Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. (2977 Views)

The Kind Of Developers We Yorubas Want In The SW - Labenese Edition / Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? / We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
"Igbos are the backbone of my administration"- Goodluck Jonathan.
The Ijaw president pushed the yorubas out of power corridor and surrounded his cabinets with Igbos, Ijaws and other South South People.
We taught him a lesson in 2015 by voting enlarge for APC, today, A yoruba man is Vice President, 2023 Yoruba President is loading.
You can't push us aside and expect a hug, where are the ibos now in politics?
Buhari will win in 2019 with Osibanjo, after that in 2023, another yoruba president coming.
Ambode/El Rufai 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Ugomba(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
The Ijaw president pushed the yorubas out of power corridor and surrounded his cabinets with Igbos, Ijaws and other South South People.
We taught him a lesson in 2015 by voting enlarge for APC, today, A yoruba man is Vice President, 2023 Yoruba President is loading.
Buhari will win in 2019 with Osibanjo, after that in 2023, another yoruba president coming.
Ambode/El Rufai 2023.
we in the south south know, stop sweating.
Yorub.as have tarnished their political image in SE/SS.
Even the North knows that.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ugomba:
we in the south south know, stop sweating. Yorub.as have tarnished their political image in SE/SS. Even the North knows that.
chestbeating as usual.

9 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Ugomba(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
chestbeating as usual.
I knew deeply that Igbophobia because of cabinet is y yorubas hate GEJ.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ugomba:
I knew deeply that Igbophobia because of cabinet is y yorubas hate GEJ.
your GEJ hated yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
X
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
X2
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
Ambode/El Rufai 2023.

Who cares if a yor....whatever becomes the president of Africa. How does that add money to an average igbo man's bank account. Igbos don't live on government stipends like all you headless chickens. Don't even know when jackass like u will smell the coffee that igbos wanna take a walk and don't give a hell bound poo who becomes president whenever! !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
succed:

Who cares if a yor....whatever becomes the president of Africa. How does that add money to an average igbo man's bank account. Igbos don't live on government stipends like all you headless chickens. Don't even know when jackass like u will smell the coffee that igbos wanna take a walk and don't give a hell bound poo who becomes president whenever! !!!
yawns

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by ajepako(f): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Speak for yourself kunle...

l am Yoruba and l love GEJ...

With passion...

Thank you..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by evilapc: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
Ambode/El Rufai 2023.
Why can you people champion a country where there will be no igbo and SS people and save yourselves the headache?

Or don't you think arewaoduastan would be a wonderful country?

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
evilapc:

Why can you people champion a country where there will be no igbo and SS people and save yourselves the headache?

Or don't you think arewaoduastan would be a wonderful country?
attache by force. Leave ss alone.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by drss2(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
hypocrisy is wen u crusify GEJ for appointing pipul he believe will deliver for his govt n hail buari dullard for appointing 80% northerners in his govt.

10 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by mankan2k7(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
u are on your own, Oyo
I love Gej like kilode
I hate d dullard like trash
omo Yoruba atata ni mi, gbabeeski

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by okoro2much: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari bribe them with a VP, If he drops dead by next year, they have got the presidency again.
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by QuotaSystem: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yorubas have effectively buried the Ibos politically.

No wonder they have been screaming Afonja all over the forum undecided

Even Ijaws are more relevant today.

Political sophistication on fleek.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by ckmayoca: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Everyday new foolish person comes up to post a senseless thread.

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
ckmayoca:
Everyday new foolish person comes up to post a senseless thread.
e pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Ngozi123(f): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:

But GEJ is from the South-South...
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ngozi123:

But GEJ is from the South-South...
and so.
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wonder how this trash made fp. What really is d aim of this useless post. It seems clowns and ethnic bigots have finally taken over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by evilapc: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
But I responded to what you wrote, you people are diabolical hypocrites. You said, igbo, ijaw and SS... and I responded by saying igbo and SS...where is the attache by force? Dullard everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Ngozi123(f): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
and so.

You said that Yorubas voted against GEJ because you felt that he was employing too many South-Easterners and South-Southerners into his cabinet. You've expressed your delight about Yorubas going against the collective opinion of the South, effectively grouping the South-South and the South-East together, yet you accuse the latter of "attaché by force". I get the impression that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
westerk:
I wonder how this trash made fp. What really is d aim of this useless post. It seems clowns and ethnic bigots have finally taken over nairaland.
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ngozi123:

You said that Yorubas voted against GEJ because you felt that he was employing too many South-Easterners and South-Southerners into his cabinet. You've expressed your delight about Yorubas going against the collective opinion of the South, effectively grouping the South-South and the South-East together, yet you accuse the latter of "attaché by force". I get the impression that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
whatever,
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by mightyhazell: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
Ambode/El Rufai 2023.
wot have u gained personally from dis dulllard regime?? The igbos u love 2 taunt are making hell of money even under dis rudderless govt and ur here hopping like a whitethroated monkey,while ur relatives die of hunger and disease. Okpe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Ngozi123(f): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omokunlex:
whatever,

A thoroughly intriguing and intellectual response... well done, no really.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by anungangampu: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
westerk:
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by chinchong: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
i'm a pure and undiluted "omo O'dua' and i love GEJ, take away the corruption perpetuated under him.

But buhari? Yohwa! i hate him for the fact that he more corrupt, tribalistic, clueless, animalistic and.....oh my God! the adjective to qualify the dullard kind of cluelessness ran out of the world some decades ago.

All been said, i wouldn't mind if they (all nigeria presido be it present or past) can be locked up somewhere, and the masses given the authority to give judgment.

*modified*
And next time you want to create a thread like this, make sure you use "i" instead of "we". Enikan i je awade nile yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by thedarkside: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ugomba:
we in the south south know, stop sweating.
Yorub.as have tarnished their political image in SE/SS.
Even the North knows that.

the problem is,you are only 5&%ters... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...uppps....

i am urhobo,even me agree with the op...jor.....

we will completly ignore you,for calling us zoo-animals!!!!.... angry angry angry angry

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by thedarkside: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
succed:

look at this wan!..who gives a shi shi about coffee in nigeria?....

we care about cocoa,not cofffffeeeeee!!!!.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi / Top 10 Richest Countries In Africa / Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.