting service. I need an intern or entry job in port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by NaHiim: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm a Computer Engineering student at unilorin. I'm quite good at programming(Java,python, html and css). I also just began learning android development. I'm always willing to learn new technologies.I can repair computers too(or anything electronics). I'm looking for internship here at Ilorin.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by brainNbeauty: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
careersome:

Pharmacist Interns at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
http://careersome.com/site/internship?id=pharmacist-interns-at-pearldrops-healthcare-staffing
You can send your resume to careers@phs.com.ng using Intern Pharmacist as the subject of the mail.

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by careersome: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by ammierie(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
HI... I am willing to volunteer.... [How do i go about it?quote author=Proselling post=62975981]

Can you volunteer as a HR Intern? I don't know if there will be some allowance or financial reward.

You however could learn the ropes of Industrial relations and cybernetics and maybe if you prove yourself useful could even attract an absorption.

Where in Lagos are you residing? [/quote]
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by ammierie(f): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Proselling:

Can you volunteer as a HR Intern? I don't know if there will be some allowance or financial reward.

You however could learn the ropes of Industrial relations and cybernetics and maybe if you prove yourself useful could even attract an absorption.

Where in Lagos are you residing?

Hi... I am willing to volunteer please how do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (83) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.