Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O (6060 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Hbee1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
O Boi this one na sickness sha, but some boi's no go mind...! As for me wey even post am, make I kuku respect myself waka go.!

Meanwhile checkout this sex position: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips/sex-position-of-the-daythe-superwoman-ride-her-to-bliss/

Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Flexherbal(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hahaaaa!
Is this real?
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by wenebunwo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala Cc: Fynestboi Cc: MissyB3 Cc: Ijebabe Cc: Ishilove

why be say this “flexherbal" like to dey b4 me for comment box

make onar ban am jor with im mumu tea advert

ah no dey comment again
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Mafking(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lolzz...

This one na comedy
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry i just lost my appetite....over to you guys undecided

Tosyne2much 'n' KingInVahala can you guys move this mountain cool
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by adaksbullet: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Seen boobis cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am liked boobis cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Unfortunately, you can't handle this one.
adaksbullet:
Seen boobis cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am liked boobis cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by adaksbullet: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Unfortunately, you can't handle this one.
who his telled u that? angry
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her Boobs are bigger than your head.
adaksbullet:
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Sorry i just lost my appetite....over to you guys undecided

Tosy.ne2much 'n' KingInV.ahala can you guys move this mountain cool
Wooooow!!! shocked
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
I love boobs but this one mehn...lipsrsealed
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by wtfCode: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wooooow!!! shocked

So u can move this mountain..... grin
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Paseus(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Erm...op abeg has she insured d boobs?
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by AmuEwu: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2016
OK boys

Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by oladimeji0078(m): 1:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Na this one be the real oke olumo [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Davash222(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2016
What's this?? *spits*
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Flexherbal(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2016
wenebunwo:
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Ijebabe
Cc: Ishilove

why be say this “flexherbal" like to dey b4 me for comment box

make onar ban am jor with im mumu tea advert

ah no dey comment again
No fighting , brother. Next time , i will wait for you to comment , before i comment.
But, this herbal tea you are talking about, has restore the pride and confidence of many men. It has brought peace back to homes. If you do not have a challenge in that area, you will not understand what men with that challenge go through.
You should join me in this, brother. There is joy in putting smiles in the faces of men and restoring the pride of men who have lost respect from their wives.
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Her name is "Beshine". The boobs are augmented.
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by wenebunwo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Flexherbal:

No fighting , brother. Next time , i will wait for you to comment , before i comment.
But, this herbal tea you are talking about, has restore the pride and confidence of many men. It has brought peace back to homes. If you do not have a challenge in that area, you will not understand what men with that challenge go through.
You should join me in this, brother. There is joy in putting smiles in the faces of men and restoring the pride of men who have lost respect from their wives.

ah will try!!
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by NevetsIbot(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
adaksbullet:
Bruh!!!! cheesycheesycheesy laff iyaff kill me o
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by Hillzy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
boostdom:
Her name is "Beshine". The boobs are augmented.
C one sharp guy don knows her name now now, I salute dee boss
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by adaksbullet: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Her Boobs are bigger than your head.
mine momi boobis his big past his boobis and am drinked it flat undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O by adaksbullet: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Bruh!!!! cheesycheesycheesy laff iyaff kill me o
while his laff killed u undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Penis Enlargement Experiment / I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. / Its His Birthday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.