Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) (33709 Views)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Buhari Congratulates Efe On His Win (pic) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by londonrivals: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Former Ondo state Attorney General, Jegede Ejitayo celebrated his win at the Ondo PDP governorship primary election on the street of Akure this afternoon.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-ondo-pdp-candidate-ejitayo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
if u like ehn suspend in the air nothing for ur party PIG DECEIVING PEOPLE

stupid people, stupid party and stupid nairaland youth following them like mumu

Quote me and get bad luck for life

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Realist5: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ondo State...that quiet peaceful state. I almost forgot it's still part of Nigeria. Politics/election will bring the state to limelight again.

The election in the state will be characterised by:

Ballot snuffing.
Rigging.
Ballot snatching.
Shootings.
Missing names.
Malfunctioning of card reader machine.
Late arrival of election materials.
Underage voting.

Anyway, my list is INCONCLUSIVE!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
congrat to him and let me hold my tulations until the second faction does
it's primary so that i can give the tulations to the other winner.

3 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Babatundecash(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
What called for this unnecessary celebration.....How many candidates engage him in the Markafi faction primary? Just one person....mitcheew!!! Jegede is celebrating just because he defeated saka Lawal who is mimiko's bom boy......The Truth is that no one contested the primary with him....Saka Lawal was just used as a cover up during the selection of candidate....Any way I am waiting for the sheriff faction primary where we have 4-5 candidates vying the slot and not jegede that only defeat a lone bribed aspirant.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Celebrating a dead party

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
He should also work on water.. ..

But why is he not holding corn.

14 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by pafygodo: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Come what may, PDP can't win the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Ondo state.
Mimiko’s Popularity has grossly waned in the state, and to worsen the situation, he is supporting a candidate who comes from the same senatorial he is from.
Mimiko has to go for a candidate with huge financial muscle that can match the APC money for money, despite the fact that his anointed candidate is a weakling politically. Ondo state.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
if e like make e climb rooftop....same old recycled peeps
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by orimsamsam(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Eyitayo. Who sabi eyitayo for ondo state

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by DICKtator: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by p1jiobi: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Some idiots called pdp are dead party in rivers we didn't only win against all odds, we trashed apc. Read my lips a worse trashing awaits apc in ondo. In d words of oshomole apc go and lose in ondo.

15 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
K kk kkkkkkkkkkkKkkkkkkkKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
londonrivals:
Former Ondo state Attorney General, Jegede Ejitayo celebrated his win at the Ondo PDP governorship primary election on the street of Akure this afternoon.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-ondo-pdp-candidate-ejitayo.html

hahahahahahahahaha see brown roof scattered every nook and cranny of akure... dis ppl from west are obese with brown zinc cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Enjoy o
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by adekayo1234(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Has he won the main election yet?
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
people like don't usually have voters card. You are not only retarded, you are mentally disabled.
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Seanixking: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by BCISLTD: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin next governor..the structures are in place

3 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
p1jiobi:
Some idiots called pdp are dead party in rivers we didn't only win against all odds, we trashed apc. Read my lips a worse trashing awaits apc in ondo. In d words of oshomole apc go and lose in ondo.
people like you don't usually have voters card. You are not only retarded, you are mentally disabled.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
The guy called Eyitayo is celebrating his dead party in the state failure. Ondo state is not a toy state like that of corn eater. I trust my state where I dey

2 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by NewsPoacher: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
undecidedby
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by bigerboy200: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rubbish people called politicians

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
hahahahahahahahaha see brown roof scattered every nook and cranny of akure... dis ppl from west are obese with brown zinc cheesy grin
lol, guy i day tell u, na their own blessing b dat

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Waste of energy

Pdp?

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

3 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by slick1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
What's wrong with the guy who commented first...calling narialand youths 'mumu'....grow up shit head and learn to respect people's opinion no matter how crazy it sounds to u

2 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Which faction of PDP is he?
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Dexema(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Celebrating pdp primaries victory on the streets, what will he do if he wins the gubernatorial election, I bet he will fly around akure in a helicopter carrying an umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by gbegudujo: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jegede is the most sellable among the aspirants and he's way more popular than all those apc aspirants fighting each other. He is from Akure with the highest voting population in the history of Ondo state central senatorial district , PDP is Dominant in the southern senatorial district especially when the FG picked the nddc representative from the Nothern senatorial district as against the southern Sen dist which produce oil and the only district crude is found in ondo state

3 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by MDOLOFU: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:
if u like ehn suspend in the air nothing for ur party PIG DECEIVING PEOPLE

stupid people, stupid party and stupid nairaland youth following them like mumu

Quote me and get bad luck for life
okk I see something for APC since notin for am. Sentimental idiot

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.