Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. (971 Views)

Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Mothers.. At What Age Do You Stop Breastfeeding Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. by Tonia500(f): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Super mums is an NGO founded by uchechi may nzeribemfa to help women and young girls and am oppurtuned to be part of them.Now the abeokuta chapter visited sacred heart hospital at lantoro and saw mothers who are been detained because they can't afford to pay the hospital fees so they are calling on nigerians to help the mothers leave the hospital.
Re: Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. by Fidelismaria: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nd u expect pple to blive dis without proof or facts

Have been to shc lantoro before

Nd I dare say they dont do such

1 Like

Re: Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. by Tonia500(f): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Nd u expect pple to blive dis without proof or facts
Have been to shc lantoro before
Nd I dare say they dont do such
Sorry sir i will post thier names later meanwhile contact the super mums abeokuta co-ordinator on-08080415180-mrs temi or contact the hospital directly and get more on our page on facebook:super mums foundation.
Thanks
Re: Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. by Tonia500(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
The e-helpers network should help out. cc:lalasticlala
Re: Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. by byvan03: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2016
I take it that you mean pregnant women that put to bed already . It's funny that their husbands impregnated them, then abandoned them in the hospital for Nigerians to pay up. Nothing wrong in seeking for assistance but some cases seem to mock the cheerful donors.

What are their husbands, in laws, families doing about the situation?

1 Like

Re: Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. by EfemenaXY: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
I fail to see how the new mothers & babies being detained at the hospital is meant to serve as punishment for non-payment of their hospital bills.

As long as family and friends are allowed to visit and bring in food and supplies to mother and baby, and as long as they aren't held in prison like conditions, then that's a win situation for them especially as they get to rest.

Besides, how many of these new mothers can the hospital detain, bearing in mind they probably deal with several deliveries on a daily basis?

I don't get it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Pride Destroyed Her Marriage, A Must Read....... / Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations / Nigeria Parent Are Losing It For Familiarising With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.