Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Moving to Lasgidi. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving to Lasgidi. (1005 Views)

Accident In Uyo,Ambulance Carrying Corpse Collides With A Moving Van(pics) / Moving To America, Great Investment. / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving to Lasgidi. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2016
You are coming to lagos too...hmmm soon you will start claming lagosian whereas you are just few dayz old.

Lagos is already overcrowded, we don't need you here.....go back to where you are coming from... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by tripoli007(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Well Lagos is a very big city,it balls down to your destination ,where in Lagos are you headed to, but I will advise you ,Lagos is a land full of mad people, you need to be sharp ,no dulling for Lagos and remember don't ask a random person for direction,walk up to any uniformed person and ask ..u can board young shall grow,okeyson or ABC transport
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Your destination in lagos depends on where u wanna go to.
Route: Awka-Onitsha-Asaba-Delta-Benin-Edo-Ondo(Ore)-Ogun state (many places but will just mention a few Ijebu-ode-Shagamu)- Lagis/Ibadan express way- Redeem-Deeper life-Mountain of fire (at this point, u can probably smell the Lagos air)-That looong bridge-Berger (first port of call in Lagos)
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
tripoli007:
Well Lagos is a very big city,it balls down to your destination ,where in Lagos are you headed to, but I will advise you ,Lagos is a land full of mad people, you need to be sharp ,no dulling for Lagos and remember don't ask a random person for direction,walk up to any uniformed person and ask ..u can board young shall grow,okeyson or ABC transport

Ikeja.
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Your destination in lagos depends on where u wanna go to.
Route: Awka-Onitsha-Asaba-Delta-Benin-Edo-Ondo(Ore)-Ogun state (many places but will just mention a few Ijebu-ode-Shagamu)- Lagis/Ibadan express way- Redeem-Deeper life-Mountain of fire (at this point, u can probably smell the Lagos air)-That looong bridge-Berger (first port of call in Lagos)

gbayi.
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
stephanos:
You are coming to lagos too...hmmm soon you will start claming lagosian whereas you are just few dayz old.

Lagos is already overcrowded, we don't need you here.....go back to where you are coming from... grin grin grin

lol, ok brother.
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by tripoli007(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

i will be going to alagbado, will be staying with a friend, we finished from the same university....

Since you are going to alagbado alight at Berger ,you will get a direct bus from berger -alagbado.. Just ask any uniformed official u see for direction,and if u coming with a laptop ensure you have a receipt close by,cos of those hungry stop and search police guys at berger
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
tripoli007:

Since you are going to alagbado alight at Berger ,you will get a direct bus from berger -alagbado.. Just ask any uniformed official u see for direction,and if u coming with a laptop ensure you have a receipt close by,cos of those hungry stop and search police guys at berger

thank you bro, i think i will use okeyson for the journey. I also read about an accident that occurred at lagos|ibadan expressway and the people died, fear don deh catch to travel ooooo will be leaving on sunday by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by tripoli007(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

thank you bro, i think i will use okeyson for the journey. I also read about an accident that occurred at lagos|ibadan expressway and the people died, fear don deh catch to travel ooooo will be leaving on sunday by Gods grace.

Safe trip man and enjoy your stay in lagos
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Guy accidents happen ALMOST every week on that week.... so no need to be scared. Infact I just entered Owerri yesterday, road was very free except holdup at Ogun state due to d road construction going.on. Aside that, its a straight journey. WITHOUT HOLD-UP, ull get to Lagos by 2pm or even earlier , cos d road z free
Re: Moving to Lasgidi. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Guy accidents happen ALMOST every week on that week.... so no need to be scared. Infact I just entered Owerri yesterday, road was very free except holdup at Ogun state due to d road construction going.on. Aside that, its a straight journey. WITHOUT HOLD-UP, ull get to Lagos by 2pm or even earlier , cos d road z free

Alright, thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Approved / Visiting Dubai / How Strange 'passport With White Powder’ Led To Shutdown Of US Embassy’s Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.